Trump in a landslide; here’s why

Speaking from experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Education and Experience: 32 years working in the Criminal Justice System.

I can always pick you out, silence of the lambs. Can’t I? The creepy just seeps through.

Interesting theme you present, I never worked homicide, but I did run the Domestic Violence Unit. It seems you have Dexter on you mind; is it your fantasy, or something you really relish?

Wow,
Domestic violence. Guess that qualifies you to make inferences about the Taliban. And this all started with you defending hilly’s honor. Hope you get over your loss.

The election of 2016 was and is not my loss, bozo, it is the loss of every American, and their children, and their children. Now, why don't you find someone else to stalk.

I’m done with you loser. Typical dim response playing victim, from someone who initiated a confrontation.

The polls showed him behind last time and he still whipped Shrillary's bottom heavily.

Polls taken before Comey deliberately threw the election to Trump. For the time they were taken, the polls were spot-on.

The polls are excellent. Anyone saying otherwise is either stupid or a RepubliRussian shill. It's always Trumpflakes saying it now, because all the polls point to a big Democratic win.

The leftist media will do everything it can to derail his reelection and it won't work. If anything, it will drive more Trump voters to the polls.

How'd that line work out for you in 2018? You were all saying exactly the same things, and you got pasted. What's different this time? That is, other than Trump being more unpopular and unstable, and Republicans being more unhinged and hysterical.

New Topics

Forum List

Back