Trump is a racist

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

Trump’s race-baiting base strategy is now evident — and it’s a big gamble

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.
I am a woman of color and a liberal and I do not believe Trump is a racist. If we were being invaded by people across the northern border the situation would be the same and the race would be different but the anger would still be the same as on the southern border. I cannot understand why ALL Americans are not angry when 20 million people can enter this country and are being taken care of by American taxpayers. Virtually, because they are low wage earners with American kids who are entitled and collect all the welfare benefits of Americans. WE have become a lawless and welfare nation. Democrats ignore our immigration laws and it is a slap in the face of all Americans.

Fuck beating around the bush. You guys know he is a racist and you support him because you agree with him.

White House aides say that President Trump’s strategy for turning out his base in 2020 is rooted in playing to their anger about being “left behind” in an increasingly diversifying America. But it is not yet clear whether that approach will be enough to replicate the support the president needed to win in 2016.

The past few weeks have seen Trump caricature Baltimore, a predominantly black East Coast city that backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”; tell nonwhite American lawmakers who have criticized his presidency to “go back” where they came from; and play into stereotypes about black Americans in his response to the international jailing of a rapper.

While the president has been heavily criticized for these slights against black Americans, he has repeatedly doubled down on them, appearing more concerned about what his supporters think than the critics’ scorn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...vident-its-big-gamble/?utm_term=.6baed5479a5a

Whites aren't being left anywhere. You are mad because you have to share. No longer will everyone else work for whites while whites get to dictate everything and get all the credit. If you don't like that, book a flight back to where your ancestors came from.
I am a woman of color and a liberal and I do not believe Trump is a racist. If we were being invaded by people across the northern border the situation would be the same and the race would be different but the anger would still be the same as on the southern border. I cannot understand why ALL Americans are not angry when 20 million people can enter this country and are being taken care of by American taxpayers. Virtually, because they are low wage earners with American kids who are entitled and collect all the welfare benefits of Americans. WE have become a lawless and welfare nation. Democrats ignore our immigration laws and it is a slap in the face of all Americans.

That's on you. I disagree and so do millions of American citizens of all races. We had an open border policy with Canada until 9-11. And if our government, defense contractors and weapons manufacturers were not so busy arming resistance groups to take out leaders we oppose in South America, we would not be having to deal with people fleeing from places their families have lived in for generations. Nobody is entering this country and being taken care of by tax payers. And if they were, it damn sure would cost less than the $750 per day/person we are now paying to detain people. Crime has been reduced in this country, we are not a welfare nation unless it's for the rich. Democrats aren't ignoring immigration laws and you are no liberal.

Applying for asylum is legal. Immigrants come here and get jobs. They spend money in American businesses. They pay taxes. And just because you say you are a person of color doesn't mean Trump is not a racist. 3 percent of all blacks thought George Wallace was not a racist too.

That's on you. I disagree and so do millions of American citizens of all races. We had an open border policy with Canada until 9-11. And if our government, defense contractors and weapons manufacturers were not so busy arming resistance groups to take out leaders we oppose in South America, we would not be having to deal with people fleeing from places their families have lived in for generations. Nobody is entering this country and being taken care of by tax payers. And if they were, it damn sure would cost less than the $750 per day/person we are now paying to detain people. Crime has been reduced in this country, we are not a welfare nation unless it's for the rich. Democrats aren't ignoring immigration laws and you are no liberal.

Applying for asylum is legal. Immigrants come here and get jobs. They spend money in American businesses. They pay taxes. And just because you say you are a person of color doesn't mean Trump is not a racist. 3 percent of all blacks thought George Wallace was not a racist too.
You missed one word "ILLEGAL ALIEN" The take jobs and lower wages, they collect welfare because they are low wage earners with anchor babies, They get tax breaks that offset any amount of taxes they pay. A drain on hospitals because they have no health insurance.

The costs of illegal immigration are comprehensive. Even after deducting the $19 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants, the 12.5 million of them living in the country results in a $116 billion burden on the economy and taxpayers each year. About two-thirds of this amount is absorbed by local and state taxpayers, who are often the least unable to share the costs. Not to mention the cost of ESL classes and education. And the cost of anchor babies. And the cost of millions of criminal illegal aliens incarcerated. Get your head out of dark places and do some research. I am native and i know first hand what the first invasion of Europeans did to this country and it's happening all over again with the invasion on the southern border.

Americans should be pissed and speak loud and clear against liberal's insanity and support for illegal immigration.

That's true about Wallace. Before he died, he allegedly had an epiphany and wanted to apologize for his past actIons. Not surprising, that there were some gullible people of color who believed hIm.

Fast forward to now, and ironically, Wallace's own daughter sees parallels between him and Trump.

30 years later, Wallace apologizes to marchers

George Wallace's Daughter Compares Her Segregationist Father To Trump

Last edited:
I think that when George Wallace's own daughter says this about Trump, the argument ends about whether or not Trump is a racist.

I will go back too Europe if you go back too Africa!

As for being left behind, I am not being left behind nor ever felt that way...

You missed one word "ILLEGAL ALIEN" The take jobs and lower wages, they collect welfare because they are low wage earners with anchor babies, They get tax breaks that offset any amount of taxes they pay. A drain on hospitals because they have no health insurance.

The costs of illegal immigration are comprehensive. Even after deducting the $19 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants, the 12.5 million of them living in the country results in a $116 billion burden on the economy and taxpayers each year. About two-thirds of this amount is absorbed by local and state taxpayers, who are often the least unable to share the costs. Not to mention the cost of ESL classes and education. And the cost of anchor babies. And the cost of millions of criminal illegal aliens incarcerated. Get your head out of dark places and do some research. I am native and i know first hand what the first invasion of Europeans did to this country and it's happening all over again with the invasion on the southern border.

Americans should be pissed and speak loud and clear against liberal's insanity and support for illegal immigration.

No, I didn't miss it and I've done the research. Don't use numbers from F.A.I.R to argue immigration. As you are native then you understand those who are coming up here are descendants of those who came up here and were part of the 500 nations that existed here before the Europeans.

I think that when George Wallace's own daughter says this about Trump, the argument ends about whether or not Trump is a racist.
So was all the Founding Fathers, so what? Who gives a f#$% about what George Wallace's daughter thinks? Wallace was a racist, incapable of rising above the thought of his time and place. Trump and anyone who support border security is called a racist. BS.

No, I didn't miss it and I've done the research. Don't use numbers from F.A.I.R to argue immigration. As you are native then you understand those who are coming up here are descendants of those who came up here and were part of the 500 nations that existed here before the Europeans.
Yes, but enter the country legally if you are not a US citizen. I am a descendant of many countries and I cannot claim that as an excuse to enter any of those countries.

Trump is a flat out Racist Liar!!!
Laredo, TX has a 94% Hispanic population & is one of the safest cities in the USA
El Paso, TX has a 83% Hispanic population & is one of the safest cities in the USA

You lie, but you get a pass because you're stupid.

House Democrats block vote on a bipartisan emerncy border funding bill 81 times

Democrats in the Senate voted for the bill. House Dems know you'll believe they care about the detainees, because they know you're gullible.

But if House Dems cared about the detainees, why would they block emergency funding?

This is the part where you sputter impotently and screech nonsense about Trump.
So it's the Democrats fault migrants are tortured in concentration camps?
Democrats had a chance to improve conditions.

They refused.

Democrats have no problem making people suffer for their agenda.

You do nothing but lie! ... Lie!! ... LIE!!!

You just admitted conditions did not improve, those people are suffering! Also Democrats did increase funding. Your bias link to a Repubtard 1 hour “conga line” stunt to claim Democrats blocked funding 81 times is beyond retarded! Funding was increased!!!

You admitted Trump is torturing migrants to death in concentration camps & could not refute that fact!
If I agreed with you, we'd both be stupid and wrong.
No! - You are just a liar & only you are wrong as always!
Border Patrol Agent Calls Migrant Prison Camp a “Scene From a Zombie Apocalypse”
That's nice. Go play.

Laredo, TX has a 94% Hispanic population & is one of the safest cities in the USA
El Paso, TX has a 83% Hispanic population & is one of the safest cities in the USA
What does that prove when 26% of those in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
On the list of 100 safest cities in the USA, El Paso TX and Laredo, TX are not on the list.
100 Safest Cities in America 2019 | SafeWise
Statistics show that illegals commit fewer crimes then Americans but illegals kill thousands of Americans every year is too many and would not have happened if they were not here. According to DHS status indicators, over 297,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and July 31, 2019, of which over 202,000 were classified as illegal aliens by DHS.

Like hell. Those places are shot holes. If you don’t believe it, go live there. Good luck with the retard candidates running for dim in 2020. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just can’t stop. Do you ever leave your chair? He’s president, and going to continue through 2024. You can’t even name a dim worth a vote for 2020. Stop being such a pussy. You should be more concerned that your people aren’t registered, and don’t vote. Why don’t you start a YouTube channel, so we can listen to your rhetoric, and see you rambling in person, fake Al Sharpton.

What does that prove when 26% of those in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
On the list of 100 safest cities in the USA, El Paso TX and Laredo, TX are not on the list.
100 Safest Cities in America 2019 | SafeWise
Statistics show that illegals commit fewer crimes then Americans but illegals kill thousands of Americans every year is too many and would not have happened if they were not here. According to DHS status indicators, over 297,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and July 31, 2019, of which over 202,000 were classified as illegal aliens by DHS.
El Paso, TX is a LARGE city retard! Your link to safewise ranks El Paso, TX as 6th safest large city in the USA!

You just can’t stop. Do you ever leave your chair? He’s president, and going to continue through 2024. You can’t even name a dim worth a vote for 2020. Stop being such a pussy. You should be more concerned that your people aren’t registered, and don’t vote. Why don’t you start a YouTube channel, so we can listen to your rhetoric, and see you rambling in person, fake Al Sharpton.

I'm retired. I do what I want. Why don't you start a youtube channel for all white racist cops like yourself. You can dedicate it to your hero Darren Wilson. I can name 20 democrats worth a vote in 2020. But we only get to choose 1. I am more concerned about voter suppression whereby blacks who were registered got purged. Face reality. Stop being a pussy.

Last edited:

I'm retired. I do what I want. Why don't you start a youtube channel for all white racist cops like yourself. You can dedicate it to your hero Darren Wilson. I can name 20 democrats worth a vote in 2020. But we only get to choose 1. I am more concerned about voter suppression whereby blacks who were registered got purged. Face reality. Stop being a pussy.

Voter suppression, yeah [emoji3061]. They don’t know your race from voting records. You can get purged if you move out of your district. That’s more like it. Enjoy retirement. Sounds exciting.

Nobody forces you to work for whites. Do you not want to work for whites just because of their skin color? Btw, I didn’t vote for Trump, I don’t like him. Not all whites like him.

Forum List

Back