Trump: "I was dealt a very rough hand"

All Presidents are dealt a tough hand, all things considered. He took over Nirvana compared to what Obama had to
Of course you see nothing wrong with the mess Obama left, as a Clinton voter.
The very first thing I said: "All Presidents are dealt a tough hand, all things considered."

Did you not see that? How did you miss that?

Life is not binary, all or nothing, this or that. It's a little complicated.

F-ing Trump. When you got here the economy was going down? Jesus, we'd had 7 years if economic growth and had averted the worst recession since the great depression. The DJIA had gone from 7,900 to over 17,000.

We had an Iran problem? You just pulled out on that prematurely and now we have no say and no influence over Iran.

Immigration mess? The past three years have seen the fewest illegal crossings in nearly 50 years. You ran on white fear - You're a deplorable man Donald trump .. WOMP WOMP

THE PRESIDENT: If you took zero tolerance away, you would be overrun as a country. You’d have millions of people pouring through our border. If you took zero tolerance away, everybody would come, right now. They’d be getting their little belongings, unfortunately, and they would be heading up. You would be — you would have a run on this country the likes of which nobody’s ever seen.

So we have to have strong borders. Frankly, the wall, in terms of drugs, in terms of keeping certain people out that we don’t want in this county, the wall is imperative. We have to have the wall. We started the wall. We have $1.6 billion. We’re fixing tremendous amounts of wall where it’s been overrun. But we have to come up with a solution.

I would consider it, whether it’s North Korea, whether it’s so many other things. We have a lot of things. Look, I’ve been given a very tough hand. Because I came up here, we had an economy that was going down. We had an Iran problem. We had a Middle East problem. Take a look at what was going on in the Middle East. It’s a lot better now. You’re a lot smoother right now than anything you heard over the last eight years.

But we were given a lot of bad cards. One of the bad cards, we were given this immigration mess. And it was made worse by all of the different contradicting and the contradicting laws that have been passed.​

Remarks by President Trump at Cabinet Meeting

debbie-downer.gif
Poor trump.
Poor poor trump.
Poor poor poor trump.
Let's have a pity party for trump.

Obama was a an abject failure, and left a broken country when he fled the White House after 8 long inglorious years of wanton destruction.

Now we have the amazing Pres. Trump, who is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the Oval Office. .... :cool:
Oh go fuck yourself you ignorant piece pf shit.

Obama took office in the midst of the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, losing 800,000 hobs a month & an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%.

And dumbass you claim Trump has it worse.

Only a fucking lying idiot would claim Obama made is worse.

Clinton left office with a balanced budget.

Bush & the Republicans took that & ran it into the ground.

Obama brought us back.

Trump is destroying this country through his lies, ignorance & gross stupidity.

Don't you wonder when the orange blowhard claims he knows more about ISIS than the generals, everyone before him made bad deals & only he can make good deals.

The idea that you people are actually this fucking stupid scares the Hell out of me for my country, The downfall of America brought to you by uneducated bigots & racists.,

Oh go fuck yourself you ignorant piece pf shit.
Obama took office in the midst of the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, losing 800,000 hobs a month & an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%.
And dumbass you claim Trump has it worse.
Only a fucking lying idiot would claim Obama made is worse.
Clinton left office with a balanced budget.
Bush & the Republicans took that & ran it into the ground.
Obama brought us back.
Trump is destroying this country through his lies, ignorance & gross stupidity.
Don't you wonder when the orange blowhard claims he knows more about ISIS than the generals, everyone before him made bad deals & only he can make good deals.
The idea that you people are actually this fucking stupid scares the Hell out of me for my country, The downfall of America brought to you by uneducated bigots & racists.,
^^^^^ Just the mere mention of the name Trump sends looney liberals into a crazed psychotic frenzy of hate.

Such a beautiful sight to see...... :thup: ... :lol:

Forum List

Back