Trump Has Won the 2020 Election!

Chaos will reign!

You might want to thUnk about that .....

~S~

OK sparky...I'll spell it out.

Democrats know they can't win...so they stuff the ballot boxes with more ballots than there are people in the USA...TWICE AS MANY. All marked for Trump.

That many ballots proves cheating and since they are all marked for Trump...the brainless democrats believe it was Trump that cheated.

Chaos will reign! Utter destruction...cities burned to the ground...countless deaths.

When it happens, remember to say..."Who'da Thunk"?

Last edited:
Clearly, the Pelosi-Schiff impeachment gambit has lost just as have all others to bring down the president. That, coupled with exceedingly weak candidates for the Democrats has all but assured KAG and 4 more years:

Maybe Trump secretly paid Schiff and Pelosi to do the impeachment hoax in order to strengthen his campaign?

Chaos will reign!

You might want to thUnk about that .....

~S~

OK sparky...I'll spell it out.

Democrats know they can't win...so they stuff the ballot boxes with more ballots than there are people in the USA...TWICE AS MANY. All marked for Trump.

That many ballots proves cheating and since they are all marked for Trump...the brainless democrats believe it was Trump that cheated.

Chaos will reign! Utter destruction...cities burned to the ground...countless deaths.

When it happens, remember to say..."Who'da Thunk"?

Righto, and we'd be great again, mexico woulda paid for a wall, and melania would be cookin' ISIS din din , if them nasty Dems weren't around....

~S~

Clearly, the Pelosi-Schiff impeachment gambit has lost just as have all others to bring down the president. That, coupled with exceedingly weak candidates for the Democrats has all but assured KAG and 4 more years:

Maybe Trump secretly paid Schiff and Pelosi to do the impeachment hoax in order to strengthen his campaign?
Actually, they did it for free.

All The Democrats Had To Do Was Not Be Crazy, And They Couldn’t Even Do That.

If President Donald Trump is re-elected next November, he’ll owe a lot of his victory to the army of activists working tirelessly to put him over the top. No, I’m not talking about the red-hatted MAGA crowd, tireless as they are. I’m talking about the army of leftist activists whose nonstop craziness is moving moderates into the Trump column day by day.

Anti-Trump conservative Rod Dreher shares a letter from a reader who notes the unpersoning of feminist Posie Parker (her crime: not believing that transwomen are women) and the recent attacks on the Salvation Army and writes: “I have never voted for a Republican for president, and I can’t stand Trump. But the 'Tolerant Left' is making me so angry with them that I am thinking of voting for him. Since I live in Massachusetts the Electoral College makes it irrelevant, but it would be a protest vote.”

Likewise, since the Democrats’ the-mountain-labored-and-brought-forth-a-mouse impeachment circus began, Trump has moved to a net-positive in one poll, picked up a lot of moderate voters and moved into the lead in swing states like Wisconsin. The assault on Trump brings to mind the old saying about wrestling with a pig — you get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Democrats had one simple task
All the Democrats had to do was not be crazy, and they couldn’t even do that. They started out after the last election demanding that Donald Trump not be “normalized” as president — and then proceeded to act as abnormally as possible. Weirdly, this strategy seems to be backfiring.

Here are the Vegas odds for the 2020 presidential race. Warren is sinking, and Buttplug is rising. Trump is still the prohibitive favorite at 4:1 odds. Thank you democrats! Bless your teeny tiny hearts...
Donald Trump +130
Joe Biden +550
Pete Buttigieg +700
Elizabeth Warren +750
Bernie Sanders +900

Here are the Vegas odds for the 2020 presidential race. Warren is sinking, and Buttplug is rising. Trump is still the prohibitive favorite at 4:1 odds. Thank you democrats! Bless your teeny tiny hearts...
Donald Trump +130
Joe Biden +550
Pete Buttigieg +700
Elizabeth Warren +750
Bernie Sanders +900

And the dark horse, Mayor Pete is coming up in the home stretch. Comon Mayor Pete.

Trump will actually win BIGGER than he did before. He's lost NONE of the support he had in 2016, and he has GAINED plenty more.

There's not a democrat on the planet that can touch him, and they know it. Why else do you think they're playing all these MORONIC GAMES like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA and IMPEACHMENT? That's all they have.

But the demtrash aren't going to just lose the presidential race, again, they're going to LOSE CONGRESS AS WELL. They won't have power over JACK, and they shouldn't have either. They're the most VILE, UNHINGED, CORRUPT pack of ass clowns known to mankind.

You're right! Trump got more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Even the leftist polls are showing The DemTardds getting their asses beat from the blowback of COUP 2.0.

Yeah, Biden has no chance.

tenor.gif

Donald Trump +130
Joe Biden +550
Pete Buttigieg +700
Elizabeth Warren +750
Bernie Sanders +900

You're welcome.

Yeah, Biden has no chance.

tenor.gif
Biden's Crack Budget alone for Hunter Biden will do more damage to Biden's chances than Joe's Dirty Diaper.
And we haven't started in on his mountain of lies regarding his stealing Classified Documents from Obama's Oval Office Desk.

I think Satan and your Globalist Friends will have a meltdown if they lose to Trump in 2024 and fail to pull off a rigged election like they failed at in 2016, but succeeded at in 2020.

Now go back to waxing Klaus Schwab's hairy ass.

I think Satan and your Globalist Friends will have a meltdown if they lose to Trump in 2024 and fail to pull off a rigged election like they failed at in 2016, but succeeded at in 2020.

Now go back to waxing Klaus Schwab's hairy ass.

Your imagination is noted, Stumpy; meanwhile, we saw rightards freakout over Trump losing in 2020. And unlike your imagination, that was real.

Forum List

Back