CDZ Trump: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Esmeralda, Nov 21, 2017.

1. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,744
    You ask to discuss civilly and then post a wall that essentially declares 40% of Americans authoritarian hate mongers.

You want to know why Trump supporters are so rabid? This is exactly why. They are pretty damn tired of being labeled bigots, racists and authoritarians. Nothing Trump does outweighs this type of vitriol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,812
    Tramp is a serial adulterer and a serial female assaulter. He Is a pathological liar and his answer for everything is sue.

He filed bankruptcy 6 times for taking every last crumb out of his businesses and used them for personal reasons and to enrich himself stiffing workers and sub contractors.

He is a crook and he has a Roy Cohn at his side by the name of Barr and Moscow Mitch. He is slime as far as one can go on the scale.

How do you like those illegals he hired for years and probably still has them working for him??

PS: very good friends with Epstein for many years, he likes them young as well.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Tumblin Tumbleweed

Tumblin Tumbleweed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,453
    The Orange Virus is the weakest leader this country has ever had. He's a blatant narcissist, a clear sign he is inherently self conscious. A sure sign of a weak leader. He doesn't come off as very masculine to me, so the 'fighter' label is a misnomer. He's a 1%er blue-blood CEO type, so he's never worked very hard in his life. His history of bankruptcies and stiffing contractors also tells me he's not a great businessman either. His behavior toward taking on the media is adolescent and crude, and he gets blasted for it daily. The 4th Estate makes mincemeat out of him. This is why he goes 170+ days between press conferences. He quite clearly can't handle criticism, which brings me back to the weak leader thing.

How one can identify themselves as a conservative today and still support this con man is hypocrisy in action. But, that's the rub. Any hardliner for any current political party in this country should at least be honest about their own blatant hypocrisy, but they always refuse, and here we are.

Republicans attack Democrats and vice-versa. That isn't anything new or interesting in our political environment. However, the complete destruction of civility and decorum in both parties is what we should be regretful for. It's why I detest tribalism and extremism.

Simply addressing a problem isn't noteworthy. Doing something about it is.

They're still not serious about it. A stupid wall isn't a solution. Locking people in cages isn't a solution. Open borders isn't a solution. Complete, scorched earth, immigration reform is the only realistic solution that neither party wants to tackle. Because it would actually be hard work. Since neither party wants that, talking points is all we get.

I've yet to have a conversation with any Dem that actually believe this. Citation? Or do you just converse with extremists?

And people that believe this unsubstantiated talking point expect to be taken seriously. :auiqs.jpg:Hilarious.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,549
    They aren't being labeled those things. They are those things. And BTY this "vitriol" is absolutely nothing compared to the damage Drumph is doing to our country. He is a mentally ill narscist wanna be dictator.

5. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,744
    And they line up to prove my point for me.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,549
    If that is how you read my post you have serious intellectual issues, like seeing what you want to see instead of what is. It is not a coincidence that the vast majority of the developed world sees Drumph as a scourge on democracy and as an insufferable buffoon.

7. sartre play

sartre play Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,610
    Don't see the point of just picking out the mistakes one party makes while in power. the pound deal looks like overkill on the part of the Democrats. while the cutting of many regulation's that protects the extra earning power of corporations by allowing them to pollute rivers streams & land instead of having to spend more money to keep things cleaner. over kill in either direction is no good for any of us. when are we going to demand a balance of power.

8. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,744
    If that is how I read this:
    "They are those things"

It is pretty clear. You smear 40% of the nation as racists, bigots and authoritarians. Besides the massive amount of arrogance such requires, it is a pretty shitty thing to say about millions of people. It is pretty clear I am not the one seeing what I want to - that is clearly your wheelhouse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,549
    It's not as if what trump is doing are mistakes. He is purposely undoing safety amd environmental regulations of the previous adminstration simply out of spite, thus causing irreparable damage to the environment. He has caused the current problem with Iran by pulling out of the nuclear agreement. He's endangering the oil supply and causing gas prices to rise, as well as provoking a dangerous environment that can risk lives. He's caused farmers and others to suffer economically because of his trade wars. He's alienated our allies. It's not mistakes. He is purposely sowing chaos.

10. Tumblin Tumbleweed

Tumblin Tumbleweed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,453
    The truth sometimes stings a bit.