Trump : I will debate Sanders for $10M for womens health issues

Funny how all of a sudden all the LWNJs forgot how misogynist Trump is
Now, he is just a chicken shit and an asshole for wanting to contribute to womens issues
:lmao:
Youre trying too hard and you avoided my question dude.
Trumps a hypocrite on the sam elevel as 90% of humans on earth. OK
So, what about Clinton and her doantions from human rights abusers and shit? Is she a hypocrite too?
i didnt ask what level of hypocrite he is. I asked why as a candidate for POTUS he is a hypocrite? 90% of the people on earth are not running for POTUS.

Now, he is just a chicken shit and an asshole for wanting to contribute to womens issues
So, what about Clinton and her doantions from human rights abusers and shit? Is she a hypocrite too?

delusional

but keep making excuses for the bigoted scum drumpf

i didnt ask what level of hypocrite he is. I asked why as a candidate for POTUS he is a hypocrite? 90% of the people on earth are not running for POTUS.

they don't care what he says. he's as ugly as they are and that's all they care about.

Trump: I'll debate Sanders for $10 million for women's health issues
He knows damn well that wont happen. I am sure some appreciate the pandering but he is missing a golden opportunity.

what a joke
Don't you have a corporatist to hate on while supporting a corporatist?
LOL what a joke

you support the piece of garbage who bankrupted four corporations, used illegal labor, raped his wife and ripped off his investors....and you ask that imbecilic question.

like I said....

what a joke.

EVERYONE is a hypocrite in some way. I have done stated that his Chinese shit is a non issue unless you are a fuckin hack. Its on the same level as someone bitching about taxes and then taking deductions.
There are plenty of real issues to attack him about. Why don't you focus on them? Because you lose the hypocrite argument with supporting cankles. She accepts millions from human rights abusers and state sponsors of terror. But yea lets focus on cotton from China :lmao:

Wonder what Rump's "going rate" will be to sign/veto legislation.....
.... to make an appointment....
.... to light the White House Christmas tree..

..................... or to take the Oath of Office.

Trump-Ferengi-copy.jpg

EVERYONE is a hypocrite in some way. I have done stated that his Chinese shit is a non issue unless you are a fuckin hack. Its on the same level as someone bitching about taxes and then taking deductions.
There are plenty of real issues to attack him about. Why don't you focus on them? Because you lose the hypocrite argument with supporting cankles. She accepts millions from human rights abusers and state sponsors of terror. But yea lets focus on cotton from China :lmao:
Thanks for the long winded deflection. :laugh:

Trump: I'll debate Sanders for $10 million for women's health issues
He knows damn well that wont happen. I am sure some appreciate the pandering but he is missing a golden opportunity.

what a joke
Don't you have a corporatist to hate on while supporting a corporatist?
LOL what a joke

you support the piece of garbage who bankrupted four corporations, used illegal labor, raped his wife and ripped off his investors....and you ask that imbecilic question.

like I said....

what a joke.
I don't support trump but I would rather see him in the WH than that corrupt, elite, lying hag you support. The person I am supporting is also who I am voting for. And it aint trump :)

Thanks for the long winded deflection. :laugh:
Deflection from what? I elaborated on the Chinese clothing. I don't how much more clear one would have to be.
Why do you keep ignoring worse hypocritical actions from the one you support? Oh yea, that call that being a partisan hack. Good job :thup:

Trump will be president. you and those like you are more then welcome to leave.
Care to wager on that?

I wouldn't trust a liberal liar to keep their word on a bet for anything in the world. Besides, and this is a big one, most of you paid shills will disappear after Trump wins because you won't have jobs anymore.

Care to wager on that?

I wouldn't trust a liberal liar to keep their word on a bet for anything in the world. Besides, and this is a big one, most of you paid shills will disappear after Trump wins because you won't have jobs anymore.
So, I may have missed your reply.....care to wager on the election?

Care to wager on that?

So, I may have missed your reply.....care to wager on the election?
Hmmmmmm....not so sure?

Forum List

Back