Trump hires patriotic Tom Homan as immigration czar!

hope so Jits but all i see and hear is crying and whining about lack of USA Taxpayer money to accommodate these invaders and their Humanitarian needs , schooling , medical needs , food needs , shelter needs while these same invaders are made ready for transportation to be released into the Interior of the USA Jits .

and i hear these whining and crying from this Same 'Tom Homan' .

• Banned
hope so Jits but all i see and hear is crying and whining about lack of USA Taxpayer money to accommodate these invaders and their Humanitarian needs , schooling , medical needs , food needs , shelter needs while these same invaders are made ready for transportation to be released into the Interior of the USA Jits .
That because we haven’t done large scale raids like we used to in the 70’s .. that will change in with Homan. He has said many times on Fox we need to increase the deportation. When democrats lose bad in 2020 we can then start huge law changes.. protect the homeland

When the hell are Democrats going to get their heads out of their asses and legislate some fixes for this immigration crisis. It's a pretty simple thing to do if they care about the country at all.

Forum List

Back