Trump haters hoping for bad things happening to us

What great patriots they are. RRLOL!!!!!!!!!!
I do laugh a little every time a Trump voting farmer goes bankrupt
I bet you laughed when GE and Obama did nothing about millions of Americans lost their jobs.
I remember you all losing your minds about a $9 billion bailout for them that was paid back. Meanwhile yokel farmers get a $25 billion bailout without ever having to pay it back and you rubes celebrate.

I do laugh a little every time a Trump voting farmer goes bankrupt
I bet you laughed when GE and Obama did nothing about millions of Americans lost their jobs.
I remember you all losing your minds about a $9 billion bailout for them that was paid back. Meanwhile yokel farmers get a $25 billion bailout without ever having to pay it back and you rubes celebrate.
I don’t get upset about economic issues that are beyond my knowledge base.
Perhaps you can recommend the university that awarded you your degree in Economics.

Last edited:

I marvel at the insanity of the typical conservative

You hate liberals

I mean...... you REALLY fukn hate liberals!

you call them COMMIES, NAZIS, DEMONcRATS, GOD HATERS, TERRORIST LOVERS, TRAITORS and HUMAN SCUM

You talk about how much fun it will be when you can finally use your automatic weapons on some liberal lawyer or progressive teacher

you delight in reminding everyone that you just might get angry enough at liberals that you start a CIVIL FUKING WAR in which you end up MURDERING MILLIONS of decent people simply because they aren't deranged fkn pieces of conservative shit like you.....!

You ACTUALLY talk about DOING BAD THINGS to them;

beat them with clubs
shoot a few
run them down with cars
deport them
arrest them
jail them

you even make up fuking liberal hunting permits!

and now you fuking accuse LIBERALS of wanting bad things to happen to you!>?!>?!>?!

You stink

liberal-hunting-permit-small.jpg

Just as the Obama haters did.
Our wingers are killing us. And they can only blame the other tribe.
Its legitimate to blame you left wingers for whats going on.
In talk radio world, of course.

In the real world, no one is pristine.

Oh I agree. The demand for ideological purity is a hallmark of the left, libertarians and various other puritanical movements. Its why they periodically purge each other.

When a crime is committed, it's the Left's MO to blame BOTH the perp AND the victim...so no surprise that would be his opinion on this as well.

But rest assured, MAC will be first to blame Trump (and Rightwingers) for practically everything.
Except for those things for which I blame the Left.

Since I'm not an obedient partisan sheep.

You were pretty obedient in 2016 when you voted to place a psychopath in the highest office in the land. And you cant say "I was wrong" now as you watch her try and tear down what she couldn't win.

Hillary-Trump-refusing-to-accept-election-results-tweet.png

In talk radio world, of course.

In the real world, no one is pristine.

Oh I agree. The demand for ideological purity is a hallmark of the left, libertarians and various other puritanical movements. Its why they periodically purge each other.
Well, you're obedient, I'll give you that.

When a crime is committed, it's the Left's MO to blame BOTH the perp AND the victim...so no surprise that would be his opinion on this as well.

But rest assured, MAC will be first to blame Trump (and Rightwingers) for practically everything.

You were pretty obedient in 2016 when you voted to place a psychopath in the highest office in the land. And you cant say "I was wrong" now as you watch her try and tear down what she couldn't win.

View attachment 307845
Yeah, she was/is a freakin' mess. I voted against someone in 2016. I remain very comfy with that.

Another asymmetrical conversation here. You can only see or understand one end of an issue. Boring.

Last edited:

View attachment 307845
Yeah, she was/is a freakin' mess. I voted against someone in 2016. I remain very comfy with that.

Another asymmetrical conversation here. You can only see or understand one end of an issue. Boring.

You voted for Hillary Clinton. That is the only end of the issue. You see her sociopathy playing out in her attacks on the country even as a defeated candidate..and you voted to give her complete power over us? As some kind of protest?

Hillary voters have no room to complain.

Forum List

Back