Trump: I haven't called Russia in ten years

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
oh, and Donnie Jr never spoke with them either, didn't really mean it when he said in 2008: "We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia", must have been joking

WASHINGTON — President Trump rejected the idea of a special prosecutor Monday to look into Russian activity during last year's election, and said he had nothing to do with it it any case.

“I haven’t called Russia in 10 years," Trump said during a meeting of insurance executives as reporters asked him about whether there is a need for special prosecutor on Russia.

Trump initially did not respond to the question, but, as a pool of reporters left the room, the president mouthed the word "no" to his guests.

It's hard to know what Trump meant by his comment about not calling Russia in a decade; the New York businessman visited Moscow in 2013 for a Miss Universe pageant.

He also spoke on the telephone to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Jan. 28. During that call, Trump criticized the 2011 treaty with Russian signed by former President Barack Obama, which is called New START.

Trump: 'I haven't called Russia in 10 years'

This is what the fifth or sixth thing liberals have clung to?

State recounts
Electoral college vote change
Conflict of interest
Russian vote hacking
Protests

Yep, sixth. 0-5

<yawn>

Considering he has spent his entire life lying, he's really not very good at it. As in this case, its always very obvious that he has forgotten previous lies.

And SO damn funny that he and his slimy spawn
16939371_1609891705689236_7251879677738019564_n.jpg
don't coordinate their lies.

Moscow on the Hudson. After the USSR fell Russian business people invested heavily around the world.

ITS CALLED FUCKING DOING BUSINESS. And last time I looked nothing was freaking illegal about it.

Russia is a member of the G8 and G20 you ignorant left wing nutbars. I would be shocked if Trump had never considered doing business in Russia.

As far as I know he hasn't done any deals over there. Russians on the other hand invested heavily in America, Canada and Britain.

For crying out loud it's what business people do in a global market.

Pull up your big boy pants libs and get your shit together realizing you are losing it all. Wait on the other hand, keep bitching.

2018 is around the corner. Many D seats at risk.

:)

Moscow on the Hudson. After the USSR fell Russian business people invested heavily around the world.

ITS CALLED FUCKING DOING BUSINESS. And last time I looked nothing was freaking illegal about it.

Russia is a member of the G8 and G20 you ignorant left wing nutbars. I would be shocked if Trump had never considered doing business in Russia.

As far as I know he hasn't done any deals over there. Russians on the other hand invested heavily in America, Canada and Britain.

Pull up your big boy pants libs and get your shit together realizing you are losing it all. Wait on the other hand, keep bitching.

not sure how to respond to all that, except to say that when anyone utters the word 'Russia" these days, every pilgrim in sight starts screaming bloody murder, holy cow

something's got you all worked up, Faux News or alt-right websites would be my guess

not sure how to respond to all that, except to say that when anyone utters the word 'Russia" these days, every pilgrim in sight starts screaming bloody murder, holy cow

something's got you all worked up, Faux News or alt-right websites would be my guess

RWNJs like tinydancer have long posted about how they side with Pooting against their own country. I'm of a generation that believed patriotism and love of country were admirable. Frankly, the open treason we're now seeing from the RWNJs and the Repubs is truly sickening.

Forum List

Back