Trump ignored advisors who wanted unifying speech

upload_2017-1-21_12-23-34.png

Like when the State Department told Reagan to take out the "divisive" "Tear down this wall" part of his speech at the Berlin wall, Trumps speech will be forever remembered as a great moment in liberty and justice.

my, my, now trump wants to mate with putin....times do change
I'm so old I remember when people were mocked for saying Russia was an adversary and it was bad to sell Russia our uranium.

If you understood it, it was a unifying speech for the American people but it was a stern rebuke for the establishment politicians of both parties who have weighed policy choices by how they will play in the polls rather than what was best for the American people. Again, if you understood his speech you understood that when he said he was returning to the power to the people he was saying he will continue to communicate directly with American voters and use their support to persuade reluctant establishment politicians to support his agendas.

Every politician in D.C. is terrified of Trump's voters....we can destroy any of them and they know it. Paul Ryan for instance needs to be taken down a peg or two...he either does what Trump tells him to do or we'll primary and replace his RINO ass.
The hostile takeover of DC is complete and both parties have been put on notice.

I recall when Obama was riding high after his first election with a majority in both Houses of Congress he said "Republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back". How freaking unifying was that? Tighten your seat belts lefties, you are in for a wild ride.

Why would he want a Unifying speech? Republicans hate most of America. The honest ones admit it. In fact, they hate America so much, they are even happy when their policies screw over their own. Duh!

/---- if we hated America we would have voted for Hildabeast to continue the transformation of The country that Obozo started. You blithering idiot.

I thought it was a unifying speech.. One that brought Americans together.
How so?

American Carnage. It's mourning in America.

From a man without a mandate, but with an ego the size of Montana.
It's hardly morning, it's a celebration of America's unrealized potential, something Obama always seemed to be ashamed of.
Note: I wrote 'mourning', not morning. Crime, gangs, drugs were a highlight, but no mention of equal rights. Failure, corruption and ineptitude were highlighted, but cooperation and outreach were neglected.

What about his speech was unifying?
In fact he did cite equal rights and equal opportunity for everyone, but you choose to ignore it. A main theme was about everyone prospering regardless of race or ethnicity. You are clearly looking for a reason to oppose Trump but you just as clearly haven't found one.

Last edited:
Why would he want a Unifying speech? Republicans hate most of America. The honest ones admit it. In fact, they hate America so much, they are even happy when their policies screw over their own. Duh!

rdean SEZ?????? If you don't vote demcrat you hate 'Merica!!!

Both parties are useless to us and pawns of the banking oligarchs. Trump owes no one anything...if he is legit I believe that both parties are in MASSIVE trouble and I couldn't be happier about it. You don't have a fucking clue about what has happened to this country because you are one of those blind sheeple that waves your little rainbow colored leftard flag spewing bullshit about a political front party of the banks that sold you out a 100 years ago. Do you enjoy being stupid???

How so?

It's hardly morning, it's a celebration of America's unrealized potential, something Obama always seemed to be ashamed of.
Note: I wrote 'mourning', not morning. Crime, gangs, drugs were a highlight, but no mention of equal rights. Failure, corruption and ineptitude were highlighted, but cooperation and outreach were neglected.

In fact he did cite equal rights and equal opportunity for everyone, but you choose to ignore it. A main theme was about everyone prospering regardless of race or ethnicity. You are clearly looking for a reason to oppose Trump but you just as clearly haven't found one.
I wonder how my fellow Americans who are Muslims regard Trump's attitude toward them. Americans who, as children, were brought here by their parents and have, subsequently grown up here, educated here, and aspire to contribute to our nation and society. I wonder how much they fear their prospects now.

My fellow Americans who are homosexual and legally married are today suspicious of a Trump administration. American women who have made such amazing strides are disrespected out of hand by Trump and his minions.

I have plenty of reasons to dislike Trump. From his boorish attitudes and 'locker room talk' to his irresponsible fly-off-the-handle temper, Trump presents himself as a petulant child. As President, he shouldn't swing at every pitch, but his immature personality does not accept criticism without reprisal. He should not punch down, only up. And he should have brokered some semblance of unity rather than a call to arms meant strictly for his narrow but vocal base of supporters.

The Oval Office should be a place of dignity and honor, not the set of a reality TV show. I wanted a statesman, I got a game show host.

How so?

I wonder how my fellow Americans who are Muslims regard Trump's attitude toward them. Americans who, as children, were brought here by their parents and have, subsequently grown up here, educated here, and aspire to contribute to our nation and society. I wonder how much they fear their prospects now.

My fellow Americans who are homosexual and legally married are today suspicious of a Trump administration. American women who have made such amazing strides are disrespected out of hand by Trump and his minions.

I have plenty of reasons to dislike Trump. From his boorish attitudes and 'locker room talk' to his irresponsible fly-off-the-handle temper, Trump presents himself as a petulant child. As President, he shouldn't swing at every pitch, but his immature personality does not accept criticism without reprisal. He should not punch down, only up. And he should have brokered some semblance of unity rather than a call to arms meant strictly for his narrow but vocal base of supporters.

The Oval Office should be a place of dignity and honor, not the set of a reality TV show. I wanted a statesman, I got a game show host.

So you believe that the compromised queer Barrypuppet and his tranny wife were statesmen???? Muslims and what they think isn't a concern of mine. I have seen how they want to turn certain parts of American cities into safe havens where Sharia law is practiced. Muslims have been flown in here covertly and in-covertly and simply dumped in cities that then have to scramble to find places for them to live. They don't speak the language nor have they any intention of assimilating. I know that "touchy feely" pseudo liberals such as yourself get the warm fuzzies when your beloved corporate gubermint intentionally waters down the nationalism of a country because that is one of the goals of the communist manifesto just like spreading homosexuality is. When they start pushing the legalization of pedophilia, you can bet that libs like you will hop on that bandwagon as well..and why is that? Because you and your ilk are sick motherfuckers.

Any questions??

How so?

So you believe that the compromised queer Barrypuppet and his tranny wife were statesmen???? Muslims and what they think isn't a concern of mine. I have seen how they want to turn certain parts of American cities into safe havens where Sharia law is practiced. Muslims have been flown in here covertly and in-covertly and simply dumped in cities that then have to scramble to find places for them to live. They don't speak the language nor have they any intention of assimilating. I know that "touchy feely" pseudo liberals such as yourself get the warm fuzzies when your beloved corporate gubermint intentionally waters down the nationalism of a country because that is one of the goals of the communist manifesto just like spreading homosexuality is. When they start pushing the legalization of pedophilia, you can bet that libs like you will hop on that bandwagon as well..and why is that? Because you and your ilk are sick motherfuckers.

Any questions??
Yes. Do you ever think about America when you screw un your hatred for your fellow Americans? Do you ever bother to cultivate an original thought, or do you prefer to be inculcated by slimy right wing pundits just because that's the easier intellectual course?

Any questions??
Yes. Do you ever think about America when you screw un your hatred for your fellow Americans? Do you ever bother to cultivate an original thought, or do you prefer to be inculcated by slimy right wing pundits just because that's the easier intellectual course?

MY fellow Americans believe in the U.S constitution and the Bill Of RIGHTS...not privileges granted and bestowed upon us by a benevolent corporate "gubermint" that is owned by international bankers. My rights are unalienable meaning that they cannot be taken away or denied. I don't listen to neocon mouthpieces and I certainly don't listen to pseudo liberal mouthpieces except for a few sound bites here and there of which I mock and debunk. You want to debate me or take me on in a discussion and exchange of ideas? I'm all up for it. I haven't had any leftards that have been able to meet the challenge........step up to the plate, lil fella....

Any questions??

MY fellow Americans believe in the U.S constitution and the Bill Of RIGHTS...not privileges granted and bestowed upon us by a benevolent corporate "gubermint" that is owned by international bankers. My rights are unalienable meaning that they cannot be taken away or denied. I don't listen to neocon mouthpieces and I certainly don't listen to pseudo liberal mouthpieces except for a few sound bites here and there of which I mock and debunk. You want to debate me or take me on in a discussion and exchange of ideas? I'm all up for it. I haven't had any leftards that have been able to meet the challenge........step up to the plate, lil fella....
It will be a bit like swimming upstream, but...

I take issue with your statement "that they want to turn certain parts of American cities into safe havens where Sharia law is practiced. Muslims have been flown in here covertly and in-covertly and simply dumped in cities that then have to scramble to find places for them to live. They don't speak the language nor have they any intention of assimilating"

This is pure anecdote, not a statement of fact. Debating against anecdote is a fool's game. Please provide proof of your statement and we'll continue.

Any questions??

It will be a bit like swimming upstream, but...

I take issue with your statement "that they want to turn certain parts of American cities into safe havens where Sharia law is practiced. Muslims have been flown in here covertly and in-covertly and simply dumped in cities that then have to scramble to find places for them to live. They don't speak the language nor have they any intention of assimilating"

This is pure anecdote, not a statement of fact. Debating against anecdote is a fool's game. Please provide proof of your statement and we'll continue.

Then we have Dennis Welky, a pilot, that was fired for not signing a non-disclosure agreement to not reveal that he was bringing back muslim refugees with no names on the manifest. He flew for Kalitta Charters which was used by the department defense, and dept of justice as a carrier. H e refused to sign it because he saw this as a national security threat.

Valles angered over Syrian refugees' entry into Victorville

Refugees secretly flooding into these states

Obama Drops 502 Refugees on Nebraska in Final Weeks Before President Trump - Breitbart

[

Every politician in D.C. is terrified of Trump's voters....we can destroy any of them and they know it. Paul Ryan for instance needs to be taken down a peg or two...he either does what Trump tells him to do or we'll primary and replace his RINO ass.

BS...more people voted Hillary...

New Topics

Forum List

Back