Trump hires nothing but the "best"......

Trump only hires the best. And when they don't work out, he fires them, and hires somebody better.

We are ten months plus since Trump won.

The left is still posting hopeful threads about Russian and other things.

But that isn't butthurt.......ROTFLMAO

Trump won. you should be celebrating, but instead you're an angry man with an oral fixation. It's like you would have been happier if Hillary won, so you would have someone to bitch about.

You're the dog who finally caught the bus he was chasing, and you throw yourself under it.

I think you are the one with the oral fixation....you keep bringing it up.

I only people call people cocksuckers since I can't insult their mothers.

As to the rest, you've got no clue (as usual) as to what I think about the election.

Move on to the stupid board. You'll do well.

Right wingers on here (also known as Trump Cult Members) are trying desperately to defend the latest revelations about Paul Manafort...

• This guy has been investigated for over a decade for having off shore accounts which may well be a scam for money laundering for foreign oligarchs.....
  • This guy worked for Russian stooges to undermine the Ukraine's pro-west stances....
  • ....and This guy failed to register himself under the FARA (note.......The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) is a United States law passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers in a "political or quasi-political capacity" disclose their relationship with the foreign government and information about related activities and finances. The purpose is to facilitate "evaluation by the government and the American people of the statements and activities of such persons." The law is administered by the FARA Registration Unit of the Counterespionage Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) of the United States Department of Justice.
Sooooooo, what does Trump do in his "impeccable" vetting as to whom he hires???? He appoints Manafort to be his campaign manager (or, more likely, Trump was TOLD to hire Manafort.)

Good luck with defending Manafort who has been directly told that he WILL be indicted.[/QUOTE/]

1/13/2009 @ 7:22PMGeithner's Tax Troubles Are Serious.

WASHINGTON, D.C.–Timothy Geithner has just run into a potentially serious obstacle on the road to his confirmation as Barack Obama’s Treasury secretary.

Geithner's Tax Troubles Are Serious

And I believe he went on to be treasury secretary despite his tax fraud. So far, no tax cheats for Trump and Russia just ain't working since now you got Manifort calling Muller out to make his evidence public. I really need ant Muller to keep digging. So far all he has
Done is uncover more crimes by Black Jesus's crew.

But this is what I actually said:

Actually you don't have to provide any proof of a crime to get those things, from what I understand one of the FISA warrants was based on the debunked Russia dossier, but all that has to be provided is there is a reasonable suspicion that evidence of a crime might be found. Warrants are designed to get the proof, they are not proof by themselves, many warrants provide no evidence at all.

How is that substantially different than what you posted?

That's because you're wrong. You say they don't have to prove a crime happened, but only that evidence of a crime may exist. But you don't explain how there can be evidence of a crime, without there having been a crime.

Damn, that's too easy, let's say your bank reports you for suspicious cash deposits. The feds think you're pimp'n out your old lady and kids. The request a wiretap to monitor your phone traffic, nothing shows up on the taps, but the deposits continue. So they request a search warrant to see if there's a paper trail on the deposits. As it all turns out your deadbeat brother-in-law is finally paying off money you loaned him years ago, when you weren't such a broke dick POS.

No crime. LMAO

Because it is so funny.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow.jpg

Forum List

Back