Trump Hates Being Second To Anyone

s
Why the hostility? I am heaping praise on your ability to shift viewpoints on a dime. It's truly quite remarkable.

Nope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

You know nothing about RDD's financial picture, none at all.
You're attacking her because, like 65% of the rest of America, she hates Trump.
I hate Trump, too, but never been a freeloader. Nothing from the government, but I have owned businesses and started my first one when I was 14 years old.
Have worked ever since.
You?

You know nothing about mine and neither does she.

I've worked my whole life and I've never taken one dime of tax payer money to live. I've sometimes not had two nickels to rub together yet I survived. That's why I have nothing but contempt for those on welfare and Medicaid that I pay for.

I'm working right now at a job I've been doing for the last 12 years. I've never been unemployed and sometime I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet.

So you can try your holier than thou attitude with someone who gives a shit. I sure as fuck don't.

I never accused you of being a freeloader based on your ignorant political preferences and support for Trump.
That's where you're fucking up.
Just because someone is a liberal doesn't mean they are on the dole. Or anywhere near it.

My ignorant political preferences?? Because I voted for and like Trump.

You're the one with ignorant political preferences. Because you voted for and like Hitlery.

Trump is POTUS not Hitlery so my choice was better than yours.

RDD's liberal ass has no problem with handing out someone else's hard earned money to freeloaders.

Oh and we have plenty of those.

As for her status in life?? I couldn't care less.

Just because fools like you voted for Trump doesn't make your choice the better choice. Far from it. That you think it does, shows what a fool you are.

People who are working full time, for not enough money to live on aren't "freeloaders", but their corporate bosses who refuse to pay a living wage while booking record profits, certainly are.

Your ignorance on economic matters is astounding. You only know the talking points you're fed.

sNope. You are being the liberal asshole you always are.

You are fun to read though.

Happy trails you freeloader king you.

I hate Trump, too, but never been a freeloader. Nothing from the government, but I have owned businesses and started my first one when I was 14 years old.
Have worked ever since.
You?

I've worked my whole life and I've never taken one dime of tax payer money to live. I've sometimes not had two nickels to rub together yet I survived. That's why I have nothing but contempt for those on welfare and Medicaid that I pay for.

I'm working right now at a job I've been doing for the last 12 years. I've never been unemployed and sometime I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet.

So you can try your holier than thou attitude with someone who gives a shit. I sure as fuck don't.

I never accused you of being a freeloader based on your ignorant political preferences and support for Trump.
Just because someone is a liberal doesn't mean they are on the dole. Or anywhere near it.

You're the one with ignorant political preferences. Because you voted for and like Hitlery.

RDD's liberal ass has no problem with handing out someone else's hard earned money to freeloaders.

Just because fools like you voted for Trump doesn't make your choice the better choice. Far from it. That you think it does, shows what a fool you are.

People who are working full time, for not enough money to live on aren't "freeloaders", but their corporate bosses who refuse to pay a living wage while booking record profits, certainly are.

Your ignorance on economic matters is astounding. You only know the talking points you're fed.

Projection Komrade. If you don't like what you're being paid quit and find a better

Oh wait..its all about deficit now. Lol.

Let me explain this to you. I use small words since it's clear you have no clue about economics.

During a recession - like the Great Recession which Obama inherited, which was shedding 500,000 jobs a month, it is necessary to RUN A DEFICIT, and not to increase taxes. Deficit spending on infrastructure and defence during these times primes the pump of the domestic economy, reducing unemployement, and increasing the disposable incomes of many Americans who would be otherwise unemployed. That is what Obama did, and it put the brakes on the job losses, and started the economy on the road back. As the economy improved, Obama gradually reduced the deficit, until it was below $1 billion in his final fiscal year.

Obama handed over a sound and stable economy, with stable, if unspectacular growth, almost full employment, and rising wages. His is the longest sustained period of recovery in American history.

With the economy that Trump was handed, he should have further reduced the deficit, and looked at ways of cutting middle class taxes, but instead Trump acted like he had inherited W's recession. He cut taxes and goosed the deficit immensely. Trump's economic policies have no basis in sound economic management.

When told that his economic policies would result in a longer deeper recession when it hits, Trump said he didn't care. He'd be long gone by the time the day of reckoning comes. Someone else will be blamed. Typical right winger. Doesn't care about anyone but himself. Damn the future of the nation, I got mine!

Two words: Eight Trillion. O had to have 5 of that trillion handed to him by the fed. O was worthless.

And he was replaced by an equally worthless person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not quite but close. Shush up though, orange man is leading us out of the desert.

What desert was that? The one with a brown man who save the world\s economy after Republicans trashed it?

Have worked ever since.
You?

Projection Komrade. If you don't like what you're being paid quit and find a better

I'm retired you dolt.

Do you idiots think it's always about ME, ME, ME? I realize that's how it is in your stupid world, but there are those of us who understand that in order for our children and grandchildren to be successful, we have to be good stewards of our countries and our planets. If you had half a brain you'd realize that.

I'm grateful my kids live in country that isn't run as badly as the USA. Whose citizens get a quality education, and for whom my tax dollars go to support the people, our infrastructure and our institutions. .

I'm retired you dolt.

Do you idiots think it's always about ME, ME, ME? I realize that's how it is in your stupid world, but there are those of us who understand that in order for our children and grandchildren to be successful, we have to be good stewards of our countries and our planets. If you had half a brain you'd realize that.

I'm grateful my kids live in country that isn't run as badly as the USA. Whose citizens get a quality education, and for whom my tax dollars go to support the people, our infrastructure and our institutions. .

Dodge and weave Komrade. My kids are all educated, productive members of society. Anyone who talks of a "living wage" is a leftwing dolt. By the way, what IS a living wage?

Projection? Spare us the simplistic ideologically blinkered distortion of usage more appropriate to freudian psychology. The mere fact you imagine the term ‘comrade’ is also appropriate tells us you're infected with the American disease of seeing reds under the bed every-time anything even slightly at odds with puritan neo-classical economic gibberish is suggested. Ayn Rand may have been a brilliant metaphysician but her economic theory was as silly as her plots.
Maybe a reading of Ludvig von Mises might put you on the right track but I doubt it. Tribalism of the ideological kind is invariably immune to logical, let alone moral self examination.

Projection? Spare us the simplistic ideologically blinkered distortion of usage more appropriate to freudian psychology. The mere fact you imagine the term ‘comrade’ is also appropriate tells us you're infected with the American disease of seeing reds under the bed every-time anything even slightly at odds with puritan neo-classical economic gibberish is suggested. Ayn Rand may have been a brilliant metaphysician but her economic theory was as silly as her plots.
Maybe a reading of Ludvig von Mises might put you on the right track but I doubt it. Tribalism of the ideological kind is invariably immune to logical self examination.

Go preach in the square Komrade. I have no need of your "collectivist" bullshit.

Dodge and weave Komrade. My kids are all educated, productive members of society. Anyone who talks of a "living wage" is a leftwing dolt. By the way, what IS a living wage?

So you got yours...and fuck everybody else.

Yea..if that doesn't make ya wanna vote Republican what does huh?

So you got yours...and fuck everybody else.

Yea..if that doesn't make ya wanna vote Republican what does huh?

LOL, I'm not a Republican. Yes, we got ours by working hard and doing what had to be done to better ourselves. Nobody owes you or your kids anything.

I'm retired you dolt.

A lot less than what I used to make and a lot less than my any of my kids are currently making, but my neighbour’s daughter is working three jobs to raise her kids. I worked one job and I paid a full-time housekeeper, in addition to supporting my family.

No one can raise children properly working 60 hour weeks. No one, rich or poor. My nation is all about those families. Yours is all about the corporations who employ them.

My country’s people are happier, healthier, have a higher quality of education, health care, air and water as a result, and my country is considered one of the best places in the world to live and do business. It has a higher “personal freedom” index than yours too.

Your country is has greater wealth, also greater poverty, more drug abuse, more incarceration, and more violence.

I'm retired you dolt.

A lot less than what I used to make and a lot less than my any of my kids are currently making, but my neighbour’s daughter is working three jobs to raise her kids. I worked one job and I paid a full-time housekeeper, in addition to supporting my family.

No one can raise children properly working 60 hour weeks. No one, rich or poor. My nation is all about those families. Yours is all about the corporations who employ them.

My country’s people are happier, healthier, have a higher quality of education, health care, air and water as a result, and my country is considered one of the best places in the world to live and do business. It has a higher “personal freedom” index than yours too.

Your country is has greater wealth, also greater poverty, more drug abuse, more incarceration, and more violence.

You didn't answer the question honey.

Go preach in the square Komrade. I have no need of your "collectivist" bullshit.
Thanks for confirming my diagnosis of Randian tribal ignorance.

Thanks for confirming your silly collectivist biases. I am not a "Global" citizen Komrade.
Who said you were? However, your ignorance of a wide range of economic theory, including the very foundations of neo-classical writing you should be aware of in order to attempt some form of justification of your tribal prejudices, is alarmingly obvious. In short, without wanting to be rude, may I suggest you go back to school?

Thanks for confirming my diagnosis of Randian tribal ignorance.

Thanks for confirming your silly collectivist biases. I am not a "Global" citizen Komrade.
Who said you were? However, your ignorance of a wide range of economic theory, including the very foundations of neo-classical writing you should be aware of in order to attempt some form of justification of your tribal prejudices, is alarmingly obvious. In short, without wanting to be rude, may I suggest you go back to school?

You're free to suggest anything you like. I'm free to invite you tp try and take what you want.I've no use for a tribe. Come get you some.

I'm retired you dolt.

You didn't answer the question honey.

Did you ask a question? Strange, when I read your posts there’s not one question in them. Just you displaying your tribalism. You haven’t the vaguest clue on how the economy works and why. Your tribe used to be in favour of citizenship for illegal immigrants, and free trade pacts. Now you’re trying to hang all those things on the Democrats. You broke it, you own it.

You’re revelling in your ignorance and stupidity, and repeating the talking points being promoted by the orange-faced con man who’s is destroying your economy, for his own benefit and that of his boss, Putin.

With every post your utter inability to understand how badly you’re being conned is evident.

Forum List

Back