Trump: “Immigration is changing the culture”...this dude is such a badass

No president in decades has had the nutsack to discuss this.
Donny T gets better everyday.

So...you are personally familiar with the testicular area of every POTUS over the last 2 or 3 decades?

Okaaaaaaaaaay...so noted.

To say you Trumpbots are easily impressed is a galactic understatement.

If Trump loudly farted on national tv, you would find some way to compliment it...I truly believe that.

Real Americans NEVER look up to politicians....because REAL Americans know that no one is better than another - we are all equal.

because REAL Americans know that no one is better than another - we are all equal.”
NEGATIVE
That’s simply old folklore...lowlife piece of shits would love to believe that though...they love to ride the coattails of good, productive, prideful, REAL Americans.

YOU wouldn't know a real American if one picked you up and put your empty head through the sidewalk.

Cultures are always in a constant state of change, regardless of immigration.

Show what was cheeto's point?
You mean like how East Asian cultures never seem to change?

Right. Because the shoguns in Japan have definitely been beheading too many people lately.
The temples that the Shoguns used to pass by every day are still there and still used.

East Asian countries adapted their culture with technology, but it didn't really change.

Western culture has been completely destroyed by immigration, especially in Europe.

So...you are personally familiar with the testicular area of every POTUS over the last 2 or 3 decades?

If Trump loudly farted on national tv, you would find some way to compliment it...I truly believe that.

Real Americans NEVER look up to politicians....because REAL Americans know that no one is better than another - we are all equal.

because REAL Americans know that no one is better than another - we are all equal.”
NEGATIVE
That’s simply old folklore...lowlife piece of shits would love to believe that though...they love to ride the coattails of good, productive, prideful, REAL Americans.

YOU wouldn't know a real American if one picked you up and put your empty head through the sidewalk.

Well, I’ll play along....real Americans speak English, real Americans never wave Mexico’s flag, real Americans take great pride in self, country, the Constitution and our flag, real Americans are positive contributors...should I carry on...you still confused?

If one is impressed with Trump, one must know that he is a sac of waste.

Well, I’ll play along....real Americans speak English,

Many languages are spoken in America by Americans.

... real Americans never wave Mexico’s flag,

I see Americans driving American cars everyday with Irish, Italian, etc. bumper stickers. I guess they don't scare you as much.

... real Americans take great pride in self, country, the Constitution and our flag,

No one with any pride or self respect needs to rely on idiotic, juvenile ethnic slurs with every utterance. You don't understand America, nor do you deserve to reside in my great nation.

...real Americans are positive contributors...should I carry on...you still confused?

There is nothing positive about your craven little act here.

Right. Because the shoguns in Japan have definitely been beheading too many people lately.
The temples that the Shoguns used to pass by every day are still there and still used.

East Asian countries adapted their culture with technology, but it didn't really change.

Western culture has been completely destroyed by immigration, especially in Europe.

Define for me exactly what western culture is.

Where do you live in Europe,or Japan ?

"because REAL Americans know that no one is better than another - we are all equal."

You must believe "real Americans" are dumbasses because that definitely isn't true. All cultures definitely aren't equal. Some cultures produce the greatest country ever to exist on the face of the planet, and other cultures produce giant shitholes.

NEGATIVE

Well, I’ll play along....real Americans speak English, real Americans never wave Mexico’s flag, real Americans take great pride in self, country, the Constitution and our flag, real Americans are positive contributors...should I carry on...you still confused?

Wow...you are not only racist...but stupid/ignorant as well.

School is in:

An American is any citizen of America...DUH.

They can wave any flag they wish, speak any language they wish and can dislike the Constitution all they want.

School is out.

And you are now on my ignore list...I try not to waste time with ignorant Trumpbots.

Have a nice day.

"because REAL Americans know that no one is better than another - we are all equal."

You must believe "real Americans" are dumbasses because that definitely isn't true. All cultures definitely aren't equal. Some cultures produce the greatest country ever to exist on the face of the planet, and other cultures produce giant shitholes.

Lol...you are as xenophobic and racist as you are ignorant and stupid.

Oh...that's right...you are a Trumpbot. I forgot.

BTW...that big group of buildings in that large town you went through the other day...and you did not know what they were?
That is called a 'university'.

But don't worry...work hard, keep your nose clean and you might end up a janitor there one day.

3% of America is illegal immigrant. That is no threat.

• The number of foreign-born individuals in the U.S. population has more than quadrupled since 1965 and is expected to reach 78 million by 2065.11 At just 9.6 million in 1965, foreign-born individuals represented 5 percent of the U.S. population. By 2015, immigrants made up 13.5 percent of the total U.S. population.12 Still, today’s share of the immigrant population as a percentage of the total U.S. population remains below its peak in 1890, when 14.8 percent of the U.S. population had immigrated to the country.13
The Facts on Immigration Today: 2017 Edition - Center for American Progress

The Facts on Immigration Today: 2017 Edition - Center for American Progress

• The countries of origin of today’s immigrants are more diverse than they were 50 years ago. In 1960, a full 75 percent of the foreign-born population residing in the United States was from Europe, while in 2015, only 11.1 percent of the immigrant population was born in Europe. In 2015, 11.6 million foreign-born residents—26.9 percent of the foreign-born population—were from Mexico; 2.7 million immigrants were from China; 2.4 million were from India; 2 million were from the Philippines; 1.4 million were from El Salvador; 1.3 million were from Vietnam; 1.2 million were from Cuba; and 1.1 million each were from the Dominican Republic and South Korea.14
  • More Mexican immigrants are returning home than arriving in the United States. From 2009 to 2014, 1 million immigrants returned to Mexico while 870,000 arrived in the United States. This decline can be attributed to a drop of unauthorized Mexican immigrants, which peaked in 2007 at 6.9 million.15

• More than half of the foreign-born population are homeowners. In 2015, 50.7 percent of immigrant heads of household owned their own homes, compared with 65.2 percent of U.S.-born heads of household. Homeownership rates are comparable between native-born and naturalized immigrants, 64.6 percent of whom owned their own homes in 2015.21
  • Immigrants are becoming homeowners at a faster rate than the U.S.-born population. From 1994 to 2015, immigrant homeownership rose 2.3 percentage points while U.S.-born homeownership remained flat.22 Jacob Vigdor of the University of Washington estimates that immigrants contribute $3.7 trillion to housing markets nationwide.23
  • Fewer than 1 in 5 immigrants live in poverty. In 2015, the poverty rate for immigrants was 17.3 percent, compared with 14.3 percent for the U.S.-born population.24

• Working-class, immigrant-headed households with incomes less than 200 percent of the federal poverty line rely less on public benefits and social services than comparable U.S-born households. In 2015, working-class, immigrant-headed households with children received 9.3 percent of their overall income from public programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Social Security, in comparison with U.S.-born-headed households, which received 15 percent of their income from such programs.25 Research consistently shows that working-class immigrants use social programs such as Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income at similar or lower rates than native-born households.26

Lol...you are as xenophobic and racist as you are ignorant and stupid.

Oh...that's right...you are a Trumpbot. I forgot.

Not believing bullshit leftwing mythology makes me a racist? Apparently anyone who acknowledge reality is a racist, according to the left. Do you believe that Aztec culture that populated Mexico was the equivalent of European culture? You know, the Aztecs who sacrificed thousands of victims every every year and even practiced canibalism on a massive scale? Is Arab culture, that engaged in the slave trade for 1500 years, the equal of the culture that put an end to slavery?

You have to be a profound bonehead to claim all cultures are equal. I can't imagine any leftwing belief that is more obviously and demonstratably wrong.

BTW...that big group of buildings in that large town you went through the other day...and you did not know what they were?
That is called a 'university'.

But don't worry...work hard, keep your nose clean and you might end up a janitor there one day.

Universities are the places where propagandists on the government payroll work tirelessly to destroy the greatest country that has ever existed. They are the sources of leftwing idiocies like the belief that all cultures are equal.

Good work, asshole.

Forum List

Back