Trump In A Panicked Sweat Posts 13 Lie Riddled Tweets About Get This - Hillary's Emails

When the history of the GOP is written, there will be a chapter covering 25 years titled the "BUT HILLARY YEARS" where the only response to any question asked of a right winger was 'BUT HILLARY" It didn't matter if the question was "how are you today?", or "do you think it might rain?", the answer was always "BUT HILLARY"

Not really. She forgotten, until douche bags like you keep bringing her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, you're funny!!

So, are you lying or are you really that oblivious?

Donnie is in your head loser. You dream about him.

tRumpkins: 70% of the forum, 30% of the IQ.

100% winners [emoji1787].

If you call that winning you can't have very much experience with it.

Not as much as you losers have, losing. When he starts his second term, it’s gonna be hilarious [emoji38].

Never gonna happen.

Which freak are you gonna vote for?

When the history of the GOP is written, there will be a chapter covering 25 years titled the "BUT HILLARY YEARS" where the only response to any question asked of a right winger was 'BUT HILLARY" It didn't matter if the question was "how are you today?", or "do you think it might rain?", the answer was always "BUT HILLARY"

Not really. She forgotten, until douche bags like you keep bringing her up.

Lol, you're funny!!

So, are you lying or are you really that oblivious?

Donnie is in your head loser. You dream about him.

Standard conservitard tactics. Deflect when cornered.

Damn you guys are dumb.

tRumpkins: 70% of the forum, 30% of the IQ.

Not as much as you losers have, losing. When he starts his second term, it’s gonna be hilarious [emoji38].

Never gonna happen.

Who knows yet?

I cannot tell. Is the OP suggesting the bitch in a pants suit that the stupid fucking moron voted for and still actually believes was stolen from her because of russians saying that she did not illegally destroy over 30k thousand emails?

Is that what he is suggesting or just flat out saying?

Unfortunately, the conservative junkies who are still addicted to fables about Clinton's emails are deadly serious. They are feeding a fetish that borders on being a psychotic compulsion. And they bring it up whenever they feel threatened by the onslaught of inconvenient facts that challenge their demented world view. And Trump is among those suffering from this manic neurosis.

The symptoms of Trump's mental disorder were on full display Saturday morning. The thirteen retweets of Judicial Watch propaganda must have seemed like the perfect antidote to the realities in the news that were so unpleasant for him. He just lost another one of his unethical cabinet flunkies (a record breaking achievement), Alexander Acosta, due to his relationship with pedophile rapist Jeffrey Epstein. Of course, Trump had his own relationship with Epstein who he said was a terrific guy.

Trump in a Panic Sweat Posts 13 Lie-Riddled Tweets About - Get This - Hillary's Emails

Wrong Dead Wrong

Just the opposite is going on. The democrats are the ones doing the lying and the smartest has already judged then guilty

Never gonna happen.

Who knows yet?

Creepy joe?

The plan to help Hillary failed...
Barry's coup attempt failed...
The US IG is hot on the criminals' heels...
The US AG is closing in on the traitors...
The Democrats are imploding...
Their chances at the WH in 2020 fading...
Possibility of losing the House is growing...

...and like their attempt to convince the world Hillary was win in a 'landslide', snowflakes are now trying to convince THEMSELVES that TRUMP is the one who is 'desperate'.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA...

Not really. She’s forgotten, until douche bags like you keep bringing her up.

You bet. RWNJs never spout "BUT HILLARY" dumb ass

Not really. She’s forgotten, until douche bags like you keep bringing her up.

You bet. RWNJs never spout "BUT HILLARY" dumb ass

[emoji867][emoji1787]

Forum List

Back