Trump is a pussy for not standing up to PUTIN: "He should GRAB HIMSELF" says TRUMP DIPLOMAT!!

You’re wrong. I am just as conservative as you. The only real difference is I am not a,Republican and I voted against Hellary, not for Trump. But the way Trump handled Putin last week reminded me of BO’s world apology tour. It made me sick, just like BO did when he betrayed this country on his apology tour.
Then you should be able to tell me what you wanted him to do.....
Nothing good can come out of putting Putin in the hot seat....and right now Russian cooperation is more important than jumping in Putin's face over alleged election interference...something they have done for decades...don't let the media ruin your day...and I wonder what Jeb would have done....started WW3???

I have no idea what Jeb would have done, and it doesn’t matter. I dont want to hear my president calling out U.S. agencies to defend a foreign leader who everyone knows tried to interfere with our election. It turned my stomach when BO apologized to the world for what amounts to American exceptionalism. What Trump said made me just as ill. Reagan is rolling over in his grave!

TOOOO FUNNY! They're turning on him faster than they can get shit up to report him.

Trump’s own diplomat calls him a ‘p*ssy’ for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON
18 JUL 2018 AT 18:50 ET

First Michael McFaul, the former U. S. ambassador to Russia under Barack Obama fired back on Twitter over the White House saying it might allow Russian prosecutors to interview him.

He is not alone in his thinking that the White House has gone too far. A U.S. diplomat, who wished not to be named, told the Daily Beast that President Trump is nothing but a “p*ssy.”

“The president has first and foremost his interests at the top of his mind, as opposed to the government’s. That’s very clear over the past week and a half, between sh*ting on our NATO allies and kissing Putin’s a**,” the diplomat said. “He cares more about himself than the nation and any of us who serve it.”

The diplomat continued: “Either he’s compromised by Putin or he’s a p*ssy, in which case he should grab himself.”

Trump’s own diplomat calls him a 'p*ssy' for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

Well…if you believe A that is fine. It is when you say one thing in public to the adversary that is conciliatory then become combative once you are no longer in front of the adversary that the pussy card is played; and rightly so.

I have no idea what Jeb would have done, and it doesn’t matter. I dont want to hear my president calling out U.S. agencies to defend a foreign leader who everyone knows tried to interfere with our election. It turned my stomach when BO apologized to the world for what amounts to American exceptionalism. What Trump said made me just as ill. Reagan is rolling over in his grave!
The same agencies that has been investigating Trump's campaign for two years? Keeping requested information from us via congress?
Hey I would not trust their word either...look up all of the screw ups by our so called intelligence agencies since 9-11..Iraqi WMD's just for starters....it will make you sick...
I won't even go into little Peter and his girl Page....no I'm sorry the FBI the CIA the DOJ have a lot of work to do to regain their credibility...

Last edited:
The same agencies that has been investigating Trump's campaign for two years? Keeping requested information from us via congress?
Hey I would not trust their word either...look up all of the screw ups by our so called intelligence agencies since 9-11..Iraqi WMD's just for starters....it will make you sick...
I won't even go into little Peter and his girl Page....no I'm sorry the FBI the CIA the DOJ have a lot of work to do to regain their credibility back...

I agree. The FBI needs to be cleaned up, no doubt. But you don’t air your dirty laundry for the world to see. It weakens you and makes you vulnerable. It’s a US matter.

I agree. The FBI needs to be cleaned up, no doubt. But you don’t air your dirty laundry for the world to see. It weakens you and makes you vulnerable. It’s a US matter.
Maybe but that's not Trump....but it is one of the reasons why I voted for him...I was getting a little tired of lawyer speak....wink and nods and lies...
Trump may be very different than what we are used to seeing but to me...he is just saying out loud the things I've been saying for years....

Plus if no one calls out the FBI and shines a light on their actions they will never change....Comey and Mueller messed that agency up....

Maybe but that's not Trump....but it is one of the reasons why I voted for him...I was getting a little tired of lawyer speak....wink and nods and lies...
Trump may be very different than what we are used to seeing but to me...he is just saying out loud the things I've been saying for years....

Plus if no one calls out the FBI and shines a light on their actions they will never change....Comey and Mueller messed that agency up....

I agree with all that EXCEPT you don’t do it during a presser on foreign soil in front of foreign leaders. Look how that worked out for Fredo.

I agree with all that EXCEPT you don’t do it during a presser on foreign soil in front of foreign leaders. Look how that worked out for Fredo
I understand that....but would the media have asked Obama those questions while he was standing next to Putin with cameras rolling? Not a chance....those were set up questions and I think you know that....
Remember the election meddling took place while Obama was president Clapper was NSA chief...Comey the clown was the FBI chief and the traitor Brennan was CIA chief.....think about that...and remember Obama told his appointees to stand down when investigating Russian influence.....so what the fuck are we investigating????
What we have here is the bureaucrats that were raking in the bucks under Obama having a tantrum....screw them and screw the old guard GOP and screw the entrenched Dems....

Look Dummies......If we push on Russia too hard they will move closer to China...that would be a disaster at a time when we are working to finally end the Korean war....why is it that the libs and the establishment GOP can't understand that?
Really.....how simpleminded does one have to be to want the United States President to jump on Putin in front of the cameras?
Is it because Hillary lost? Is it just blind hatred? Or is that Trump is drying up old guard cash flow?
Think just a little for yourselves and stop leaping when the media says how high....

So the solution is for the POTUS is to act like a pussy fanboy in front of Putin?

And it isn’t because Hilary lost. It’s about an assault on our election by Putin and his posse of internet trolls and hackers.

Btw the way you’ll actually find most Hilary voters ( like myself) don’t like her but she was the lesser of the evil given the other choice was an orange infant.

I agree with all that EXCEPT you don’t do it during a presser on foreign soil in front of foreign leaders. Look how that worked out for Fredo
I understand that....but would the media have asked Obama those questions while he was standing next to Putin with cameras rolling? Not a chance....those were set up questions and I think you know that....
Remember the election meddling took place while Obama was president Clapper was NSA chief...Comey the clown was the FBI chief and the traitor Brennan was CIA chief.....think about that...and remember Obama told his appointees to stand down when investigating Russian influence.....so what the fuck are we investigating????
What we have here is the bureaucrats that were raking in the bucks under Obama having a tantrum....screw them and screw the old guard GOP and screw the entrenched Dems....

He is the president with a full staff. Those questions were neither out of line nor surprising. He should have been prepared for them. You making excuses for him. He fucked up, and in my eyes it was his biggest as president.

TOOOO FUNNY! They're turning on him faster than they can get shit up to report him.

Trump’s own diplomat calls him a ‘p*ssy’ for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

First Michael McFaul, the former U. S. ambassador to Russia under Barack Obama fired back on Twitter over the White House saying it might allow Russian prosecutors to interview him.

He is not alone in his thinking that the White House has gone too far. A U.S. diplomat, who wished not to be named, told the Daily Beast that President Trump is nothing but a “p*ssy.”

“The president has first and foremost his interests at the top of his mind, as opposed to the government’s. That’s very clear over the past week and a half, between sh*ting on our NATO allies and kissing Putin’s a**,” the diplomat said. “He cares more about himself than the nation and any of us who serve it.”

The diplomat continued: “Either he’s compromised by Putin or he’s a p*ssy, in which case he should grab himself.”

Trump's own diplomat calls him a 'p*ssy' for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin
:CryingCow:

Is that like Obama being an asshole for not standing up to Castro?

Obama took Casto to a fucking baseball game. Why didn't he attack Castro for being a brutal murderous dictator?

Or was it more like Obama sending his Iranian Mullah buddies barrels of cash instead of sending them a reprimand for being Muslim extremist assholes?

So the solution is for the POTUS is to act like a pussy fanboy in front of Putin?
Its better than WW3 or having China and Russia team up to thwart us at every turn...he wasn't acting like a pussy...if he had attacked Putin on the world stage the media and you would be calling him unpresidential.....
Like it or not Russia and the United states face the same enemy...
I believe it better to work with them than against them...
we are already sanctioning them to death....the Russian people are feeling that sting not Putin...lets be adults....

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

Trump's own diplomat calls him a 'p*ssy' for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

This coming from a pussy hat wearing libtard…

What a Hoot....

How OLD are YOU?

Old enough to know a pussy hat wearing libtard when I see one…

Its better than WW3 or having China and Russia team up to thwart us at every turn...he wasn't acting like a pussy...if he had attacked Putin on the world stage the media and you would be calling him unpresidential.....
Like it or not Russia and the United states face the same enemy...
I believe it better to work with them than against them...
we are already sanctioning them to death....the Russian people are feeling that sting not Putin...lets be adults....
The real enemy of China, Russia and America are democrats. Team up against democrats and I'd vote for that

Forum List

Back