Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

NO, it is FACTUAL that you use terms and notions you have a VERY VAGUE idea about and shuffle the facts like a professional gamester

karmannyj-shuler.jpg

You're a fool, and worse: a tiresome boor.

It appears I put you in your place in the first post, and you've been trying to save face ever since.

Don't bother, dunce.....you have no such face to save.

Get lost.

The way you behave in the Forum towards your opponent is a critical combination of academic ignorance, political irresponsibility, and frank... hutzpah. You still need to grow and grow, child, about 30 years from now, to try to "teach" me, Ph.D. in philosophy. And you need to read more, in particular, when you use the concepts of "Marxism", "fascism" and so on...

Is it at Columbia University that you were taught to behave like this in a discussion, or did it come from the American streets of the 70s ???

You may consider me as Karma, and this is the Karma Cafe....

There is no menu, but everyone gets what they deserve.

I schooled you in the very first post.

Now....you're dismissed.

Academic Ignorance, Malice or Primitive, but Contagious Chutzpah in Ideological Struggle

I'm never wrong.....as you have inadvertently proven.

Forum participants will judge this after the publication of the second part of my commentary on your “pearls” today...

Before%2Byou%2Bassume%252C%2Blearn%2Bthe%2Bfacts.%2BBefore%2Byou%2Bjudge%252C%2Bunderstand%2Bwhy.%2BBefore%2Byou%2Bhurt%2Bsomeone%252C%2Bfeel.%2BBefore%2Byou%2Bspeak%252C%2Bthink.jpg

Remember-people-will-judge-you-by-your-actions-not-your-intentions.-Maya-Angelou.jpg

You're a fool, and worse: a tiresome boor.

It appears I put you in your place in the first post, and you've been trying to save face ever since.

Don't bother, dunce.....you have no such face to save.

Get lost.

The way you behave in the Forum towards your opponent is a critical combination of academic ignorance, political irresponsibility, and frank... hutzpah. You still need to grow and grow, child, about 30 years from now, to try to "teach" me, Ph.D. in philosophy. And you need to read more, in particular, when you use the concepts of "Marxism", "fascism" and so on...

Is it at Columbia University that you were taught to behave like this in a discussion, or did it come from the American streets of the 70s ???

You may consider me as Karma, and this is the Karma Cafe....

There is no menu, but everyone gets what they deserve.

I schooled you in the very first post.

Now....you're dismissed.

Academic Ignorance, Malice or Primitive, but Contagious Chutzpah in Ideological Struggle

I'm never wrong.....as you have inadvertently proven.

Forum participants will judge this after the publication of the second part of my commentary on your “pearls” today...

Before%2Byou%2Bassume%252C%2Blearn%2Bthe%2Bfacts.%2BBefore%2Byou%2Bjudge%252C%2Bunderstand%2Bwhy.%2BBefore%2Byou%2Bhurt%2Bsomeone%252C%2Bfeel.%2BBefore%2Byou%2Bspeak%252C%2Bthink.jpg

Remember-people-will-judge-you-by-your-actions-not-your-intentions.-Maya-Angelou.jpg

Jeeezzzz.....wadda windbag.

Forum List

Back