Trump in Puerto Rico!!

Incentive remarks by the orange when he belittled the death toll in Peurto Rico and compared it to Katrina.
Only a sick person like him, would talk like that, in a ravaged island that still suffering from the aftermath of a devastating hurricane. Oh and his remark about the budget....!!!

You make me wish Trump shows up in a black helicopter eating a big Dagwood sandwich

View attachment 152581

burps with a mouth smeared with mustard, looks around and tells the PR's they better get to work cleaning up their island then flies away to play golf!

They contribute next to nothing to the US Economy now they want us to rebuild their island? What did they think, that a hurricane would never hit them? Where is their preparation, their reserves, their supplies of emergency food, etc., stored safely in underground vaults? Maybe we should just give them back to Spain! For free!
You know who else doesn't work? They cover 13 states. You must be glad they are dying younger and younger.

The Early Deaths of Appalachians

Thrilled.

Incentive remarks by the orange when he belittled the death toll in Peurto Rico and compared it to Katrina.
Only a sick person like him, would talk like that, in a ravaged island that still suffering from the aftermath of a devastating hurricane. Oh and his remark about the budget....!!!

Why would Puerto Ricans want to be part of a nation soooooo "Racist" as to elect Trump President?

YOu would think they would be happier on their own, instead of having Trump as their president.

Would Trump hate a black woman in a wheelchair more than a Mexican man with downs?

It's been 30 days since Trump declared a state of emergency in Puerto Rico. They have amazingly survived back to back cat 4 & 5 hurricanes due to their preparedness. Then Trump ignores them for 30 days & counting. Most of their workers were evacuated, killed or are busy fighting for life. Trump just bashes them refusing to help more. What a POS POTUS

You make me wish Trump shows up in a black helicopter eating a big Dagwood sandwich

View attachment 152581

burps with a mouth smeared with mustard, looks around and tells the PR's they better get to work cleaning up their island then flies away to play golf!

They contribute next to nothing to the US Economy now they want us to rebuild their island? What did they think, that a hurricane would never hit them? Where is their preparation, their reserves, their supplies of emergency food, etc., stored safely in underground vaults? Maybe we should just give them back to Spain! For free!

OMFG I hope he does the exact same thing!

Trump shows up in Puerto Rico and demands that everyone praise him for what a good job he is doing

All day trumps been saying that Puerto Rico was a huge success.

Does he consider it a huge success that 3000 people died?

Maybe he’s happy that many people died?

Maybe if it had been 6000 people he would’ve seen it is as an even a greater success.

After all, they are Hispanic.

We know what Republicans think of Hispanics.

Trump should turn ownership of the Island over to the bond holders. Let the NY Investment banks turn PR into Macau of the Carribean

Maybe if it had been 6000 people he would’ve seen it is as an even a greater success.

The parameters changed on the calculation of the death toll. 3000 plus didn't die because of the storm.

The new calculation is on "hurricane related deaths". In other words, three months after the hurricane if you crashed your car into a tree that had come down during the hurricane, you would now be part of the "hurricane related death toll".

FEMA was there and rocking away. But the government fucking sucks. The FBI are still investigating into numerous incidences of hoarding by officials who would only deliver supplies to constituents who voted for them.

The island's government sucks.

How can anyone blame Trump for the assholes who run the place who are so inept shit like this went down.

Freaking morons running the show there blew it big time.

Containers of Hurricane Donations Found Rotting in Puerto Rico Parking Lot

By Frances Robles

• Aug. 10, 2018

SAN JUAN, P.R. — At least 10 trailers full of food, water and baby supplies donated for victims of Hurricane Maria were left to rot at a state elections office in Puerto Rico, where they broke open and became infested by rats.

Radio Isla, a local radio station, posted a video Friday showing cases of beans, water, Tylenol and other goods covered in rat and lizard droppings.

Containers of Hurricane Donations Found Rotting in Puerto Rico Parking Lot

PR is just another example of how Trumpdrones kiss his fat ass regardless how many people died - Trump did a fantastic job, ask him.

now, where are the paper towels ?

PR is just another example of how Trumpdrones kiss his fat ass regardless how many people died - Trump did a fantastic job, ask him.

now, where are the paper towels ?

FEMA and the Coast Guard did an amazing job. Pity the PR government officials fucking sucked the big one.

You are a race baiting asshole.

You are a race baiting asshole.
I never said some Mexicans don’t rape.

I never said Mexican can’t be a good judge. .

I never referred to a Hispanic miss universe as Mrs. housekeeping.

I never put Hispanic babies in cages.

I never said we need more immigrants from Sweden and Denmark.

I never called African countries sh!t holes and say that people there live in hurts.

But I’m the one who’s race baiting? Why don’t you just go ahead and fuk off.

Forum List

Back