Trump Hates Being Second To Anyone

And here we go:

Where did I say that?

He's credited with increasing the debt by about $5 trillion before he left office.

Obama increased it by about $10 Trillion, but the Left wants to 'blame Bush'.

You put every penny of that debt on Obama.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
His administration.

I also put $5 Trillion on Bush (administration).
Um hello?

The word "Administration" is not in your post. You put it ALL on OBAMA. The man.

how do you stand yours?

Wrong.

Trump's budget came from him. It's all his. He owns it. It came from his desk. Congress did not write it.

Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

I take it you can't point to a post of yours attacking Trump's spending. I bet it would be easy to find you attacking and blaming Obama, NOT CONGRESS, for spending.

Oh and you think his budget will be approved??

When has a Presidents first budget ever been approved??

Congress will rip it apart and rewrite it.

Happens all the time.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, this gets better and better. How many times did we see pseudocons attacking Obama for never passing a budget?

You guys just keep getting bitch slapped by your own benchmarks! :lol:

So you defend Obambi for never putting out a budget and decry Rump FOR putting out a budget. You're a real bright guy

Don't mind him. He thinks he's the smartest buy in any room and every on else is dumber than a box of rocks.

He has a high opinion of himself and his opinions.

I like to spar with him but it does get boring since he's so smart and I'm so dumb. LOL At least that how he sees it.

Have fun with Mr. Smartest Guy in Any Room.

He pretends to ignore me because he can't obfuscate or deflect with me

LOL Well he does sure try.

Secrets of the Federal Budget Revealed

Daffy Donald's proposed budget for FY2019 is $4.407 trillion.

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

I will make the math simple: Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

But at least the Dow is performing well, thanks to Trump!

Oh, wait...

Yup, and here's what he thinks about that:

Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

LMAO Like every President hasn't thought the same thing??

Get real dipshit.

YOU get real, dipshit.
He says he keeps his promises and you dumbasses give him a pass on his blatant lies.

Trump promised to eliminate the deficit, it's set to rise to $1 trillion ...

Trump promised to eliminate the deficit, it’s set to rise to $1 trillion
Apr 9, 2018 - In his official campaign launch address, Trump promised to “reduce our ... Since Trump took office, his own budget director called that promise ...
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 10/22/18
Trump's tax cut didn't reduce the deficit – despite his many promises

https://www.cnbc.com/.../trumps-tax-cut-didnt-reduce-the-deficit--despite-his-many-p...

Oct 16, 2018 - Presidents often make extravagant claims for their policies. But rarely are they proven so false so fast as Donald Trump's claims about tax cuts ...
Trump-O-Meter: Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years | PolitiFact

https://www.politifact.com/.../promises/trumpometer/promise/.../eliminate-federal-debt...

Oct 20, 2017 - "We've got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Trump celebrates Senate budget bill, but it busts his promise to eliminate federal debt ... While the budget unlocks the path to one of Trump's promise to cut taxes, the Senate ...

That's a taxpayer-busting record. That's a trillion dollars more than any of Obama's yearly spending.

The Donald's deficit for FY2019 is a trillion bucks, not counting the off balance sheet spending which will increase the deficit even more.

Daffy Donald loooooooooves spending other people's money. He's doubled the deficit he inherited, he has achieved record spending, and he is well on his way toward shattering Obama's total debt record.

Oh, wait...

Get real dipshit.

YOU get real, dipshit.
He says he keeps his promises and you dumbasses give him a pass.

Apr 9, 2018 - In his official campaign launch address, Trump promised to “reduce our ... Since Trump took office, his own budget director called that promise ...

https://www.cnbc.com/.../trumps-tax-cut-didnt-reduce-the-deficit--despite-his-many-p...

Oct 16, 2018 - Presidents often make extravagant claims for their policies. But rarely are they proven so false so fast as Donald Trump's claims about tax cuts ...

https://www.politifact.com/.../promises/trumpometer/promise/.../eliminate-federal-debt...

Oct 20, 2017 - "We've got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. ... Trump celebrates Senate budget bill, but it busts his promise to eliminate federal debt ... While the budget unlocks the path to one of Trump's promise to cut taxes, the Senate ...

Is he out of office yet??

He can still try and do something about the deficit though I doubt he can.

Oh, wait...

Get real dipshit.

YOU get real, dipshit.
He says he keeps his promises and you dumbasses give him a pass on his blatant lies.

Can't you come up with any legit sources?

Oh, wait...

Get real dipshit.

YOU get real, dipshit.

Yup, he lies like a Politician. Go figure

And here we go:

Where did I say that?

He's credited with increasing the debt by about $5 trillion before he left office.

His administration.

Um hello?

The word "Administration" is not in your post. You put it ALL on OBAMA. The man.

how do you stand yours?
Is that all you got?

As I have pointed out, and as you well know, I have been ranting about our debt since coming to this forum.

Stop dodging, hypocrite.

When will you start blaming Trump for his profligacy? He's already shattering Obama's record.

What is it going to take?

So let me get this straight. You rubes say the Republican Congress won't approve Trump's budget.

I guess they'll pass a balanced one then, right? :lol:

Just how deep does your stupidity go?

Congress agrees to put off government shutdown deadline to Dec. 21
The last balanced budget was passed by a GOP Congress
And?

They have never passed one in twenty years.

You aren't actually pretending you believe they will pass one now, are you? You aren't actually that profoundly stupid, are you?

You and I and everyone else knows they will pass a budget bigger than anything spent by Obama. Or a series of CRs which will do the same thing.

And you STILL won't attack them for it.

s
So I am wondering if you can show me a post where you directly criticized Trump's spending or budget.

You know, like this:

Oh so I have to show you I don't approve of the budget??

Well all Fed budgets are huge. That's what happens when you have a bloated Federal Government.

Can anything be done about it. Cut the size of Government and budget all levels of said Government.

Will that happen?? Not in my lifetime.

...And she sticks the landing!!

Better than you landing. You landed on your ass.

Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

Nope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

You know nothing about RDD's financial picture, none at all.
You're attacking her because, like 65% of the rest of America, she hates Trump.
I hate Trump, too, but never been a freeloader. Nothing from the government, but I have owned businesses and started my first one when I was 14 years old.
Have worked ever since.
You?

Remember just a couple weeks ago the pseudocons were bragging how Trump told each Cabinet member to cut their department's spending by five percent? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Those were good times, eh?

5% is a good start, I think many departments could cut 25% without hitting any meat.

Remember just a couple weeks ago the pseudocons were bragging how Trump told each Cabinet member to cut their department's spending by five percent? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

5% is a good start, I think many departments could cut 25% without hitting any meat.
Yeah, except it was a hoax. Theater for you rubes.

It's amazing that you STILL keep falling for hoaxes by Trump.

Wow!

ETA: See post 32

And here we go:

Where did I say that?

His administration.

Um hello?

how do you stand yours?
Is that all you got?

As I have pointed out, and as you well know, I have been ranting about our debt since coming to this forum.

Stop dodging, hypocrite.

When will you start blaming Trump for his profligacy? He's already shattering Obama's record.

when are you going to quit confusing the debt with a budget?

Debt---raised 5 trillion under Bush

Debt---raised 10 trillion under Obama

Deficit

deficittogdppctwoevents_001.jpg

Yeah, except it was a hoax. Theater for you rubes.

It's amazing that you STILL keep falling for hoaxes by Trump.

Wow!
Where did I say I fell for it?

I said it is a good start, the President doesn't cut spending, at least in my lifetime. If I believed Trump I would have voted for him, but Hillary and Trump couldn't tell the truth even if they wanted to.

Keep trying dummy.

s
Oh so I have to show you I don't approve of the budget??

Well all Fed budgets are huge. That's what happens when you have a bloated Federal Government.

Can anything be done about it. Cut the size of Government and budget all levels of said Government.

Will that happen?? Not in my lifetime.

...And she sticks the landing!!

Better than you landing. You landed on your ass.

Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

Nope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

You know nothing about RDD's financial picture, none at all.
You're attacking her because, like 65% of the rest of America, she hates Trump.
I hate Trump, too, but never been a freeloader. Nothing from the government, but I have owned businesses and started my first one when I was 14 years old.
Have worked ever since.
You?

You know nothing about mine and neither does she.

I've worked my whole life and I've never taken one dime of tax payer money to live. I've sometimes not had two nickels to rub together yet I survived. That's why I have nothing but contempt for those on welfare and Medicaid that I pay for.

I'm working right now at a job I've been doing for the last 12 years. I've never been unemployed and sometime I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet.

So you can try your holier than thou attitude with someone who gives a shit. I sure as fuck don't.

So let me get this straight. You rubes say the Republican Congress won't approve Trump's budget.

I guess they'll pass a balanced one then, right? :lol:

Just how deep does your stupidity go?

Congress agrees to put off government shutdown deadline to Dec. 21
The last balanced budget was passed by a GOP Congress
And?

They have never passed one in twenty years.

You aren't actually pretending you believe they will pass one now, are you? You aren't actually that profoundly stupid, are you?

You and I and everyone else knows they will pass a budget bigger than anything spent by Obama. Or a series of CRs which will do the same thing.

And you STILL won't attack them for it.

I've already attacked the GOP in a previous thread where they spent all that money, money that went to things like Planned Parenthood, and failed to even fund the wall.

At least the GOP balanced a budget in the past. Hell, the Dims would not even pass a budget, let alone balance one. Unfortunately, the GOP becomes more and more like Dims every day.

And here we go:

His administration.

Um hello?

how do you stand yours?
Is that all you got?

Stop dodging, hypocrite.

Deficit

I made quite clear that deficits and debt are not the same thing. I also made quite clear that there are on balance sheet deficits and off balance sheet deficits.

Try to keep up.

The fact is, you pseudocons whined for eight years non-stop about Obama's spending.

Then you all went radio silent the day Daffy Donald took the helm.

You cannot escape your hypocrisy. Your inability to find any posts you have made criticizing Trump's spending, and the ease with which I have found your posts attacking Obama's spending prove just how much stank covers you.

Especially since Trump just dropped an Obama+$1 trillion budget.

Your silence is deafening.

You STILL can't do it. Even now, you STILL cannot criticize Trump for his spending.

You dodge, you squirm, you wiggle, all to avoid criticizing Trump's spending the same way you spent years attacking Obama's spending.

It's downright weird. Pathological. Schizo.

Sad.

His administration.

Um hello?

how do you stand yours?
Is that all you got?

Stop dodging, hypocrite.

Deficit

I made quite clear that deficits and debt are not the same thing. I also made quite clear that there are on balance sheet deficits and off balance sheet deficits.

Try to keep up.

The fact is, you pseudocons whined for eight years non-stop about Obama's spending.

Then you all went radio silent the day Daffy Donald took the helm.

You cannot escape your hypocrisy. Your inability to find any posts you have made criticizing Trump's spending, and the ease with which I have found your posts attacking Obama's spending prove just how much stank covers you.

Especially since Trump just dropped an Obama+$1 trillion budget.

Your silence is deafening.

You STILL can't do it. Even now, you STILL cannot criticize Trump for his spending.

You dodge, you squirm, you wiggle, all to avoid criticizing Trump's spending the same way you spent years attacking Obama's spending.

Sad.

Just like this thread

Yes, isn't it?

So what exactly is it that makes you dolts believe Trump is some MAGA conservative fucking god?

It sure as fuck isn't his spending.

It sure isn't his thoroughly corrupt moral character. His adultery, his thieving, his lying, his fraud.

It sure isn't his left wing protectionism policies.

Trump has trampled every last principle you used to claim to hold.

All you do now is "Who cares?".

Yeah. Exactly. You never cared about any of those things. You have made your hypocrisy abundantly clear on that point.

So what DO you stand for? Anything?

There were plenty of upstanding, moral, ACTUAL conservatives in the Republican field who ran for President. And yet you lemmings ran straight for the most evil fucker in the pack.

Today, you reap what you have sown.

Oh, wait...

WOW..............If Trump runs an annual deficit of one trillion dollars he'll still come in under Obama. That's an improvement despite the interest we're paying on earlier debt. Then consider the improvement in GNP. TRUMP WINS AGAIN.

"Barack Obama: Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most dollar-wise. He added $8.588 trillion."

Forum List

Back