Trump Has The Edge Because...

What's hilarious is that you actually believe that.

All you ever say is, "No, really, Trump will be wonderful. He just will. I don't understand why you don't think he'll be wonderful, because he WILL", and then you project like a mad fiend.
If you were able to carry on a dialogue, you'd find that is not true.

Sorry, but I don't intend to start from the premise of "Donald Trump is the Messiah; just how wonderful is he?" simply to convince the likes of you that I can "carry on a dialogue".

The fact remains that you are incapable of having a discussion that includes more sides and opinions than just your own. "You don't like Donald Trump. You're unreasonable and I can't talk to you, so good luck in life."

I have yet to meet a Donald Trump supporter who does not follow that EXACT discussion plan, virtually word for word. In fact, you ALL end up running away at some point with that "good luck in life" line. It's weird. Was it in one of his talking-point memos or something?
We get tired of talking to brick walls. At some point we have to realize that we are wasting our time with a particular person, for example you, and walk away from the conversation.

In other words, you get tired of talking to anyone who doesn't agree with you, and so you walk away from any conversation where someone stubbornly insists on not sucking Donald's dick, because it's a waste of time talking to people who refuse to agree with you.
No it's a waste of time to talk to someone who is so hard headed that they will never change their mind no matter how much common sense and logic you use.

Like I said . . .

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
What are your thoughts on this?
He has the edge because the Republicans have gone mad.

He's funding his own campaign. What makes a candidate drop out of the race is his donors. If they think he won't win, they'll stop sending him money. Trump won't run into the same problems others do when their donations start slowing down. Laying off staff, skipping smaller events (and losing those votes), being able to afford tv ads, radio ads, etc.
In addition to having unlimited funds, he has the advantage of being able to truthfully say "I'm not beholden to anybody". This will help Trump tremendously if he gets the nomination. His Democrat opponent won't be able to say the same thing, including Sanders.
Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought. This will start to resonate as the field narrows and will be a major issue in the general.
Like the Democrats did a long time ago....

That makes no sense.

That makes no sense.
Exactly. The Republicans are making no sense at all.

That makes no sense.
Exactly. The Republicans are making no sense at all.
YOU make no sense.

no he has the edge because the angry repubs don't care what he says as long as it's nasty and bigoted.

I'd say for an almost 5 month old post it still looks pretty fresh even in the context of tonight's debate. And like I feel obliged to mention every time, I'm not a Trump supporter, except when comparing him to the other candidates.

Trump has the edge because Americans are fed to the ears with the bullshit that has come out of Washington for decades. Only prayer The Democrat Party has of winning is to come up with a candidate that at least gives the appearance of stopping the shit.

So far they haven't figured that out.

Too bad.

For America and the world.

no he has the edge because the angry repubs don't care what he says as long as it's nasty and bigoted.
Or maybe he has the edge because your only hope is a fat old corrupt lesbian with major health problems who's never accomplished anything in her life.

Trump has received about 7 million in donations so far.

Trump has received about 7 million in donations so far.
Link? And be sure to include WHERE it came from.

Forum List

Back