Trump Impeachment Articles Now Being Drafted

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Democratic Representative Al Green has said he is pushing ahead with the process of impeaching President Donald Trump and is currently drawing up articles of impeachment.

The Texas congressman last week appeared on the floor of the House of Representatives to call for his colleagues to begin impeachment proceedings. The appeal came a day after revelations of a memo from former FBI Director James Comey claiming that Trump had asked him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Green has since detailed racially charged threats he has received but insists he has not been dissuaded from the process. “We will move forward, and as a matter of fact, I am currently crafting, drafting if you will, articles of impeachment,” he told C-Span Tuesday.

Rest here: Articles of impeachment against Trump are currently being drafted, says Democratic congressman
-----------------------

I'm leaning towards impeachment first, then divorce.

Last edited:
Another useless black demand. Start protests to paint the white house the colors of the African flag while you're at it.

Articles of impeachment were being drafted on Nov. 9, 2016, long before Trump was even President. The sick liberals just couldn't contain themselves after getting whooped the day before.

The same was true the day after GWB was elected.

Sick liberals never change.

Grandstanding. Nothing more. Anyone who thinks impeachment is warranted or possible at this point is delusional or playing to their political base.

Articles of impeachment were being drafted on Nov. 9, 2016, long before Trump was even President. The sick liberals just couldn't contain themselves after getting whooped the day before.

The same was true the day after GWB was elected.

Sick liberals never change.

But the president is going to change...right after he's impeached

Democratic Representative Al Green has said he is pushing ahead with the process of impeaching President Donald Trump and is currently drawing up articles of impeachment.

The Texas congressman last week appeared on the floor of the House of Representatives to call for his colleagues to begin impeachment proceedings. The appeal came a day after revelations of a memo from former FBI Director James Comey claiming that Trump had asked him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Green has since detailed racially charged threats he has received but insists he has not been dissuaded from the process. “We will move forward, and as a matter of fact, I am currently crafting, drafting if you will, articles of impeachment,” he told C-Span Tuesday.

Rest here: Articles of impeachment against Trump are currently being drafted, says Democratic congressman
-----------------------

I'm leaning towards impeachment first, then divorce.
Draft early (avoid the rush).

New Topics

Forum List

Back