Trump In A Panicked Sweat Posts 13 Lie Riddled Tweets About Get This - Hillary's Emails

Unfortunately, the conservative junkies who are still addicted to fables about Clinton's emails are deadly serious. They are feeding a fetish that borders on being a psychotic compulsion. And they bring it up whenever they feel threatened by the onslaught of inconvenient facts that challenge their demented world view. And Trump is among those suffering from this manic neurosis.

The symptoms of Trump's mental disorder were on full display Saturday morning. The thirteen retweets of Judicial Watch propaganda must have seemed like the perfect antidote to the realities in the news that were so unpleasant for him. He just lost another one of his unethical cabinet flunkies (a record breaking achievement), Alexander Acosta, due to his relationship with pedophile rapist Jeffrey Epstein. Of course, Trump had his own relationship with Epstein who he said was a terrific guy.

Trump in a Panic Sweat Posts 13 Lie-Riddled Tweets About - Get This - Hillary's Emails

Pull your head out of your ass....

You Tards are the ones with the mental disorder on full display 24/7.

Reality is very unpleasant for you right now...

You have thrown everything you have at Trump and he only gets stronger.

As your party implodes your radicalism is further exposed for all to see.

You Tards have to know you and your party are in deep shit..

As far as Epstein goes, everyone knows you are tight bedfellows..

Unfortunately, the conservative junkies who are still addicted to fables about Clinton's emails are deadly serious. They are feeding a fetish that borders on being a psychotic compulsion. And they bring it up whenever they feel threatened by the onslaught of inconvenient facts that challenge their demented world view. And Trump is among those suffering from this manic neurosis.

The symptoms of Trump's mental disorder were on full display Saturday morning. The thirteen retweets of Judicial Watch propaganda must have seemed like the perfect antidote to the realities in the news that were so unpleasant for him. He just lost another one of his unethical cabinet flunkies (a record breaking achievement), Alexander Acosta, due to his relationship with pedophile rapist Jeffrey Epstein. Of course, Trump had his own relationship with Epstein who he said was a terrific guy.

Trump in a Panic Sweat Posts 13 Lie-Riddled Tweets About - Get This - Hillary's Emails
Your link to Daily Kos :21: has only two tweets, and neither involves lies.

Seems to be about Strzok and Page.

When the history of the GOP is written, there will be a chapter covering 25 years titled the "BUT HILLARY YEARS" where the only response to any question asked of a right winger was 'BUT HILLARY" It didn't matter if the question was "how are you today?", or "do you think it might rain?", the answer was always "BUT HILLARY"
Coming from the mouth of a "BUT TRUMP "er.

:21::21::21:

After almost 3 years of negative coverage and lies about Russia he is not even rattled.
Panicky tweets full of lies is, objectively, "rattled". And you would agree wholeheartedly, were we talking about any other person on Earth.

Wow, Trump made 2 tweets and retweeted 24 others. I've never been on twitter but I can't imagine it taking more that a few seconds to read and retweet. Doesn't sound like much of a frenzy.

Panicky tweets by the president full of lies show he is rattled.

Seems to be about Strzok and Page.

These are the people you see on Facebook you legging allegiance to a flag out of one side of their face, while trashing the Constitution out of the other.

The true useful idiots of society.

After almost 3 years of negative coverage and lies about Russia he is not even rattled.
Panicky tweets full of lies is, objectively, "rattled". And you would agree wholeheartedly, were we talking about any other person on Earth.

Wow, Trump made 2 tweets and retweeted 24 others. I've never been on twitter but I can't imagine it taking more that a few seconds to read and retweet. Doesn't sound like much of a frenzy.

Pure assumption and speculation, typical of you commies. Me thinks you're the one that's rattled. Poor little TDS inflicted commie, LMAO.

Pure assumption and speculation, typical of you commies. Me thinks you're the one that's rattled. Poor little TDS inflicted commie, LMAO.

You keep thinking that so we can see that at least one person believes it.

Trump won. Your queen dyke lost. Your king will be starting his second term real soon. No one cares about the crooked one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the history of the GOP is written, there will be a chapter covering 25 years titled the "BUT HILLARY YEARS" where the only response to any question asked of a right winger was 'BUT HILLARY" It didn't matter if the question was "how are you today?", or "do you think it might rain?", the answer was always "BUT HILLARY"

Not really. She’s forgotten, until douche bags like you keep bringing her up.

Last edited:

It's an opinion you moron.

Jesus Christ you tRumpkins are stupid.

Not really. She forgotten, until douche bags like you keep bringing her up.

Lol, you're funny!!

So, are you lying or are you really that oblivious?

Enjoy it while it lasts

Forum List

Back