Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

Liberals worried about debt.....that's rich...like it would reduce if a dem wins in 2020....what a joke...we stand a better chance with Trump than any dem.....
Trump increased the deficit to over a trillion dollars......In a STRONG ECONOMY

That is when you are supposed to pay down debt
And the dems would have done differently how?.......LMFAO....crocodile tears bud....

Liberals worried about debt.....that's rich...like it would reduce if a dem wins in 2020....what a joke...we stand a better chance with Trump than any dem.....

When are the "Conservatives" going to start worrying about the debt?
When will the dems?...they hold the purse right now....

Trump has the pen and I'm not here to defend the (D)'s. The (R)'s had the purse under Obama and the first two years under Trump and have done nothing. You expect the (D)'s to do what the (R)'s will not?

The (D)'s are mostly rubbing in the fact that the (R)'s claimed to care for years but that has gone *poof*.
Washington DC has a spending problem...it has for a long time...too much fraud and corruption and addiction to spending other peoples money...That is why we sent an outsider there to wrestle control away from the swamp....Paul Ryan did not help he hindered...the dems did not help...they RESISTED....and they are still today...USMCA....in Pelosi's drawer on top of the bill to release and control drug prices and numerous other legislation that would help boost capital into the treasury....so I blame her and the dems...not Trump....

When are the "Conservatives" going to start worrying about the debt?
When will the dems?...they hold the purse right now....

Trump has the pen and I'm not here to defend the (D)'s. The (R)'s had the purse under Obama and the first two years under Trump and have done nothing. You expect the (D)'s to do what the (R)'s will not?

The (D)'s are mostly rubbing in the fact that the (R)'s claimed to care for years but that has gone *poof*.
Washington DC has a spending problem...it has for a long time...too much fraud and corruption and addiction to spending other peoples money...That is why we sent an outsider there to wrestle control away from the swamp....Paul Ryan did not help he hindered...the dems did not help...they RESISTED....and they are still today...USMCA....in Pelosi's drawer on top of the bill to release and control drug prices and numerous other legislation that would help boost capital into the treasury....so I blame her and the dems...not Trump....

I'm sure you do. That's why the debt will continue to grow. When people know that you will simply blame someone else they will spend, spend, spend.

Washington DC has a spending problem...it has for a long time...too much fraud and corruption and addiction to spending other peoples money.

that would be the wall street billionaires , who own all the lobbyists

That is why we sent an outsider there to wrestle control away from the swamp...

Trump is one of the wall street billionaires

you might want to read how he operates>

Meet the billionaires who run Trump's government
They have been sold to the public as men who will help Trump run the country "like a business," in which the public is the consumer. After careers in which they put growing their colossal bank accounts ahead of the interests of small towns, working stiffs and the common weal, there is no reason to believe they will worry about how predatory lending or letting Obamacare "explode" affects real people. Trump's billionaires are not government-hating ideologues like the Koch brothers or mega-donor Robert Mercer. They are more like what Trump used to be—unaffiliated centrists. And their agenda—and now the country's agenda—is defined by those matters that affect their wallets.

seriously, if you think this man is going to help you, I , or anyone else existing in America;s middle class , you're simply a tool

~S~

Forum List

Back