Trump insults a war hero

What do women like Faun see in Trump?
That you think I'm a woman only serves to remind the forum how retarded you are. :cuckoo: Just as your dementia does in hallucinating I see anything in Trump.

Maybe it just shows how utterly lacking in masculinity you are.

You know they have testosterone treatments you can take, right?
Well that certainly explains the hair on your back.

That may be the most painfully awkward attempt at a clever insult that I've seen in at least a week. I was sad for you when you were a pitiful girly-man. Now I'm sad for you because you're also an idiot. Is there anything about your existence that isn't making your therapist work overtime to earn his fees?
I have noticed that your mouth-foaming rants on this board are largely ignored, but I have a question. Do people in real life ever listen to you, or do they just sit quietly until you finish cleaning their windshields before tossing you a quarter and driving away?

What do women like Faun see in Trump?
That you think I'm a woman only serves to remind the forum how retarded you are. :cuckoo: Just as your dementia does in hallucinating I see anything in Trump.

That may be the most painfully awkward attempt at a clever insult that I've seen in at least a week. I was sad for you when you were a pitiful girly-man. Now I'm sad for you because you're also an idiot. Is there anything about your existence that isn't making your therapist work overtime to earn his fees?
I have noticed that your mouth-foaming rants on this board are largely ignored, but I have a question. Do people in real life ever listen to you, or do they just sit quietly until you finish cleaning their windshields before tossing you a quarter and driving away?
Here's my question, how come we hear no one on the media talking about how 60% of America will NOT vote for trump?

Here's my question, how come we hear no one on the media talking about how 60% of America will NOT vote for trump?
Must be the Librul media wants Trump to be the front runner. :dunno:

Forum List

Back