Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cuckoo:
What we have here is a blatant disregard for history.^^^^^^^
The north was just as racist as the south was. Lincoln himself was a racist.

Didnt he have something to do with ending slavery....

Yet he was a racist. The war didn't start out to free anyone, Lincoln used the issue of slavery to keep England and france out of the war. And even the emancipation proclamation didn't free any slaves in areas controlled by the north.

So this whole silly slavery thing would have ended if there was someone from the south in the white house?

it's happen before Lincoln wasn't on the ballot in some states in 1860
And Lincoln still won, without the help of those fucking racist southerns!

The North had racists, the south was just fond of keeping their black human beings as property, to be bought as sold as farm animals, and they fought a war to try and keep it that way.

And I'd be willing to bet I have more knowledge of history in my little finger than you do in your whole bubble-head.

His citizenship is not the issue. The issue would be that his presidency would then be illegal. Therefore, every law, every order, every piece of paper signed by Obama would be invalid. If he obtained the office dishonestly, he would not only have to leave office, but everything he's done over the past two years would have to be scrapped. You do see that, right?

What the voters think is immaterial. If he was ineligible to run, then everything he's done is also.

If you believe that all laws and social contracts are made by "consent of the governed," then technically by the spirit of the laws, anything that passed which does not carry the consent of the public is not sustainable; and can or will be changed by voting officials out of office and/or p passing corrective legislation or nullifying the opposed items.

In the meantime, whether people respect the laws and process depends on what people are willing to consent to. Instead of approving or rejecting whole laws, the specific objections may need to be addressed and corrected so laws do reflect informed consent.

Otherwise, imposing laws without consent or equal representation may be argued as voiding the contract, where laws that establish one set of beliefs over others violates equal protection of opposing beliefs, since Constitutional standards require equal protection for all people without discrimination. People can either enforce higher standards of law and governance respecting consent of the governed, or can consent to lowering the standards to majority rule that allows imposing biased policies of the majority vote over the minority.

Where there is public pressure and an organized movement to represent interests that have been overridden by politics, then the proper legislative changes can be pursued to correct any such misrepresentation or underrepresentation. If we respected consent of the governed to begin with, the process of working out differences would be required BEFORE passing laws or issuing judicial rulings, instead of battling back and forth after the fact.

Didnt he have something to do with ending slavery....

Yet he was a racist. The war didn't start out to free anyone, Lincoln used the issue of slavery to keep England and france out of the war. And even the emancipation proclamation didn't free any slaves in areas controlled by the north.

So this whole silly slavery thing would have ended if there was someone from the south in the white house?

President Andrew Johnson was from North Carolina, go figure:eusa_whistle:

And Lincoln still won, without the help of those fucking racist southerns!

The North had racists, the south was just fond of keeping their black human beings as property, to be bought as sold as farm animals, and they fought a war to try and keep it that way.

And I'd be willing to bet I have more knowledge of history in my little finger than you do in your whole bubble-head.

I'm a 19th century American living Historian I have to know the facts, or I never could do any first person presentation.

Most of the north were racist. the north had the Abolitionist and slaves. The south poor white were lower class than any slave in the south. If the north was so in love with slaves and was wanting to free them, why did New York have anti war riots in 1863?

President Andrew Johnson was from North Carolina, go figure:eusa_whistle:
What a bizarre statement. The abolition of slavery was a foregone conclusion by the time Johnson took hold of the reins.

I'm a 19th century American living Historian I have to know the facts, or I never could do any first person presentation.

Amusement park presentations don't count.

Most of the north were racist. the north had the Abolitionist and slaves. The south poor white were lower class than any slave in the south. If the north was so in love with slaves and was wanting to free them, why did New York have anti war riots in 1863?

If "poor whites" were trotted up in chains on auction blocks, sold as farm animals to the highest bidder, prohibited any constitutional rights, had their children torn from them and sold, denied even their own names, deemed illegal to educate them, prohibited from even legally marrying, and denied citizenship...then you may have a point. Until then, your overwhelming ignorance just continues to flood this forum.

If "poor whites" were trotted up in chains on auction blocks, sold as farm animals to the highest bidder, prohibited any constitutional rights, had their children torn from them and sold, denied even their own names, deemed illegal to educate them, prohibited from even legally marrying, and denied citizenship...then you may have a point. Until then, your overwhelming ignorance just continues to flood this forum.

poor whtes had to provide for themseleves within a system that had free labor. You can now connect the dots.

So you're calling the NPS an Amusement park?:eusa_whistle:

poor whtes had to provide for themseleves within a system that had free labor. You can now connect the dots.
Connect the dots to this.

USASwhipping.jpg

ad1840zz.jpg

Your comparisons are ludicrous.

Last edited:

Connect the dots to this.

USASwhipping.jpg

ad1840zz.jpg

Your comparisons are ludicrous.
So is your's
NORTH CAROLINA.—Act of 1798, section 3 “Whereas, by Act of another Assembly, passed in the year 1774, the killing of a slave, however wanton, cruel, and deliberate, is only punishable, in the first instance, by imprisonment, and paying the value thereof to the OWNER, which distinction of criminality between the murder of a white person and one who is equally a human creature, but merely of a different complexion, is disgraceful to humanity, and degrading in the highest degree to the laws and principles of a free, Christian, and enlightened country; Be it enacted, &c., that if any person hereafter be guilty of maliciously killing a slave, such offender shall, on the first conviction thereof, be adjudged guilty of murder, and shall suffer the same punishment as if he had killed a free man: Provided always, this act shall not extend to any person killing a slave outlawed by virtue of any Act of Assembly of this State, or to any slave in the act of resistance to his lawful owner or master, or to any slave DYING UNDER MODERATE CORRECTION!” (Hayward's Manual, 530.)

Goodell, The American Slave Code. Pt. I, Ch. XIV.

Southerns believed in the bible
Slavery in the OT

Holy crap. Now we've got "bigreb" here justifying slavery cause it's biblical.

Just like them southern preachers did.

Whoa boy. When you go, you go the fully Monte-negro, doncha, reb?

Wasn't justifing it, just showg you they had laws to protect abuse. Were slaves abused some were. Did the author who wrote uncle toms cabin come south before she wrote her book of propaganda lies? No she didn't the image you used is just like that book written by herreat breecher stowe. full of shit and half truths

Wasn't justifing it, just showg you they had laws to protect abuse. Were slaves abused some were. Did the author who wrote uncle toms cabin come south before she wrote her book of propaganda lies? No she didn't the image you used is just like that book written by herreat breecher stowe. full of shit and half truths

Be careful jumping that shark.

Nothing to learn from your crazy ass.

ignore
<plink>

Be careful jumping that shark.

Nothing to learn from your crazy ass.

ignore
<plink>

I can support anything I say with factual sources. Care to try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back