Trump: I hope Oprah runs in 2020 so she can be defeated

Yes, Oprah's popular, but that doesn't mean everybody who likes her will want her as a President. She would only get the black racist vote, some of the womens' vote, since she gave away free stuff to her Material Girl audience demographics, but she won't 'wear' well in a long campaign; she only has a few shallow gimmicks to play off of, and if she listens to the Party hacks, she will lose BIGLY!!! I think she means well; so did Gomer Pyle, but neither would be Presidential material.

Blacks and women are citizens. Their votes are just as imp. as yours.
Yeah the same voted for Obama, because he was black.

M me
A again
G getting
A attention.....why must everything always be about you, Trump???????

M me
A again
G getting
A attention.....why must everything always be about you, Trump???????

Hey Hey Hey!!!! Bizarro Oprah In Da House!!! What up!!! Haven't been around in a while! Just get out of jail?

Last edited:
Exactly. Oprah didn't have a small loan of a million dollars to start her businesses. She had to work from the bottom up.

True, she had to raise a lot more than that to start syndication of her show and then financing Harpo with. You think it all came entirely out of her own pocket, or did she have to arrange financing?

And, Trump's dad wouldn't have given him a red cent to start his construction business with if he wasn't a very competent manager and deal maker. Few 'rich kid's' parents would in those days, despite the anecdotal stories of a few who did. He was no trust fund baby with some no show job in Daddy's ofifices. Trump didn't benefit from AA programs, either. He is just as self made as Oprah is; they both took advantage of educational opportunities available, courtesy of American taxpayers, of which neither paid for themselves.

The only possibility she financed Harpo all by herself was if Spielberg payed her a few million for her supporting role in his movie she was in in the late '80's. A local talk show host, even in Chicago, would never pull down enough to pay for national syndication or start a production company out of pocket. Maybe she got huge advances at low interest, from white people, of course.

Last edited:
Steadman can be First Man. Gail can be First Side Bitch.
The only first lady I feel sorry for is Melania. Trump cheated on her twice after she had Baron. That's 2 times that we know of.
Then you must be weeping buckets for Hillary.
I did but not now. Now I only feel sorry for lonely Melania. If I were her I'd fuck every secret service agent and tell him after he leaves the white house or when he's dying, which ever comes first.

[
I did but not now. Now I only feel sorry for lonely Melania. If I were her I'd fuck every secret service agent and tell him after he leaves the white house or when he's dying, which ever comes first.

You would fuck any male you met already, whether you were in drag or not, so this isn't a point.

Forum List

Back