Trump in Puerto Rico!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
Incentive remarks by the orange when he belittled the death toll in Peurto Rico and compared it to Katrina.
Only a sick person like him, would talk like that, in a ravaged island that still suffering from the aftermath of a devastating hurricane. Oh and his remark about the budget....!!!

Trump said: If you look at a REAL catastrophe, like Katrina where thousands died.

Only 16 died.

-------
And he said: I hate to tell you Puerto Rico. But you've thrown our budget out of whack.

16 versus thousands. No one ever saw a storm like Katrina.

----------
OMG! What an A$$.
Half of the island doesn't have access to clean water.
If you are outside one of the big cities, you are oh so screwed. Who knows how many died? Or how many more will die?

The Ship Comfort finally showed up.

Last edited:
The "death toll" in Porto Rico a result of the hurricane? That is like saying the "death toll" in Chicago last week was a result of partly cloudy, comfortable weather. Porto Rico is a crime ridden, mini-dark continent. Set it adrift already!

The "death toll" in Porto Rico a result of the hurricane? That is like saying the "death toll" in Chicago last week was a result of partly cloudy, comfortable weather. Porto Rico is a crime ridden, mini-dark continent. Set it adrift already!
Continent?

We don't know how many died because of the Hurricane and how many died because Bush and the GOP let them die because of neglect.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2015/08/28/no-one-knows-how-many-people-died-in-katrina

deanrd, the retards who did not move to higher ground before Katrina and drowned died because they neglected to use their apparently low IQ brains.

trump-aid.jpg

Trump said: If you look at a REAL catastrophe, like Katrina where thousands died.

Only 16 died.

-------
And he said: I hate to tell you Puerto Rico. But you've thrown our budget out of whack.

16 versus thousands. No one ever saw a storm like Katrina.

----------
OMG! What an A$$.
Half of the island doesn't have access to clean water.
If you are outside one of the big cities, you are oh so screwed. Who knows how many died? Or how many more will die?

The Ship Comfort finally showed up.

OK Snowflakes....quit your whining

You want a REAL hurricane...look at Katrina
Do you realize what your hurricane is costing me? I got a wall to build

Incentive remarks by the orange when he belittled the death toll in Peurto Rico and compared it to Katrina.
Only a sick person like him, would talk like that, in a ravaged island that still suffering from the aftermath of a devastating hurricane. Oh and his remark about the budget....!!!

You make me wish Trump shows up in a black helicopter eating a big Dagwood sandwich

d79e763abc90e14cf573a2791bc1dd6f.jpg

burps with a mouth smeared with mustard, looks around and tells the PR's they better get to work cleaning up their island then flies away to play golf!

They contribute next to nothing to the US Economy now they want us to rebuild their island? What did they think, that a hurricane would never hit them? Where is their preparation, their reserves, their supplies of emergency food, etc., stored safely in underground vaults? Maybe we should just give them back to Spain! For free!

deanrd, the retards who did not move to higher ground before Katrina and drowned died because they neglected to use their apparently low IQ brains.

trump-aid.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

why just Katrina? Isn't everyone who weren't able to leave retards?

BRING US A MIGHTY WIND AND WAVE!

You make me wish Trump shows up in a black helicopter eating a big Dagwood sandwich

View attachment 152581

burps with a mouth smeared with mustard, looks around and tells the PR's they better get to work cleaning up their island then flies away to play golf!

They contribute next to nothing to the US Economy now they want us to rebuild their island? What did they think, that a hurricane would never hit them? Where is their preparation, their reserves, their supplies of emergency food, etc., stored safely in underground vaults? Maybe we should just give them back to Spain! For free!
You know who else doesn't work? They cover 13 states. You must be glad they are dying younger and younger.

The Early Deaths of Appalachians

Forum List

Back