Trump-haters don't seem to get the picture

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Yo, mods, stop censoring my posts. This is original content I made, but you'll delete it and leave up something like this contribution-lite yob?

trump_winning.jpg

Yo, mods, stop censoring my posts. This is original content I made, but you'll delete it and leave up something like this contribution-lite yob?

trump_winning.jpg

White people will support anything as long as its white.....and nothing short of a brain transplant can stop the flow of ignorance.....Putin is a murderer and the only winning Trump is getting, is with his loyal ingrates, ie...stupid white people...the guys at 36%, what the fuck is he winning?

trump_winning.jpg

White people will support anything as long as its white.....and nothing short of a brain transplant can stop the flow of ignorance.....Putin is a murderer and the only winning Trump is getting, is with his loyal ingrates, ie...stupid white people...the guys at 36%, what the fuck is he winning?

Forum List

Back