Trump Hits ANOTHER Home Run!

Finally somebody running for office that does NOT blame an item {gun} for the actions of a person! Expect his numbers to CLIMB with LEGAL gun owners.
Trump on Virginia shooting: I'm a Second Amendment p...
Good...so let's stop blaming President Obama and Fast and Furious for deaths.

obama is responsible for F&F..people were killed..americans...with some of those guns.

Let's be clear; We're not talking about "Project Gunrunner"...and we're not talking about "Wide Receiver". "..Don't try to pass this off to another administration...

Finally somebody running for office that does NOT blame an item {gun} for the actions of a person! Expect his numbers to CLIMB with LEGAL gun owners.

Yo, those guns already killed their share!:Boom2:
Now we can blame the asses for a nuke bomb!
"GTP"
Obama-on-Iranian-self-inspection.jpg

Yeah. Who gives a fuck about 600 dead Mexicans and one US Border Patrol agent? You don't, do you?
I personally do care about that US Border Patrol Agent.

Yep, somebody got shot, lets ban guns.
oops, somebody farted, lets ban beans.

You know, if she would not have been there doing a news broadcast in the first place, she would still be alive, In light of this, I suggest we ban free speech to prevent this again in the future.

Yeah. Who gives a fuck about 600 dead Mexicans and one US Border Patrol agent? You don't, do you?
I personally do care about that US Border Patrol Agent.

Yo, those guns already killed their share!:Boom2:
Now we can blame the asses for a nuke bomb!
"GTP"
View attachment 48544

Fuck. You're right.

Obama armed the Mexican drug Gang.

Are all yours socks this fucking stupid

Just like he gave rise to and armed ISIS, and is allowing the Iranians to pursue their nuclear bomb.

Why would anybody blame an inanimate object, Pinkie?

Doesn't a piece of technology need an operator to function?
Or didn't you think of that?
liberals do not have the brain capacity to be in control of their actions, they assume all people are this way. So, to them a gun is a dangerous item.

liberals do not have the brain capacity to be in control of their actions, they assume all people are this way. So, to them a gun is a dangerous item.

Not an answer, is it?

Find a democrat and ask them. Those idiots think so.

Really. Link?
I mean, c'mon area code of 214, you must have heard it somewhere...

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back