Trump is a Russian asset - the Manchurian candidate writ large

Here; try it AGAIN & this time, TRY READING the goddamn thing, dumb ass.

I guess you missed this, post #37:

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Why are you missing that????????????????????????????????

oh, that's right; BECAUSE U R A MORON.

You are a bit slow, was he a "Senior Lecturer" or a "Professor"? Wait, that's not really in question. :auiqs.jpg: Now list is accomplishments as a senior lecturer...got nothing? Thought so. :itsok:

here stupid bitch; this is what you said:
"Right, senior lecturer that was hit title, not a professor."
Keep playing stupid. Oh, you're not playing. OK

Don't get mad at me, you are the one who posted proof that his title was "senior lecturer". Still waiting for you to list Obama's accomplishments as a senior lecturer, state senator, and US senator. I warned you this losers resume was blank.

It states PROFESSOR three fvcking times you fvcking blind fvck

Yet his title is SENIOR LECTURER, his students said his class sucked, and the faculty said he was MIA. This is what happens when liberals are confronted with facts, they lose it. lol

Still waiting for a list of his accomplishments, come on you libs say Obama is awesome so it should be easy for you to list his accomplishments as a lecturer, state and US senator so go ahead list them.
Clearly the posts of a moron who has had no exposure to college whatsoever, if you can’t grasp that professor and lecturer are in fact the SAME FUCKING THING! I mean really, what an idiot you are. I’m sure you also have zero understanding about the term adjunct v. tenure track - which was offered to Obama by UC, one of the best universities on the planet.

Don't get mad at me, you are the one who posted proof that his title was "senior lecturer". Still waiting for you to list Obama's accomplishments as a senior lecturer, state senator, and US senator. I warned you this losers resume was blank.

Yet his title is SENIOR LECTURER, his students said his class sucked, and the faculty said he was MIA. Still waiting for a list of his accomplishments, come on you libs say Obama is awesome so it should be easy for you to list his accomplishments as a lecturer, state and US senator so go ahead list them.

I cannot help that you cannot read; fvck off shit face

I accept your surrender. Lets recap, he was a senior lecturer, and you could not list a single Obama accomplishment as a senior lecturer, state or US senator. As beat downs go you suffered a complete beat down.
Let’s see - the guy was President for two terms, was recently polled as the best president within the lifetimes of the polled responders, is adored by multimillions - likely billions - of people around the world, is rich, handsome, has style, grace and a terrific intellect.

You are an INCEL loser spending all your time posting on an internet board populated by hundreds of other losers.

Yup, I can see why you are totally butthurt about Barack Hussein Obama! LOLOLOL!!!!!

You are a bit slow, was he a "Senior Lecturer" or a "Professor"? Wait, that's not really in question. :auiqs.jpg: Now list is accomplishments as a senior lecturer...got nothing? Thought so. :itsok:

Yet his title is SENIOR LECTURER, his students said his class sucked, and the faculty said he was MIA. This is what happens when liberals are confronted with facts, they lose it. lol

Still waiting for a list of his accomplishments, come on you libs say Obama is awesome so it should be easy for you to list his accomplishments as a lecturer, state and US senator so go ahead list them.
Clearly the posts of a moron who has had no exposure to college whatsoever, if you can’t grasp that professor and lecturer are in fact the SAME FUCKING THING! I mean really, what an idiot you are. I’m sure you also have zero understanding about the term adjunct v. tenure track - which was offered to Obama by UC, one of the best universities on the planet.

AND appearently some of the mod staff here don't know the diifference; haha

He’s been groomed and developed for decades, which explains his dogged pursuit of Russia-friendly policies and repeated attempts to disrupt NATO and destabilize internal politics.

This documentary is available now on iTunes or Hulu; all citizens should see it, and those who watch and still believe in Trump must really search their souls.

I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you...but for the sake of your credibility go ahead and link us to all your expressed outrage over Mexico’s infiltration of our democracy...otherwise it’s real hard to take you and your opinions serious on this matter. Go ahead, you have permission to engage. We’re standing by.

Hysterical Liberals Obama's snooze worthy academic career. What a stupid thread.
He’s been groomed and developed for decades, which explains his dogged pursuit of Russia-friendly policies and repeated attempts to disrupt NATO and destabilize internal politics.

This documentary is available now on iTunes or Hulu; all citizens should see it, and those who watch and still believe in Trump must really search their souls.

BosoxGal posting another thread so she can scream vulgarities at Conservatives. :blahblah:

This place is chock full of losers who have accomplished nothing of note in life but point at superachivers like Obama and call his career accomplishments ‘snoozeworthy’.

You could drown in the jealousy here - it underlies pretty much all the rabid posting by the morons of this board.

It’s beyond pathetic that you people don’t give a shit about the fact that your country is under attack by a hostile foreign power - a fact that should transcend party, or Trump fandom, or anything else. It disgusts me to see that so many traitors are amongst us.

This place is chock full of losers who have accomplished nothing of note in life but point at superachivers like Obama and call his career accomplishments ‘snoozeworthy’.

You could drown in the jealousy here - it underlies pretty much all the rabid posting by the morons of this board.

It’s beyond pathetic that you people don’t give a shit about the fact that your country is under attack by a hostile foreign power - a fact that should transcend party, or Trump fandom, or anything else. It disgusts me to see that so many traitors are amongst us.

I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you...but for the sake of your credibility go ahead and link us to all your expressed outrage over Mexico’s attack on America and American taxpayers...otherwise it’s real hard to take you and your opinions serious on this matter. Go ahead, you have permission to engage. We’re standing by.

I’d pretend I didn’t see this post if I were you...but for the sake of your credibility go ahead and link us to all your expressed outrage over Mexico’s attack on America and American taxpayers...otherwise it’s real hard to take you and your opinions serious on this matter. Go ahead, you have permission to engage. We’re standing by.
The nonpartisan economic studies are abundant which show that undocumented workers create a net benefit to the US economy in the billions of dollars - and no, they don’t collect benefits or welfare. You’re just another ignorant xenophobe who probably doesn’t have a life beyond spewing hate on the internet. Your username says it all.

The nonpartisan economic studies are abundant which show that undocumented workers create a net benefit to the US economy in the billions of dollars - and no, they don’t collect benefits or welfare. You’re just another ignorant xenophobe who probably doesn’t have a life beyond spewing hate on the internet. Your username says it all.

Link us to those studies would you please. I’ll show you how 2+2 doesn’t add up.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.

Total Governmental Expenditures on Illegal Aliens
national-expenditures_0.jpg

Total Tax Contributions by Illegal Aliens
tax-contributions-by-illegal-immigrants_0.jpg

Total Economic Impact of Illegal Immigration
economic-impact-illegal-immigrants_1.jpg

Federal
The Federal government spends a net amount of $45.8 billion on illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children. This amount includes expenditures for public education, medical care, justice enforcement initiatives, welfare programs and other miscellaneous costs. It also factors in the meager amount illegal aliens pay to the federal government in income, social security, Medicare and excise taxes.

FEDERAL SPENDING
The approximately $46 billion in federal expenditures attributable to illegal aliens is staggering. Assuming an illegal alien population of approximately 12.5 million illegal aliens and 4.2 million U.S.-born children of illegal aliens, that amounts to roughly $2,746 per illegal alien, per year. For the sake of comparison, the average American college student receives only $4,800 in federal student loans each year.

You're making lots of assumptions
Oh for freaking crying out loud.....
Until you watch the film, you should shut your trap.

I watched the trailer. Freaking propaganda. Opinions from sore losers and no evidence. And its a message board designed for comments. So comment I will.
I watched it too. Liberals trying to connect dots that don't connect. Just like Mueller trying to find collusion where there is none. But that doesn't stop them from demanding that it just HAS to be there. Because well it just HAS to be.

Naaaah, it ain't trump, it's your hero who was pootins putz in the WH...

Here's the evidence...

A professor and lecturer is clearly not the same, hence the two different titles. :itsok: Still waiting to hear your side explain why students rated his class sub par and why the faculty said Obama never participated in any faculty initiatives, instead he fled the campus right after his lectures. :itsok:

Are lefties still dreaming about "collusion" even when Mueller moved on? Wait until the system catches up with the Clintons.

Forum List

Back