Trump Invites The Clown Over For A Chat

So you are saying that you think a few scattered and very dense population centers should be allowed to make the decision as to who will be president?....you think the lesser populated areas should really have no say?

I repeat: you are stupid as fuck.
The population of each state is represented by those that vote; a statistically valid approach. That's why we have the electoral college. Quit your crying.

Ian is correct. Assuming the election wasn't unduly influenced by the Russian hacking of Clinton and DNC emails (but not Trump's) or that the software of certain voting machines wasn't compromised or that Comey's decision to blatantly enter the election on Trump's side had no effect - assuming all of those had no undue effect on the outcome, the current arrangement, which gives states and their electors greater power than the people themselves, can choose Trump to be our next president. But you cannot argue that such a choice reflects the "will of the American people".

Returning to the thread topic. Why aren't you Trump supporters angry that he invited Gore in for a chat?

Just to be clear on this. Had Trump not staked a claim on sovereignty, I would not go near him if I was wearing a Hazmat suit:
Does anyone know where I can get a good Hazmat suit on sale:
This latest from the Tower makes a mockery out of the only reason I had to march in Trump’s parade:
Let’s cut through the crap coming from the Tower. This headline is misdirection for Give The New World Order A Chance.

Kissinger: Give Trump International Order A Chance​

Talk about two jokes! Henry the K even sweetened the pot by offering his sage advice:

. . . in Oslo at the Nobel Peace Prize forum . . .”.​

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date December 11, 2016

Kissinger: Give Trump International Order A Chance

So... are you happy with Trump or no? Are you glad that he met with Gore or no?

So... are you happy with Trump or no? Are you glad that he met with Gore or no?

Im glad that he had algore over....he probably got a bucket full of fodder to use in his evisceration of climate pseudoscience....he can truthfully say "this is what the poster child for the climate pseudoscience community had to say" and point out that their isn't the first bit of actual evidence to support any of it.

And pray tell, on what knowledge base do you think Trump is qualified to accept or reject mainstream science? The man is an utter idiot.

And pray tell, on what knowledge base do you think Trump is qualified to accept or reject mainstream science? The man is an utter idiot.

Says the guy who can't read even a simple graph and make sense of it....laughing at you crick...laughing at you.

So you are saying that you think a few scattered and very dense population centers should be allowed to make the decision as to who will be president?....you think the lesser populated areas should really have no say?

I obviously think people are more important than land, yes. The democratically-minded do think that way, and are proud to say so. Land shouldn't vote; people should vote.

The more authoritarian-inclined will obviously disagree. They love tyranny of the minority, especially if the minority is killing the people of the wrong sorts that they want dead.

I obviously think people are more important than land, yes. The democratically-minded do think that way, and are proud to say so. Land shouldn't vote; people should vote.

The more authoritarian-inclined will obviously disagree. They love tyranny of the minority, especially if the minority is killing the people of the wrong sorts that they want dead.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner...democracy is mob rule and no one in their right mind would want to live under such a system.

Forum List

Back