Trump-haters making democracy impossible

When the government is not working in the interests of the people, the people have a right to express their displeasure and the media has the duty to report on the wrongdoings of that government. You would have enthusiastically agreed with that statement last year, what happened? What happened is that you people transitioned back to authoritarian nationalists just because the president is republican. It's one of the reasons that reasonable people see Trump and his supporters as idiots.

Butt hurt Democrats have never given Trump a chance, haters gotta hate I guess but realistically this constant barrage of character assassinations and mostly false accusations (a low percentage of truth) undermines America's future for everyone.

Nothing like a lose/win .. lose situation...:bsflag:
Yes, Trump won, you need to get over it. He is now our president and he is not doing a good job. This argument that all negative reporting on Trump is nothing but hurt feelings has never been effective, just makes you seem easily fooled by your president and party. Accept that your man came into office under a self-inflicted cloud of suspicion and move on from there.

A perfect example of a butt hurt and myopic Democrat... thanks for proving my point...:thup:

Trump haters should just look at Europe, and especially in UK you can see Muslim population is increasing in there. So that, Americans should be aware against Islam. It is really dangerous idelogy some radicalist Muslims just saying "We want sharia! No democracy!" that's terrible. I think Trump can solve that situation before it starts in the U.S but even though I don't think he is a smart enough.

Also there is an article about Republicans:
Republicans

Trump won and he is doing an excellent job. We have obstructionist democrats and a lying media unwilling to report what a good job he is doing.

Thankfully, the media is starting to die.

Wall Street Journal Editorial Writer Is Found Dead

NBC Washington anchor Jim Vance dies at 75

They just need to do it faster.

Wow you should move to Russia where people are more accepting to killing people just because they disagree with your political opinions. Here in the U.S. however it is considered classless.

One HUGE issue that I don't see discussed often enough is that this trump derangement takes away from legit criticism of Trump. Moderates, libertarians and repubs hardly have time to levy legit criticisms of the man or pressure him to do things that really need to get done because of the circius that is trump derangement syndrome.
The level of involvement of the Trump campaign with a Russian espionage operation clear meant to help them may be the most crucial question this country has faced in decades. This question must be settled. Making this just go away would make collusion with another government's intelligence apparatus OK in our election.This cannot be allowed to happen.
OK, fair enough......but wha tis good for the goose is good for the gander. The Clintons, both during bill's presidency and during Hillary's time in public service, have been involved or at least been accused of being involved in shady dealings with foreign entities(with quite a bit of evidence to back up said accusations), yet I don't recall this level of scrutiny from the right or the left.
But more to the point of what I was trying to get at, is the insistence of some in portraying President Tannen as a homophobe, etc and the second coming of hitler takes away from the legitimate wariness about some of his authoritarian tendencies.
I am not against investigations into the Clintons but it does seem to be a meaningless question as they are now politically dead. Your man is president right now and seems far too close to Russia, a country that has the world's largest nuclear arsenal pointed right at us, their military is deployed to clearly oppose our interests and their President talks of America as an adversary. Trump is acting exactly like you would expect a Russian plant to act, that's his fault.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.
He was elected by the Electoral College...which is not a plebiscite...

Trump-haters making democracy impossible

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term.
Don THE Con was NOT democratically elected, he LOST the popular vote by 3 million votes.

One HUGE issue that I don't see discussed often enough is that this trump derangement takes away from legit criticism of Trump. Moderates, libertarians and repubs hardly have time to levy legit criticisms of the man or pressure him to do things that really need to get done because of the circius that is trump derangement syndrome.
The level of involvement of the Trump campaign with a Russian espionage operation clear meant to help them may be the most crucial question this country has faced in decades. This question must be settled. Making this just go away would make collusion with another government's intelligence apparatus OK in our election.This cannot be allowed to happen.
OK, fair enough......but wha tis good for the goose is good for the gander. The Clintons, both during bill's presidency and during Hillary's time in public service, have been involved or at least been accused of being involved in shady dealings with foreign entities(with quite a bit of evidence to back up said accusations), yet I don't recall this level of scrutiny from the right or the left.
But more to the point of what I was trying to get at, is the insistence of some in portraying President Tannen as a homophobe, etc and the second coming of hitler takes away from the legitimate wariness about some of his authoritarian tendencies.
I am not against investigations into the Clintons but it does seem to be a meaningless question as they are now politically dead. Your man is president right now and seems far too close to Russia, a country that has the world's largest nuclear arsenal pointed right at us, their military is deployed to clearly oppose our interests and their President talks of America as an adversary. Trump is acting exactly like you would expect a Russian plant to act, that's his fault.
president biff is not my man LOL

Making Democracy impossible? The GOP controls everything. The federal government, the Supreme Court, most state legislatures, most governorships..... but everything is the Democrat's fault? LOL
$

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.
Haven't you heard? We're not a democracy.

funny stuff. Boring though.

Making Democracy impossible? The GOP controls everything. The federal government, the Supreme Court, most state legislatures, most governorships..... but everything is the Democrat's fault? LOL
$

I suspect Trump is doing everything he can to help Democrats win in 2018 so that he doesn't have to accept responsibility for his fuck ups during his last 2 years in office. Well, if he's even still in office then.

When the government is not working in the interests of the people, the people have a right to express their displeasure and the media has the duty to report on the wrongdoings of that government. You would have enthusiastically agreed with that statement last year, what happened? What happened is that you people transitioned back to authoritarian nationalists just because the president is republican. It's one of the reasons that reasonable people see Trump and his supporters as idiots.

Butt hurt Democrats have never given Trump a chance, haters gotta hate I guess but realistically this constant barrage of character assassinations and mostly false accusations (a low percentage of truth) undermines America's future for everyone.

Nothing like a lose/win .. lose situation...:bsflag:
dude; Your guy still has mostly nothing but pander.

Yup, stick with that low percentage of truth angle, haters gotta hate .. like I said...:)

1481692604594.jpg

Last edited:
So representing the opinions of the people that voted you in, instead of just agreeing with everything Trump wants, is making democracy impossible? You must have a different definition of democracy than I do... or most of the people on the face of the Earth.

president biff is not my man LOL
Well that's good. Don't complain about the level of scrutiny in this case. Nothing like this has ever really happened, our elections have never been effectively targeted by a hostile nation on nearly this scale before.

$

I suspect Trump is doing everything he can to help Democrats win in 2018 so that he doesn't have to accept responsibility for his fuck ups during his last 2 years in office. Well, if he's even still in office then.
You have to understand they have ruled DC for over 50 years and now they have lost most of their power base because they got a bad attitude and abused power of office. Now they kick scream make up fake news, spread rumors, lie and search for anything that has any truth to it just for the reason they can damage the reputation of a person. Doing this while not thinking of the history of what they did while in office. The people out in the states between the coasts have had enough and I don't think they are finished with the blood letting yet.
bamma third term.jpeg

Forum List

Back