Trump hater strangles girl friend when she gets tired of watching impeachment

Where does it indicate that?

He was
- Watching impeachment trial hours on end.
- Angry about it.
- Got pissed off when the girl friend wanted to see something different.
- Was so pissed off that he started strangling and beating her up.

Now, are all those characteristics of crazy anti-Trumpers who lose their mind or a normal Americans? This is not rocket science, bro...
Where does it say the perpetrator was anti-trump?

You have to remember, in Norman's world anyone that does not worship Trump as he does is a Trump hater.

Those are the only two options he is smart enough to imagine.

I don't worship Trump except maybe in the threads where leftists need to be pissed off. But yes, he is the greatest American president so far, so certainly a great honor to have him and continue as the president.

This person was an actual anti-Trumper. There is almost no question of that. At worst, that's by far our best guess.
Talk about cognitive dissonance...You write your don’t worship Trump then write he is “the greatest American President”. Hell, you probably have an alter to Trump where you burn incense nightly.

How is identifying reality accurately a form of worship? Do you need a dictionary?

He was
- Angry about it.

Now, are all those characteristics of crazy anti-Trumpers who lose their mind or a normal Americans? This is not rocket science, bro...

You have to remember, in Norman's world anyone that does not worship Trump as he does is a Trump hater.

I don't worship Trump except maybe in the threads where leftists need to be pissed off. But yes, he is the greatest American president so far, so certainly a great honor to have him and continue as the president.

This person was an actual anti-Trumper. There is almost no question of that. At worst, that's by far our best guess.
Talk about cognitive dissonance...You write your don’t worship Trump then write he is “the greatest American President”. Hell, you probably have an alter to Trump where you burn incense nightly.

How is identifying reality accurately a form of worship? Do you need a dictionary?
Don't feed the trolls.

Just ............Hey LIBS.......

Pro-Trump-Memes3.jpg

He was
- Angry about it.

Sure,,, you’re living in “reality”. Alternate reality more like it.

Sure,,, your living in “reality”. Alternate reality more like it.

You can't even identify the meaning of words. I identify reality for what it is when I see it.

The CNN viewers...

Don't feed the trolls.

Pro-Trump-Memes3.jpg
Yeah, you have a meme with Trump’s love interest Kim Jong Un. If Trump loves Kim, Trumpers love Kim as well.

Don't feed the trolls.

Pro-Trump-Memes3.jpg
Yeah, you have a meme with Trump’s love interest Kim Jong Un. If Trump loves Kim, Trumpers love Kim as well.
He stopped firing now didn't he............Hey would could have just gave him billions on the Tarmac like the LOSER OBAMA did.....

Wow what great policy there................

I LOVE THE WAY TRUMP lives in your head every day..........It's comedy central.......

Don't feed the trolls.

Pro-Trump-Memes3.jpg
He stopped firing now didn't he............Hey would could have just gave him billions on the Tarmac like the LOSER OBAMA did.....

I LOVE THE WAY TRUMP lives in your head every day..........It's comedy central.......

North Korea had 9 missile test in 2019...that is not really stopping...

Coming from a guy who just posted a picture of trump with his love interest Kim Jong Un. Go to North Korea commie. Your views are perfect for North Korean totalitarianism.
That's all you got..................your side was rooting for War with them now wasn't it..........

So you can go LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID..............Same thing when that Iranian asshat got wacked.........Hell your side was even hoping for a depression in this country for TDS.................

Why the living hell would anyone listen to a BUNCH OF LOSERS.........Why no one is really watching this so called Trial.......

Good for SNL...........lots of material to MOCK............Look on the bright side lib...........You can get a Trophy.......because in a Liberal World everyone deserves to get a trophy.

Coming from a guy who just posted a picture of trump with his love interest Kim Jong Un. Go to North Korea commie. Your views are perfect for North Korean totalitarianism.
That's all you got..................your side was rooting for War with them now wasn't it..........

So you can go LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID..............Same thing when that Iranian asshat got wacked.........Hell your side was even hoping for a depression in this country for TDS.................

Why the living hell would anyone listen to a BUNCH OF LOSERS.........Why no one is really watching this so called Trial.......

Good for SNL...........lots of material to MOCK............Look on the bright side lib...........You can get a Trophy.......because in a Liberal World everyone deserves to get a trophy.
So you admit you love Kim Jong Un ..no denial. Just what I thought,

Don't feed the trolls.

Pro-Trump-Memes3.jpg

North Korea had 9 missile test in 2019...that is not really stopping...
Were they firing them at Guam......and Japan.........and are we close to a War.

What would you have done when they were firing them back then.............You da man......What would you have done......................hmmmm

Trump is better than me cause I'd have said knock it off or I'm gonna blow some of your shit up.

How about you........hmmm.........You act as though you are the Expert here........so WHAT WOULD YOU DO....................You love bitching about decisions.............but have no answers to it.....

Speak into the microphone.

Your insults are growing only weaker and weaker, just like your leaders. That's why your people have to retort to strangling your girlfriends when they are not pleased about what you have done.

Last edited:

Troll changing the wording of other posters........LOL

You get the same question Troll...................What would you have done had N. Korea fired at Japan and you are the boss.

I've already stated..........I'd have FUCKED THEM UP..........How about you...........Trump was very restrained.......and quite Frankly a better man than me..........Cause I'd have put the FEAR OF GOD INTO THEM........

How about you.............You are good at Bitching from the Cheap Seats...Nose Bleed Section..

What would you have done..............don't dance around it...........Answer it Troll.

Ok liberal and TDS Wankers...................Waiting on you to give solutions instead of Whining like a couple of Bitches.........

And before you comment......that was my PC correct version.
:abgg2q.jpg:

What would you have done when they were firing them back then.............You da man......What would you have done......................hmmmm

Trump is better than me cause I'd have said knock it off or I'm gonna blow some of your shit up.

How about you........hmmm.........You act as though you are the Expert here........so WHAT WOULD YOU DO....................You love bitching about decisions.............but have no answers to it.....

giphy.gif

You get the same question Troll...................What would you have done had N. Korea fired at Japan and you are the boss.

I've already stated..........I'd have FUCKED THEM UP..........How about you...........Trump was very restrained.......and quite Frankly a better man than me..........Cause I'd have put the FEAR OF GOD INTO THEM........

How about you.............You are good at Bitching from the Cheap Seats...Nose Bleed Section..

What would you have done..............don't dance around it...........Answer it Troll.
Listen snowflake...you’re the commie that posted the meme with Trump and Kim so deal with it.

giphy.gif
LOL

I got you....................You don't want to offer solutions over N. Korea.........just complain about others decisions while giving NO SOLUTIONS.....

Enjoy your seats in the Nose Bleed Section.

Listen snowflake...you’re the commie that posted the meme with Trump and Kim so deal with it.
I did...........I asked your punk ass to give solutions instead of CRYING from the Cheap Seats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back