Trump Has The Edge Because...

Time to dump the career politicians. I watched an excellent Trump speech in Maine the other day. He told his huge crowd of supporters that he didn't want them to give him their money. He told them he's funding his own campaign and didn't need it. He's also refusing to accept any special interest lobbyist money. What other candidate is doing that? I like the dude. I think it's Trump's time.
Because you know you can trust him to do what he says.......right professor?

He is doing what he says. He isn't asking his supporters to give him their money. He also isn't accepting special interest lobbyist money. He isn't taking Taxpayer funding either. What other candidate is doing that?
So what? What does that have to with any of his hair brained rhetoric? He has money.....what about it?

Yes, he's spending his own money. He isn't beholden to any special interest lobbyists. I really do respect that. I'm completely done with career politicians. I think it's his time.

Time to dump the career politicians. I watched an excellent Trump speech in Maine the other day. He told his huge crowd of supporters that he didn't want them to give him their money. He told them he's funding his own campaign and didn't need it. He's also refusing to accept any special interest lobbyist money. What other candidate is doing that? I like the dude. I think it's Trump's time.

He is doing what he says. He isn't asking his supporters to give him their money. He also isn't accepting special interest lobbyist money. He isn't taking Taxpayer funding either. What other candidate is doing that?
So what? What does that have to with any of his hair brained rhetoric? He has money.....what about it?

Yes, he's spending his own money. He isn't beholden to any special interest lobbyists. I really do respect that. I'm completely done with career politicians. I think it's his time.
So if we follow your near logic: Trump is incorruptible because he has lots of money. He's not part of the political establishment because he's one of the buyers instead of one of the bought.......really?

So if we follow your near logic: Trump is incorruptible because he has lots of money. He's not part of the political establishment because he's one of the buyers instead of one of the bought.......really?

Right, he isn't bought. And that's what we need. It's time for something different. I'm not gonna go the career politician route this time.

Right, he isn't bought. And that's what we need. It's time for something different. I'm not gonna go the career politician route this time.
Sounds like you Trump followers have nothing to go on but childish reasoning and blind faith.

Sounds like you Trump followers have nothing to go on but childish reasoning and blind faith.

Well, then you go ahead and vote for the usual lobbyist-owned career poiticians. That's your call. Good luck with that.

Well, then you go ahead and vote for the usual lobbyist-owned career poiticians. That's your call. Good luck with that.
If it comes down to a contest between dogshit and horseshit (Trump and Clinton) I'll vote for a third party independent......you know, something so called Libertarians used to do.

Forum List

Back