Trump in Puerto Rico!!

PR is just another example of how Trumpdrones kiss his fat ass regardless how many people died - Trump did a fantastic job, ask him.

now, where are the paper towels ?

FEMA and the Coast Guard did an amazing job. Pity the PR government officials fucking sucked the big one.
Hello knock knock. An amazing job isn’t thousands of people dying. Duh!

PR is just another example of how Trumpdrones kiss his fat ass regardless how many people died - Trump did a fantastic job, ask him.

Can you believe the heartlessness of an a$$ whole actually throwing paper towels to flood victims? What a creep. And the people that support someone so awful are creeps too.

Republicans have fallen so far they completely don’t understand why throwing paper towels at flood victims is a terrible thing.
Pitiful
just pitiful.

FEMA and the Coast Guard did an amazing job. Pity the PR government officials fucking sucked the big one.

It's not the government agencies fault that the bastard politicians in Puerto Rico preferred to play games instead of moving all aid to their own people. Mother truckers are under investigation.

The aid agencies can only do so much. Don't you find it odd that everyone else that got hit with Maria did ok? But Puerto Rico's government sucked big time and THEY let down their own people?

Incentive remarks by the orange when he belittled the death toll in Peurto Rico and compared it to Katrina.
Only a sick person like him, would talk like that, in a ravaged island that still suffering from the aftermath of a devastating hurricane. Oh and his remark about the budget....!!!
All day trumps been saying that Puerto Rico was a huge success.

Does he consider it a huge success that 3000 people died?

Maybe he’s happy that many people died?

Maybe if it had been 6000 people he would’ve seen it is as an even a greater success.

After all, they are Hispanic.

We know what Republicans think of Hispanics.

You are a race baiting asshole.
I never said some Mexicans don’t rape.

But I’m the one who’s race baiting? Why don’t you just go ahead and fuk off.

Yes you are the one race baiting.

The issues of rapists crossing the border is a real problem, and you are a liar.

It's not the government agencies fault that the bastard politicians in Puerto Rico preferred to play games instead of moving all aid to their own people. Mother truckers are under investigation.

The aid agencies can only do so much. Don't you find it odd that everyone else that got hit with Maria did ok? But Puerto Rico's government sucked big time and THEY let down their own people?
Hello, their government is our government. Duh! People in Puerto Rico are American Citizens.

Incentive remarks by the orange when he belittled the death toll in Peurto Rico and compared it to Katrina.
Only a sick person like him, would talk like that, in a ravaged island that still suffering from the aftermath of a devastating hurricane. Oh and his remark about the budget....!!!

Maybe if it had been 6000 people he would’ve seen it is as an even a greater success.

The issues of rapists crossing the border is a real problem, and you are a liar.
They have more to fear from your kind than you have from them.

Trump should turn ownership of the Island over to the bond holders. Let the NY Investment banks turn PR into Macau of the Carribean

Your orange leader is flawless, never makes mistakes or speaks ill of something or someone? huh? respect yourself a bit and get off his dick a bit....will ya?

Trump should turn ownership of the Island over to the bond holders. Let the NY Investment banks turn PR into Macau of the Carribean

Your orange leader is flawless, never makes mistakes or speaks ill of something or someone? huh? respect yourself a bit and get off his dick a bit....will ya?

It's clear that Progressives are currently incapable of working with anyone else. You want a one party totalitarian nation where you're ALWAYS in charge because your way is just so awesome. Be up front about that.

They have more to fear from your kind than you have from them.

So much so that they trek though dangerous deserts at night so that they can live next to my kind.

This is the part where you realize how insanely stupid your position is, and apologize to us all for subjecting us to it.

It's clear that Progressives are currently incapable of working with anyone else. You want a one party totalitarian nation where you're ALWAYS in charge because your way is just so awesome. Be up front about that.
I don't but you clearly do by indulging on the oranges balls day and night. Did I like Obama yes...did he fuck up on certain issues yes he did and biggly. But you trumpunzees follow the orange like sheep.

I don't but you clearly do by indulging on the oranges balls day and night. Did I like Obama yes...did he fuck up on certain issues yes he did and biggly. But you trumpunzees follow the orange like sheep.

No, we don't you moron.

Forum List

Back