Trump hits Federal reserve as most difficult problem facing US

Trump Hits Federal Reserve As ‘Most Difficult Problem’ Facing US
President Trump took aim at the Federal Reserve on Saturday, labeling it the “most difficult problem” the U.S. faces and again criticizing the independent central bank for raising interest rates.

If we could get rid of the Federal Reserve these crooked pos losers aren't not even a Federal entity.....
Nope. Trump is wrong as usual.

Our most difficult problem, and one that rises to the status of "national emergency," is the urgent need to re-write world-wide all of the history books that refuse to acknowledge airports during the Revolutionary War. This is critical to teaching accurate history to the world's school age kids. Emphasis should be given to how England could have won that war had they utilized their air force correctly. Bigly!

Attachments

• PSX_20190706_121245.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 72
Money is supposed to be controlled by The US Treasury, NOT The Federal Reserve Bank that charges everyone 8% on their own money.

That kind of thinking got Kennedy killed.

As per the Founding Fathers, money is supposed to be handled by the Treasury.

The Federal Reserve is a bunch of private bankers, is it any wonder the stock market crashed 16 years after the Federal Reserve started?

They crashed the market and gained exponential assets while everyone else suffered. Bush did the same damn thing.

The Federal Reserve is PRIVATELY OWNED

Money is supposed to be controlled by The US Treasury, NOT The Federal Reserve Bank that charges everyone 8% on their own money.

Wrong!!! Carlos Marcello got President Kennedy killed.

and that little truth scares one of USMB's resident trolls toto as always trying to laugh off how scared he is about this truth.:abgg2q.jpg:

Thats what I been saying all along since Trump got elected,he is going to have to prove it to me he is different than Bush and obama who served the bankers and not us by by being brave and reinstating kennedys executive order he signed that would have ended the freaking fed had he lived. He has yet to do that but i am giving him one more year to do so to prove he is difffernent than those two motherfucker clowns

this moron troll toto is so stupid,he isnt even aware of the executive order that kennedy signed where our money for five months was backed by silver and our money was called united states notes,and was actually backed by something of value,then Lyndon johnson got in and stopped the printing of the notes and we have federal reserve notes now that are not backed by anything.,they are as worthless as monopoly money hense why the dollar has been losing its value over time. I am stocking up on gold and silver as we speak cause it just a matter of time before the dollar is worthless. Its not IF it will happen,but WHEN.

As per the Founding Fathers, money is supposed to be handled by the Treasury.

The Federal Reserve is a bunch of private bankers, is it any wonder the stock market crashed 16 years after the Federal Reserve started?

They crashed the market and gained exponential assets while everyone else suffered. Bush did the same damn thing.

The Federal Reserve is PRIVATELY OWNED

you handed the trolls ass to him on a platter and he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:beer::banana::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

this is toto crying in defeat,since he is always a sore loser never able to man up when he has had his ass taken to the cleaners.LOL:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

giphy.gif

he Federal Reserve is owned by Jews, ran by Jews, and headed by a Jew.

And that is the essence of the problem.

yeah and you have made it no secret in the sports section you are hypocrite who PRETENDS to hate zionism.:ahole-1:

Last edited:

Had you made that statement a couple years later back in 1965 or so,i would say thats a good theory but since this is 2019,man you sure are dense.:lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301:

The mob did not have the power OR the means to pull off something of that magnitude.:laughing0301::lmao:

They did not have the power to change the parade route at the last second,nor did they have the power to control the investigation,nor did they have the power to set up oswald like he was to send him to Russia and back and get him back into the states with no problems during the height of the cold war no less.:laughing0301:and they SURE as hell did not have the power to control the media as they did.:laughing0301::lmao:

The CIA on the other hand,DID have that power.they are a very dangerous organization.:rolleyes:

That trash panda you shot knows more about the monetary system than you do, Marion.

STFU b4 I trap them all and drop them off in your yard. :funnyface:

There has been zero poop in my birdbath since, I made the right call! :113:

I never claimed to be a financial expert. I'm an expert at at least 2 other things.

PS: All that "Trash Panda" knew was eating food that I earned and shitting in my birdbath to be a dickhead, there's people like that in this country, sadly.

Last edited:

Had you made that statement a couple years later back in 1965 or so,i would say thats a good theory but since this is 2019,man you sure are dense.:lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301:

The mob did not have the power OR the means to pull off something of that magnitude.:laughing0301::lmao:

They did not have the power to change the parade route at the last second,nor did they have the power to control the investigation,nor did they have the power to set up oswald like he was to send him to Russia and back and get him back into the states with no problems during the height of the cold war no less.:laughing0301:and they SURE as hell did not have the power to control the media as they did.:laughing0301::lmao:

The CIA on the other hand,DID have that power.they are a very dangerous organization.:rolleyes:

Elaborating on that a little more,yes the mob was involved to some degree,they hated kennedy as much as the CIA did.but they were only involved at a lower level,they took their orders from their handlers who controlled the operation,the CIA of course.

I myself like you,once considering for many years matter of fact,that it was jist a mob hit and it was solely just the mob that did it but then those facts started popping into my head that i just mentioned,and the obvious that everybody now knows who can accept facts that this is a banana republic we live in,those facts made it IMPOSSIBLE for the mob alone to pull it off,someone with much greater power than that is the only one that could have done it and pulled that off and that is obviously the CIA.

sorry the truth hurts you toto that it wasnt the mob as you want to believe,and that we live in a banana republic.i know the truth hurts,poor baby.:itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
Here is another article on it. everyone should read all the comments of the posters that posted in that article,they know their stuff.the best comment is THIS ONE below.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/07/06/600304/Trump-Federal-Reserve-Economy-Interest-Rates

Zionist Donald Trump is playing Shill for the Zionist Federal Reserve, and he thinks he can Fool us.

that person above NAILED it.:thup: Tramp is indeed a zionist puppet for Israel proving that when he cut off aide to the palestines but did not do so as well with warmonger Israel.

If Tramp REALLY was against the fed,he would just reinstate kennedys executive order.:rolleyes:

He is just telling his supporters what they want to hear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back