Trump in debt to Russians?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
saw a small headline today... about a book which documents a worrisome account of Trump's history with the russians.

the book is fresh out, and named 'House of Trump, House of Putin'.

apparently the russian mob *and* the russian government have been friendly with Trump over the past few decades. the russian mob apparently to the point of bailing Trump out financially in big ways. it also contains reports of how Trump's sexual desires might have well let the russians gain some very very embarassing tapes of Trump getting his sexual kicks on in russia.

OP, another poor victim of Deep State propaganda. I wonder if those victims will be able to get their brains back ever...

upload_2018-8-16_10-44-21.png

Follow the money....follow the money

Trump has been money laundering for years

OP, another poor victim of Deep State propaganda. I wonder if those victims will be able to get their brains back ever...

View attachment 210784

There is no “Deep State”. This is a Putin/Trump invention meant to give cover to active resistance to Trump’s destructive and hair brained policies by anyone in government.

According to Trump, even his own political appointees are part of the “Deep State”. Including his appointees in the State Department, FBI and CIA.

You dumb Russians think that everyone is as gullible as Trump supporters.

saw a small headline today... about a book which documents a worrisome account of Trump's history with the russians.

apparently the russian mob *and* the russian government have been friendly with Trump over the past few decades. the russian mob apparently to the point of bailing Trump out financially in big ways. it also contains reports of how Trump's sexual desires might have well let the russians gain some very very embarassing tapes of Trump getting his sexual kicks on in russia.
Where's the link????

Today's talking point...

05AB10B7-2905-40D4-9FAB-9C0644EAF024.gif

That has got to be one of the most ludicrous and funniest stories, filled with fantasy I have ever seen!
05AB10B7-2905-40D4-9FAB-9C0644EAF024.gif

Craig Unger and Michael Moore work together to create fantastical fiction. He’d be wasting even more time. Sad you fall for it.

I've seen Trump proven a liar far too often not to take this seriously.

What's a little worrisome is how aggressively supportive people some people still are towards him.

Craig Unger and Michael Moore work together to create fantastical fiction. He’d be wasting even more time. Sad you fall for it.

What's a little worrisome is how aggressively supportive people some people still are towards him.

his previous best seller was House of Bush, House of Saud.

I sense a pattern

his previous best seller was House of Bush, House of Saud.

I sense a pattern
Yep. He worked on Fahrenheit 9/11, too. Lol

What's with this fascination with Russia anyway? I mean what real threat are they? According to WIKI (I know, not exactly an international politics expert site) Russia's economy is number 12 in the world, behind South Korea! They are better on the military at number 2 though, so we should take them seriously. However, their economy is closely linked to oil prices in recent years, so since Texas is the number 3 producer of oil in the world, it wouldn't seem too far fetched to think that we could cripple their economy with a substantial upswing in production, thereby lessening their real military capabilities. That is of course ignoring the impact such a move would have outside of that which I stated.

On the other hand we have China. Number 2 economically, and number 3 militarily. Humm, seems that maybe we should be more concerned with the activities of China. That is not to say we should ignore Russia, let's just wait and see what REAL FACTS surface before we enter into another "Red Scare" circa 1919-1920.

"Red Scare. The rounding up and deportation of several hundred immigrants of radical political views by the federal government in 1919 and 1920. This “scare” was caused by fears of subversion by communists in the United States after the Russian Revolution." the definition of red scare

Humm, sounds familiar doesn't it? Attacking people based on political views...

Forum List

Back