CDZ Trump is Achieving Boredom

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
UE down, GDP is up.

Fewer US servicemen in harm's way

This is boring, this is good governing.

It appears that many posters are showing symptoms of withdrawal without, or at least fewer, issues for the next minute.

Is a 12 step program needed for some of our members and who should organize the interventions?

Your input is needed

UE down, GDP is up.

It appears that many posters are showing symptoms of withdrawal without, or at least fewer, issues for the next minute.

Is a 12 step program needed for some of our members and who should organize the interventions?

Your input is needed
Boredom?

He is doing better than I thought his downside was, this is not boring, predictable or reassuring though.

Thanks for your support of the Obama/Bush W like recovery BTW.

It looks pretty boring compared to the previous 24 years.

I agree compared to 9-11 and the housing crash. Mostly thiugj the mid 90's were quiet except for the random sex scandal which didn't bother me then more than Trump's bother me now. I guess if Trumpvs don't bother you, neither do, did Clinton's. Do you have any posts on here downplaying Clinton's sex life?

The big Obamacare thing was pretty exciting as was killing ol whats his name. Each wss good or bad exciting though.

The N. Korean summit was a good thing but had reality show quality drama about it. Overall it rather impressed me though.

If Trump can maintain the tempo of deregulation it looks like smooth sailing ahead.

I agree compared to 9-11 and the housing crash. Mostly thiugj the mid 90's were quiet except for the random sex scandal which didn't bother me then more than Trump's bother me now. I guess if Trumpvs don't bother you, neither do, did Clinton's. Do you have any posts on here downplaying Clinton's sex life?

The big Obamacare thing was pretty exciting as was killing ol whats his name. Each wss good or bad exciting though.

The N. Korean summit was a good thing but had reality show quality drama about it. Overall it rather impressed me though.

Damning with faint praise? When all the MSM can talk about is his tweets, you know Trump is doing a GREAT job.

It's hard not to downplay Clinton's sex life given the less than ten accusations of forcible rape and the possibly linked deaths of tens, perhaps, hundreds. No one was willing to accuse of him anything until the statute of limitations had expired.

UE down, GDP is up.

Your input is needed
Unemployment’s been going down for years and GDP has not been anything special. How do you figure less servicemen are in harm’s way? Since Trump has made that number a secret and all? Very opaque afministration.

There hasn’t been a cabinet shake up in what, 2 months? I guess that is a record of placidity compared to the upheaval and chaos of the previous year and a half. The new disappointing jobs numbers, the rising CPI, PPI and inflationary pressures are mounting, and it looks like both North Korea and Russia are having a good laugh at our joke of a president’s expense. Both Putin and Kim played him like a fiddle and even his own cabinet and advisors are admitting that fact. I don’t attribute it to any specific or general datapoint; I believe the public is just getting used to the carnival atmosphere surrounding the President and the ghoulish fascination on how disgusting this pervert can be is no longer fascinating….we know he’s garbage and once you’ve seen the car wreck from your passing vehicle, you hit the gas and move on.

Sad is the fact that this is seen as “boring” but when you consider the freak show that the Trump administration has been up until this point….I guess the OP is right as far as it goes.

Damning with faint praise? When all the MSM can talk about is his tweets, you know Trump is doing a GREAT job.

Nah, I'm just telling you how I see it. The world has not collapsed I have admitted though.

What's funny is Trump, a man supposedly good at running businesses and a practical fellow not an idealist, messed up the math on Obamacare via personal command and you are not complaining. If there is no penalty for not having insurance the math is not close to working.

Oh well.

It's hard not to downplay Clinton's sex life given the less than ten accusations of forcible rape and the possibly linked deaths of tens, perhaps, hundreds. No one was willing to accuse of him anything until the statute of limitations had expired.

The statute of limitations on murder? Do some states have that?

This is sounding somewhat conspiracy theorist though. But hey, if Bill is ever convicted I'll throw the switch myself. I owe no allegiances and don't worship either man.

No, no statute of limitations on murder but digging around for Clinton evidence is really bad for your health.

You're looking in the wrong places; the tariff wars are roiling a lot of waters that insiders are scrambling to make sense of, short sellers and bulls alike; dawn of one of those few times in history where both can make out like bandits. Govt. subsidies are staying high while a few markets are booming, and many are unsettled, and foreign traders are in panic mode. Best of all worlds for the gamblers and speculators, not so good for real businesses that need some stability in order to be able to make future plans that don't end up killing them off later.

Last edited:

Nah, I'm just telling you how I see it. The world has not collapsed I have admitted though.

What's funny is Trump, a man supposedly good at running businesses and a practical fellow not an idealist, messed up the math on Obamacare via personal command and you are not complaining. If there is no penalty for not having insurance the math is not close to working.

Oh well.

A scam that makes buying private insurance mandatory is a seriously bad policy. We've been there done that with auto insurance, and it's 3 times more expensive and far more people now drive without it than did before the made it mandatory. It's a ridiculous scam and a welfare program for an industry already riddled with corruption and subsidies.

UE down, GDP is up.

Your input is needed
And the returned remains of our soldiers that fell in NK.

so boring, the msn didn't even mention it.

UE down, GDP is up.

Your input is needed

UE numbers probably fake and massaged, no big increase in wage levels so disposable incomes probably fell, and GDP being up doesn't mean anything unless it trickles down, which it doesn't. Not going to be much visible change for most people. You're left with gambling on the stuff the top 1%ers gamble on, commodities, currencies, and some real estate, and trying to outguess them and their legions of advisors and insiders.

Forum List

Back