Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by USArmyRetired, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +948
    :cuckoo:
    So this whole silly slavery thing would have ended if there was someone from the south in the white house?

2. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,498
    The North had racists, the south was just fond of keeping their black human beings as property, to be bought as sold as farm animals, and they fought a war to try and keep it that way.

And I'd be willing to bet I have more knowledge of history in my little finger than you do in your whole bubble-head.

3. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,269
    i saw him hanging at the 7-11 with elvis

he exists

4. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,440
    If you believe that all laws and social contracts are made by "consent of the governed," then technically by the spirit of the laws, anything that passed which does not carry the consent of the public is not sustainable; and can or will be changed by voting officials out of office and/or p passing corrective legislation or nullifying the opposed items.

In the meantime, whether people respect the laws and process depends on what people are willing to consent to. Instead of approving or rejecting whole laws, the specific objections may need to be addressed and corrected so laws do reflect informed consent.

Otherwise, imposing laws without consent or equal representation may be argued as voiding the contract, where laws that establish one set of beliefs over others violates equal protection of opposing beliefs, since Constitutional standards require equal protection for all people without discrimination. People can either enforce higher standards of law and governance respecting consent of the governed, or can consent to lowering the standards to majority rule that allows imposing biased policies of the majority vote over the minority.

Where there is public pressure and an organized movement to represent interests that have been overridden by politics, then the proper legislative changes can be pursued to correct any such misrepresentation or underrepresentation. If we respected consent of the governed to begin with, the process of working out differences would be required BEFORE passing laws or issuing judicial rulings, instead of battling back and forth after the fact.

5. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,562
    President Andrew Johnson was from North Carolina, go figure:eusa_whistle:

6. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,562
    I'm a 19th century American living Historian I have to know the facts, or I never could do any first person presentation.

Most of the north were racist. the north had the Abolitionist and slaves. The south poor white were lower class than any slave in the south. If the north was so in love with slaves and was wanting to free them, why did New York have anti war riots in 1863?

7. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,498
    What a bizarre statement. The abolition of slavery was a foregone conclusion by the time Johnson took hold of the reins.

8. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,498
    Amusement park presentations don't count.

If "poor whites" were trotted up in chains on auction blocks, sold as farm animals to the highest bidder, prohibited any constitutional rights, had their children torn from them and sold, denied even their own names, deemed illegal to educate them, prohibited from even legally marrying, and denied citizenship...then you may have a point. Until then, your overwhelming ignorance just continues to flood this forum.

9. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,562

poor whtes had to provide for themseleves within a system that had free labor. You can now connect the dots.

So you're calling the NPS an Amusement park?:eusa_whistle:

10. paperview

paperview Life is Good

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,498
    Connect the dots to this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your comparisons are ludicrous.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
Thread Status: