Trump: 'I am the chosen one' to take on China

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The media just loves to take the president’s comments out of context.

I wonder if he says this stuff on purpose, just to troll them.

Here’s the full context of the comment:

Trump told reporters his life would be easier if he had not mounted a trade war with China. But he defended his actions and said he believed a trade deal between the world’s largest economies was still possible.

I am the chosen one ... so I am taking on China. I’m taking on China on trade. And you know what? We’re winning,” Trump said, claiming a title often used to refer to religious figures such Jesus and Mohammed.

Those are the author’s words, not the president’s.

And, from what I saw in the video, he said it with a touch of irony, something the Left will never understand.

More
@ Trump: 'I am the chosen one' to take on China over trade - Reuters

Yeah, I'm not sure why you keep ignoring this blatant evidence that Trump is nuts.

Maybe you need to look up a fellow named "Franz von Papen" about how ignoring crazy madmen usually ends up working out.

“I am the chosen one ... so I am taking on China. I’m taking on China on trade. And you know what? We’re winning,” Trump said, claiming a title often used to refer to religious figures such Jesus and Mohammed.

prove it then

~S~

Yeah, I'm not sure why you keep ignoring this blatant evidence that Trump is nuts.

Maybe you need to look up a fellow named "Franz von Papen" about how ignoring crazy madmen usually ends up working out.
---------------------------------- USUALLY got you nervous eh [chuckle] . Now get to work JoeB .

The media just loves to take the president’s comments out of context.

I wonder if he says this stuff on purpose, just to troll them.

Here’s the full context of the comment:

Trump told reporters his life would be easier if he had not mounted a trade war with China. But he defended his actions and said he believed a trade deal between the world’s largest economies was still possible.

I am the chosen one ... so I am taking on China. I’m taking on China on trade. And you know what? We’re winning,” Trump said, claiming a title often used to refer to religious figures such Jesus and Mohammed.

Those are the author’s words, not the president’s.

And, from what I saw in the video, he said it with a touch of irony, something the Left will never understand.

More
@ Trump: 'I am the chosen one' to take on China over trade - Reuters

I saw this... one of the stupidest things ever.
They don't even try to look professional anymore.
But then again, the left eat this shit up like Thanksgiving turkey.
To think the left use to go on and on and on about "Birthers" and Obama, how stoopid wingers were for believing it. And look at the kind of garbage they believe with Trump!

Forum List

Back