Trump in a landslide; here’s why

So far Trump has done a better job than most presidents-if you are so sure he is going to overthrow the government then fight or move or shut up with your nonsense.

STATEMENT: Trump has done a better job than most presidents!

RESPONSE: LOL. A statement which is wishful thinking or a mind hard at work at denial.

DJT is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

Your post is a flight of fantasy. Lowest unemployment for minorities in 50 years-beats last 7 presidents on that. Prison reform-only one to do it. Highest Dow ever. No foreign wars contraction of troop deployment. Not bad at all-save your bad attitude for 2020 when you can let your vote speak-your opinion is not worth much

I stand by my assessment of DJT; he is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

• The deficit for this fiscal year will reach ONE TRILLION DOLLARS
  • Trump alone has alienated our allies
  • Trump signed the Ryan Tax Fraud and claimed it was to benefit the Middle Classes and not the 1%. A damn lie.
  • Trump's flip and flops on gun control, is demonstrative of an empty suit. NRA owns him.
  • His temper tantrums is evidence he is a man-child
  • Trumps tenure in office is seen now and into the future as The Age of Chaos.
For the millionth time-Trump did not create the deficit-Congress has the power to fix it. Our "allies" needed a good kick in the ass-they don't pay their bills-we do-enough already! I still benefit from the tax cut-if the rich benefit more than me, its because they PAY more than me! Gun control was NEVER solved by any president or Congress-not a win for him, but not a loss either. what temper? He yells at incompetents or a fake media-you and I would do the same. What chaos? No wars, no depression or even recession, judgeships being filled, prison reform, energy independence-these are things other presidents fought for and lost-Trump has won these for us.

I am tired of the misdirection. I am tired of the created "Emergencies" so to draw attentions away from other things. The Mueller Investigation shouldn't have taken 2 years. It should have been open without the obstruction in every step of the way. Meanwhile, creating other things to try and draw out attention away from it should have never happened either. Enough. Rump has to go.
You talk crazy-what obstruction? Mueller said there was no evidence-create what things? Hurricanes? Shootings? Same things Obama had. You saw my list-its a good one. If you don't like him personally, fine-nobody does. Both Bush and Obama were more likable. But he did not start a crazy war like Bush, and send jobs overseas like Obama.

RESPONSE: LOL. A statement which is wishful thinking or a mind hard at work at denial.

DJT is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

Your post is a flight of fantasy. Lowest unemployment for minorities in 50 years-beats last 7 presidents on that. Prison reform-only one to do it. Highest Dow ever. No foreign wars contraction of troop deployment. Not bad at all-save your bad attitude for 2020 when you can let your vote speak-your opinion is not worth much

I stand by my assessment of DJT; he is by far the most divisive, inept, mendacious and anti democratic POTUS ever. That's a fact, a reality, and only a person totally living in a fantasy world states otherwise.

• Trump signed the Ryan Tax Fraud and claimed it was to benefit the Middle Classes and not the 1%. A damn lie.
  • Trump's flip and flops on gun control, is demonstrative of an empty suit. NRA owns him.
For the millionth time-Trump did not create the deficit-Congress has the power to fix it. Our "allies" needed a good kick in the ass-they don't pay their bills-we do-enough already! I still benefit from the tax cut-if the rich benefit more than me, its because they PAY more than me! Gun control was NEVER solved by any president or Congress-not a win for him, but not a loss either. what temper? He yells at incompetents or a fake media-you and I would do the same. What chaos? No wars, no depression or even recession, judgeships being filled, prison reform, energy independence-these are things other presidents fought for and lost-Trump has won these for us.

images

Open your eyes and ears; reality cries to be seen and heard before judgments are made.
I just posted reality-what the Hell are you looking at? Read my post again and just say WoW!

I'm looking at reality, it seems you are watching through rose colored glasses.

One does not kick our allies in the ass, allow a budget from Congress to be signed if it is too heavy in don't tax and spend; allow government to close costing millions, allowing the secret service hundreds of thousands of dollars to rent golf carts, a floor at trump tower and ferry trump to FL nearly every weekend.

No one but trump has had so much turnover at the White House, so many resignations and cabinet secretaries using tax dollars for personal matters.

So many positions unfilled, especially in State, so many promises not kept, so much bluster without results and thousand of lies meant to mislead the public.

images

Open your eyes and ears; reality cries to be seen and heard before judgments are made.
I just posted reality-what the Hell are you looking at? Read my post again and just say WoW!

I'm looking at reality, it seems you are watching through rose colored glasses.

One does not kick our allies in the ass, allow a budget from Congress to be signed if it is too heavy in don't tax and spend; allow government to close costing millions, allowing the secret service hundreds of thousands of dollars to rent golf carts, a floor at trump tower and ferry trump to FL nearly every weekend.

No one but trump has had so much turnover at the White House, so many resignations and cabinet secretaries using tax dollars for personal matters.

So many positions unfilled, especially in State, so many promises not kept, so much bluster without results and thousand of lies meant to mislead the public.
I told you WHY allies needed a kick in the ass so get off that. Congress sent the budget?!? Government closing was a battle Trump lost-right reasons-wrong outcome. any costs are relative to what others did-besides, he only takes one dollar for a salary. He has fewer employees than most presidents, so we save money there, and if they are incompetent, they should be fired-like Mattis. Most promises were kept. You just keep reaching because you hate him, but he is better than most.

I imagine that he will do something like that as late as November 1st. I hope the Military leaders keep a cool head on this one.
Your right-you imagine-its all in your head.

Going by what has been seen already, I wished you are right but I fear you aren't. It's not going to be a good time for anyone.
Anyone with grandchildren won't risk their well being on a power grab.

One would think that anyone with Grand Children would want to see Rump as far away from the Federal or any other Government as possible. But that hasn't been the case so far.
He HAS grandchildren-so do I and i want HIM to keep things fair and stable for them-not this crazy left PC crap and 80% tax rate on all of us-the illegals sure won't pay it

It's called the Marginal Tax Rate. And it only affects the amounts OVER a certain amount. In the early 80s and back, that marginal tax rate was 70% for any income (adjusted) over 200K. One of the things brought up has been getting rid of almost all the riches loopholes and use the figure for the marginal tax of 10 mil. That means, only the amounts over 10 mil would be taxed at 70%. That was just one figure suggested. I think that is a bit high and should be a lower dollar figure. 10 mil is a bit high but 200K is a bit too low.

You honestly believe that we build our Interstate from regular peoples tax money? Or went to the Moon on a Middle Classes Tax Money? Or build those Water Works projects? It was almost all paid by the Marginal Tax Rate. And you will notice that our Transportation and Water Works is in bad need of an influx of funds. But the money just isn't there without the Marginal Tax Rate.

To give you an idea, when the US entered in to WWI, there was a 10 cent tax on every phone to pay for it. The war was finally paid for that way. Middle Class and Poor People didn't have phones. Only Rich had phones. But this is a program that was forgotten and the 10 cent tax continued well into the 90s before someone in the FCC said, wait a minute, this was already paid back. It was finally dropped.

The point here is, almost every public works you enjoy have been paid by the Rich for the most part. Until the last 30 years and look at the mess those programs are in now. The average person cannot afford to replace every lead pipe in Flint Michigan to get rid of the Lead in the Water. We need better Levies in New Orleans but no one can figure out a way to pay for it so it is just another disaster waiting to happen. Our Grand Parents knew how to pay for it. But it was all changed during the Reagan years (and I don't care who was in congress at the time) and the Works were allowed to go to hell since there wasn't any seed money to keep it going.

You saying that YOU would be paying 80% is probably a lie unless you are making at least 10 million clear each year. If you are, then you need to pony up like your Grand Parents did and they didn't bitch and cry since they also used all the Public Works themselves.

I am tired of the misdirection. I am tired of the created "Emergencies" so to draw attentions away from other things. The Mueller Investigation shouldn't have taken 2 years. It should have been open without the obstruction in every step of the way. Meanwhile, creating other things to try and draw out attention away from it should have never happened either. Enough. Rump has to go.
You talk crazy-what obstruction? Mueller said there was no evidence-create what things? Hurricanes? Shootings? Same things Obama had. You saw my list-its a good one. If you don't like him personally, fine-nobody does. Both Bush and Obama were more likable. But he did not start a crazy war like Bush, and send jobs overseas like Obama.

You certainly left out a whole lot there, cupcake. And about half of you "List" is fantasy. You listen to Rush and Hannity way too much. So you win an award.

upload_2019-9-3_16-8-1.jpeg

Your right-you imagine-its all in your head.

Going by what has been seen already, I wished you are right but I fear you aren't. It's not going to be a good time for anyone.

One would think that anyone with Grand Children would want to see Rump as far away from the Federal or any other Government as possible. But that hasn't been the case so far.
He HAS grandchildren-so do I and i want HIM to keep things fair and stable for them-not this crazy left PC crap and 80% tax rate on all of us-the illegals sure won't pay it

It's called the Marginal Tax Rate. And it only affects the amounts OVER a certain amount. In the early 80s and back, that marginal tax rate was 70% for any income (adjusted) over 200K. One of the things brought up has been getting rid of almost all the riches loopholes and use the figure for the marginal tax of 10 mil. That means, only the amounts over 10 mil would be taxed at 70%. That was just one figure suggested. I think that is a bit high and should be a lower dollar figure. 10 mil is a bit high but 200K is a bit too low.

You honestly believe that we build our Interstate from regular peoples tax money? Or went to the Moon on a Middle Classes Tax Money? Or build those Water Works projects? It was almost all paid by the Marginal Tax Rate. And you will notice that our Transportation and Water Works is in bad need of an influx of funds. But the money just isn't there without the Marginal Tax Rate.

To give you an idea, when the US entered in to WWI, there was a 10 cent tax on every phone to pay for it. The war was finally paid for that way. Middle Class and Poor People didn't have phones. Only Rich had phones. But this is a program that was forgotten and the 10 cent tax continued well into the 90s before someone in the FCC said, wait a minute, this was already paid back. It was finally dropped.

The point here is, almost every public works you enjoy have been paid by the Rich for the most part. Until the last 30 years and look at the mess those programs are in now. The average person cannot afford to replace every lead pipe in Flint Michigan to get rid of the Lead in the Water. We need better Levies in New Orleans but no one can figure out a way to pay for it so it is just another disaster waiting to happen. Our Grand Parents knew how to pay for it. But it was all changed during the Reagan years (and I don't care who was in congress at the time) and the Works were allowed to go to hell since there wasn't any seed money to keep it going.

You saying that YOU would be paying 80% is probably a lie unless you are making at least 10 million clear each year. If you are, then you need to pony up like your Grand Parents did and they didn't bitch and cry since they also used all the Public Works themselves.
All I hear from Warren is the 1% pay less than the Middle class-so is she lying or are you?

You certainly left out a whole lot there, cupcake. And about half of you "List" is fantasy. You listen to Rush and Hannity way too much. So you win an award.

View attachment 277322
Never heard rush and don't like hannity. My list IS accurate-I want my award and you can shove your cupcake up your ass-you just want to be a jerk on this board-bother somebody else-and startacting like a real American

214317.jpg

We will get a lengthy education about polls. How they once were accurate. And not any more.

We also learn about the Pennsylvania Washington County Fair.

Many wanted to register to vote or to change their registration to Republican. Many of the registrations and changes were twenty-somethings, which is telling. Many others wanted to sign up to work for the party.

If we had Trump signs available, we could have given out a thousand or more to people who wanted to put them in their yards that day. Some 400 people joined the party as active workers. There were two booths this year selling Trump merchandise. In total, this far exceeded what we saw several months before the 2016 election. Imagine what it will be at this time next year.

The parking lot was filled with pickup trucks and the people wore work boots, jeans, teeshirts, and ball caps. The people who attend his rallies and will get their friends and families to the voting booths to vote Republican

More @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/trump_in_a_landslide_heres_why.html

I did a fact check and, WOW. I have never seen anything quite like this one. It makes Fox News look like an Ultra Left Wing Think Tank. It makes Rush and Hannity appear to be Liberal Leftwing Activists. It even goes as far as to make Rump look Truthful.

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check
extremeright051.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence

Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.

So going by that criteria, where would a newspaper of note, say the New York time rate?

All I hear from Warren is the 1% pay less than the Middle class-so is she lying or are you?

Actually, it's you that is lying or are you just repeating what your fruitcake rightwingnutcase outlet is telling you.

Warren has already stated the marginal tax rate would be set at 50 million. After the loopholes are sealed, anything above 50 mil will get a different tax rate than that below. She has been a bit vague but she is in favor of the Marginal Tax Rate. It would have to be ironed out by economists, not politicians and certainly no people like you and me.

Actually, it's you that is lying or are you just repeating what your fruitcake rightwingnutcase outlet is telling you.

Warren has already stated the marginal tax rate would be set at 50 million. After the loopholes are sealed, anything above 50 mil will get a different tax rate than that below. She has been a bit vague but she is in favor of the Marginal Tax Rate. It would have to be ironed out by economists, not politicians and certainly no people like you and me.
You and I decide what these people decide. She is vague-that's all you need to know-because she doesn't. Most of my opinions I reasoned out by myself-used to be left leaning-that's what made sense-clean air, clean water, tax the rich. Over the years the left got greedy and crazy- I don't like the right, but their policies make more sense in today's world. You keep pitching the View ladies' talking points-you should think for yourself.

You and I decide what these people decide. She is vague-that's all you need to know-because she doesn't. Most of my opinions I reasoned out by myself-used to be left leaning-that's what made sense-clean air, clean water, tax the rich. Over the years the left got greedy and crazy- I don't like the right, but their policies make more sense in today's world. You keep pitching the View ladies' talking points-you should think for yourself.

So, now I keep pitching Warren. Listen, stupid liar. This is the first comment I made about Warren EVER. And it's only because you are such a huge liar it needed to be said. Damn, can't you tell the truth any better than your buddy Rump? Or is that a prerequisite to being in the Party of Rump that you have to just make shit up so fast that it's hard to keep track of.

So I keep pitch here views? No I fact checked you and found your were lying out your ass. And then you just continue lying out your rectum.

So, now I keep pitching Warren. Listen, stupid liar. This is the first comment I made about Warren EVER. And it's only because you are such a huge liar it needed to be said. Damn, can't you tell the truth any better than your buddy Rump? Or is that a prerequisite to being in the Party of Rump that you have to just make shit up so fast that it's hard to keep track of.

So I keep pitch here views? No I fact checked you and found your were lying out your ass. And then you just continue lying out your rectum.
So tough guy, do you support her or not? You quoted her- Warren has already stated the marginal tax rate would be set at 50 million-your words, not mine. I say think for yourself and I am lying-Think about that IDIOT! Does not make sense. And I don't support TRUMP or REPS-Dems are just dumber.

So tough guy, do you support her or not? You quoted her- Warren has already stated the marginal tax rate would be set at 50 million-your words, not mine. I say think for yourself and I am lying-Think about that IDIOT! Does not make sense. And I don't support TRUMP or REPS-Dems are just dumber.

I never said exactly to whom I was supporting as of yet. It's too early to tell. There are still too many in the field to make that determination. But rest assured, the one I will support won't be anything like Bernie or Rump. If those are the only two choices we have, it's Rump and Hillary all over again. Better to have a piece of ground up hamburger than Rump or Bernie.

I never said exactly to whom I was supporting as of yet. It's too early to tell. There are still too many in the field to make that determination. But rest assured, the one I will support won't be anything like Bernie or Rump. If those are the only two choices we have, it's Rump and Hillary all over again. Better to have a piece of ground up hamburger than Rump or Bernie.
I get you don't want Trump, but why not Bernie? They are opposites.

Trump SHOULD win in a landslide. NONE of the current Dem front-runners would have a chance. The only Dem I think would have a chance is Tulsi Gabbard. But the Dim Dems seem to dislike her because she's not radical or Far Left enough. I believe the only way Trump does not get re-elected is if the Dems cheat like crazy and somehow steal the election. You KNOW they will be trying to get all the ILLEGAL and DEAD votes they can muster, as well as harvesting ballots. It's not going to be pretty. I think the Dems and liberals will also get crazier and more violent as we get closer to the election next year. I don't think it will matter in the long run no matter HOW much cheating they get away with. The Dem candidates are just too weak. Trump SHOULD get at least 350-360 Electoral College votes against ANY of the current Dem front-runners.

214317.jpg

We will get a lengthy education about polls. How they once were accurate. And not any more.

We also learn about the Pennsylvania Washington County Fair.

Many wanted to register to vote or to change their registration to Republican. Many of the registrations and changes were twenty-somethings, which is telling. Many others wanted to sign up to work for the party.

If we had Trump signs available, we could have given out a thousand or more to people who wanted to put them in their yards that day. Some 400 people joined the party as active workers. There were two booths this year selling Trump merchandise. In total, this far exceeded what we saw several months before the 2016 election. Imagine what it will be at this time next year.

The parking lot was filled with pickup trucks and the people wore work boots, jeans, teeshirts, and ball caps. The people who attend his rallies and will get their friends and families to the voting booths to vote Republican

More @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/trump_in_a_landslide_heres_why.html
One thing you need to know about Pennsylvania is that it is Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other and Alabama in between

The pickup trucks in your story should tip you off to where you are

What have you got against pickups?

2d5801eef1043550b38ff166b1c83067.jpg

Got to love it when conservative blogs are quoted as newsworthy

but even Thor is no longer worthy

Forum List

Back