Why do you like Donald Trump?

Butch_Coolidge

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I’ll start. I like him because he’s not a pussy. He says what he means, and isn’t stuck on politically correct fake bullshit. We need someone strong, who doesn’t back down. If you don’t like him, start yet another thread. Or, tell everyone why Nancy Polosi is awesome in explicit language. No trolls welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he's gonna slave those Mexicans, I like housework. Blacks Love him. He grabs the pussy just where it don't want to be grabbed. All these together make the selfish interest I barely have time to put on the internet, I'm so selfish.
upload_2019-6-21_20-42-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-21_20-41-45.png
    upload_2019-6-21_20-41-45.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 153
"He says what he means"

Mexico is paying for the wall

Cocked & loaded

I bet Trump really means all that.

"He says what he means"

Cocked & loaded

What did someone estimate that illegal immigration costs this country? How many billions? If Trump gets Mexico and all points south to seriously stave off the flood of refugees, I'd say he went a long way to keeping his word.

And Trump still has more than 5 years to build that wall (if it is still even needed by then)!

I’ll start. I like him because he’s not a pussy. He says what he means, and isn’t stuck on politically correct fake bullshit. We need someone strong, who doesn’t back down. If you don’t like him, start yet another thread. Or, tell everyone why Nancy Polosi is awesome in explicit language. No trolls welcome.

Because he did this to the liberals.

Why didn't Hillary's daughter run? We need younger, nonserious women as Queen I mean president, you know whatever...

Why do you hate American citizens?

President Trump is genuine, he's comfortable in his own skin.

He doesn't have to bullshit people and tell them he's a Mexican (like Beto) or Italian (like DeBlasio) or an Indian chief (like Pocahontas).

He is who he is, a humble billionaire who doesn't need to blow his own horn. Everyone thought that Trump deserved the Nobel Prize, but Trump showed class- and didn't even think about saying it himself.

Sure, President Trump has fabulous, almost unbelievable tremendous accomplishments since deciding to give back and serve as POTUS. But he is really loved because he is who he is.

His Twitter Trolling is epic, not gonna lie

President Trump is genuine, he's comfortable in his own skin.

He doesn't have to bullshit people and tell them he's a Mexican (like Beto) or Italian (like DeBlasio) or an Indian chief (like Pocahontas).

He is who he is, a humble billionaire who doesn't need to blow his own horn. Everyone thought that Trump deserved the Nobel Prize, but Trump showed class- and didn't even think about saying it himself.

Sure, President Trump has fabulous, almost unbelievable tremendous accomplishments since deciding to give back and serve as POTUS. But he is really loved because he is who he is.

I like Trump but still LOL @ humble billionaire and doesn't blow his own horn.

Nobody does that better than Trump.

His Twitter Trolling is epic, not gonna lie

I am looking forward to the Democrat Party Presidential debates coming up. If President Trump does live-tweeting it will be very interesting as the candidates will be able to respond directly to their President. I would hope that each candidate has their phone on stage where they can see their President's responses in real time.

exactly --he doesn't try to please everyone all the time for votes
he's not a racist America hater like Obama

I like Trump because he ain't Crooked Hillary or that worthless piece of shit Obama.

I will like him next year because he ain't one of those idiot clowns in the Moon Bat Party running for President.

Why do you hate American citizens?

So you long to go down on Nancy Polosi, you say. Huh.

"He says what he means"

Cocked & loaded

What did someone estimate that illegal immigration costs this country? How many billions? If Trump gets Mexico and all points south to seriously stave off the flood of refugees, I'd say he went a long way to keeping his word.

And Trump still has more than 5 years to build that wall (if it is still even needed by then)!

Trump has 5 years? LOFL ...........

"He says what he means"

Cocked & loaded

Trump has 5 years? LOFL ...........

It seems more like than not, that President Trump will be reelected.

People are less averse to working and Trump's tremendous employment numbers than you might think.

Obama bragged about "Funemployment" and "99 weeks of sitting on your keister collecting checks", but I don't think most people thought that was sustainable. Not even his fellow lefties.

Forum List

Back