Trump Has The Edge Because...

Trump doesn't HAVE to be bought. He's already owned by one of the biggest political corrupters in the country: Donald Trump.

Ding, ding, ding!

It's really amazing that people really believe that after decades of buying his personal agendas into legislative hallways, Donald Trump has suddenly turned into some kind of patriotic statesman who wants to put the good of the country ahead of everything else. I mean Hell, if I'm going to believe that then I may as well believe that Hillary Clinton has done the same thing. And I won't believe that for one second.

Oh my God in Heaven. "We're tired of establishment politicians playing the game with rich donors. We need to show the establishment how mad we are by . . . voting for the rich donor, so HE can play the game that pissed us off in the first place!"

This is absolutely the most ridiculous, illogical "logic" I've ever heard. This makes leftists look sane.

michael_bloomberg.jpg

Oh my God in Heaven. "We're tired of establishment politicians playing the game with rich donors. We need to show the establishment how mad we are by . . . voting for the rich donor, so HE can play the game that pissed us off in the first place!"

This is absolutely the most ridiculous, illogical "logic" I've ever heard. This makes leftists look sane.

michael_bloomberg.jpg

Oh, and rumors that the GOP establishment is pulling Romney off the bench. Yeah, 'cause we're DYING to elect a guy we didn't want LAST time. What a fiendishly brilliant plan!

Most people would agree that we need somebody like Trump who can't be bought.

You morons still don't get it. Trump is the one who does the buying anyway. What difference does it make to elect the man Trump buys, or Trump himself?
Oh wow, you just don't get it, do you? Trump did buy influence when he was in business so he knows the game and that game does not do anything for the country, just the buyer's advantage.

So Trump said.."No" to big donors. His influence is not for sale. Hopefully, he is going to make America great again...as it once was. The establishment on either side just doesn't work for the country as it once did. Sad but true...just wealthy politicians.

YOU still don't get it. It doesn't matter that there aren't OTHER rich guys influencing Trump to favor them. He already does it, because he's one of them.

Again, how do we think "Donations from rich guys are bad, so let's just elect the rich guy directly" makes sense?
A politician compromises his principals regularly. All it takes is greasing the palm and they vote no longer for what is good for the country, but what is great for their pocketbook or ensuring future funds for their continued employment as a representative "of the people."

Yeah, donations from rich companies and people are bad because it influences their votes. Trump is not accepting any donations from the rich and powerful but will accept donations no larger than $2700. That is the average Joe electing Trump directly...the constituency he promised to represent. And they are giving directly.

Another delusional diversion. "I heard nothing! Quick, the slogans!"
Again, I will show you the connection.

It doesn't matter that there aren't OTHER rich guys influencing Trump to favor them. He already does it, because he's one of them.
He already does what? Be specific.

how do we think "Donations from rich guys are bad, so let's just elect the rich guy directly" makes sense?
The goal of Trump USED to be was to curry favor with those that could make decisions that would favor the DONALD brand.
The goal has changed along with his possible position of president.
He focuses now on THE COUNTRY making decisions that favor the country...he's making the decisions, instead of getting individual politicians to do the bidder FOR him.
He is above them in policy matters.

You morons still don't get it. Trump is the one who does the buying anyway. What difference does it make to elect the man Trump buys, or Trump himself?
Oh wow, you just don't get it, do you? Trump did buy influence when he was in business so he knows the game and that game does not do anything for the country, just the buyer's advantage.

So Trump said.."No" to big donors. His influence is not for sale. Hopefully, he is going to make America great again...as it once was. The establishment on either side just doesn't work for the country as it once did. Sad but true...just wealthy politicians.
Trump knows the game and how it's played. That's why he's gonna make a good (maybe great) president, and that's why he doesn't respect the other candidates, he knows they're bought and paid for. Idiots like SwimExpert will never get that because THEY'RE bought and paid for.

How is the rich donor going to play the game if he is not accepting large donations (bribes) in the first place.

You are fucking kidding me. Seriously, how do you get your eyeballs to spin in opposite directions like that?
Can you try to answer the question? Or do you realize that, by answering the question you finally, do get it and you don't want to admit it. Continue on with your sophomoric insults. It's becoming amusing.

YOU still don't get it. It doesn't matter that there aren't OTHER rich guys influencing Trump to favor them. He already does it, because he's one of them.

Again, how do we think "Donations from rich guys are bad, so let's just elect the rich guy directly" makes sense?
A politician compromises his principals regularly. All it takes is greasing the palm and they vote no longer for what is good for the country, but what is great for their pocketbook or ensuring future funds for their continued employment as a representative "of the people."

Yeah, donations from rich companies and people are bad because it influences their votes. Trump is not accepting any donations from the rich and powerful but will accept donations no larger than $2700. That is the average Joe electing Trump directly...the constituency he promised to represent. And they are giving directly.

It doesn't matter that there aren't OTHER rich guys influencing Trump to favor them. He already does it, because he's one of them.

how do we think "Donations from rich guys are bad, so let's just elect the rich guy directly" makes sense?
The goal of Trump USED to be was to curry favor with those that could make decisions that would favor the DONALD brand.
He focuses now on THE COUNTRY making decisions that favor the country...he's making the decisions, instead of getting individual politicians to do the bidder FOR him.

Okay, typing more slowly here.

He already favors rich people and the policies that benefit them.

His goal has changed from benefiting himself? Prove it. I have absolutely no reason to believe his interest in furthering policies that will benefit him, his wealth, and that of others like him has changed in the slightest, much less that it has shifted to "doing what's best for the general population".

And no, the fact that he says so is proof of nothing, so don't even waste my time quoting him.

Trump knows the game and how it's played. That's why he's gonna make a good (maybe great) president, and that's why he doesn't respect the other candidates, he knows they're bought and paid for. Idiots like SwimExpert will never get that because THEY'RE bought and paid for.

How is the rich donor going to play the game if he is not accepting large donations (bribes) in the first place.

You are fucking kidding me. Seriously, how do you get your eyeballs to spin in opposite directions like that?
Can you try to answer the question? Or do you realize that, by answering the question you finally, do get it and you don't want to admit it. Continue on with your sophomoric insults. It's becoming amusing.

Why should I answer your questions? I asked YOU a question about Trump, and got nothing but three posts worth of campaign sloganeering . . . that didn't even address the question.

Would that your psychotic fandom was at all amusing. Mostly, it's just scary.

Why should I answer your questions? I asked YOU a question about Trump, and got nothing but three posts worth of campaign sloganeering . . . that didn't even address the question.

I did answer all your questions, but a dialogue never existed because you can't see a point of view beyond your own. The uniqueness of our electoral system is that my vote and yours carry the same weight. God Bless America!

I did answer all your questions, but a dialogue never existed because you can't see a point of view beyond your own. The uniqueness of our electoral system is that my vote and yours carry the same weight. God Bless America!

What's hilarious is that you actually believe that.

All you ever say is, "No, really, Trump will be wonderful. He just will. I don't understand why you don't think he'll be wonderful, because he WILL", and then you project like a mad fiend.

All you ever say is, "No, really, Trump will be wonderful. He just will. I don't understand why you don't think he'll be wonderful, because he WILL", and then you project like a mad fiend.
If you were able to carry on a dialogue, you'd find that is not true.

Sorry, but I don't intend to start from the premise of "Donald Trump is the Messiah; just how wonderful is he?" simply to convince the likes of you that I can "carry on a dialogue".

The fact remains that you are incapable of having a discussion that includes more sides and opinions than just your own. "You don't like Donald Trump. You're unreasonable and I can't talk to you, so good luck in life."

I have yet to meet a Donald Trump supporter who does not follow that EXACT discussion plan, virtually word for word. In fact, you ALL end up running away at some point with that "good luck in life" line. It's weird. Was it in one of his talking-point memos or something?

I think what she was trying to convey is that Donald Trump IS one of the rich guys you are talking about. Lol. He is one of those who would donate money to whomever was in power. He is a rich powerful guy who is out of touch with regular Americans. He doesn't have a CLUE what it's like to live the life of an average American. Not a clue.

I think what she was trying to convey is that Donald Trump IS one of the rich guys you are talking about. Lol. He is one of those who would donate money to whomever was in power. He is a rich powerful guy who is out of touch with regular Americans. He doesn't have a CLUE what it's like to live the life of an average American. Not a clue.
Trump is rich, used that to his advantage and and prospered. Does that make him the bad guy? Of course not. Is he out of touch with the people? Then why are his remarks resonating with the public? Is he bombastic and a bully? Yes. He has talents that are needed. Does that make him the choice that would make America great again. Many people think so or they hanging on to his coattails because he has resonated with the angry. Does he have the personality to deal effectively with world leaders without giving them the finger? Not sure. But, Putin is doing pretty good. He ignores weak countries like America and focuses on what he can get from other countries. That is what Trump advocates.

Sanders, on the other side is softer, more presidential and concerned primarily with domestic issues. He is for the little guy. Sometimes, I think I'll take that. And use the free and reduced college, and help more people on the bottom rung. I think I want to be one of them I'll take instead of giving and relax. Why fight it? Let me get mine. I could use freebies just as much as the next guy. Is he worth my vote? What does my little vote count? Why not vote for Sanders? It's a distinct possibility.

Yeah, but miraculously, he's going to behave COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY if he has the power himself, rather than funding the person with the power.

Why exactly that's expected, I have no clue.

Sorry, but I don't intend to start from the premise of "Donald Trump is the Messiah; just how wonderful is he?" simply to convince the likes of you that I can "carry on a dialogue".

The fact remains that you are incapable of having a discussion that includes more sides and opinions than just your own. "You don't like Donald Trump. You're unreasonable and I can't talk to you, so good luck in life."

I have yet to meet a Donald Trump supporter who does not follow that EXACT discussion plan, virtually word for word. In fact, you ALL end up running away at some point with that "good luck in life" line. It's weird. Was it in one of his talking-point memos or something?
We get tired of talking to brick walls. At some point we have to realize that we are wasting our time with a particular person, for example you, and walk away from the conversation.

Yeah, but miraculously, he's going to behave COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY if he has the power himself, rather than funding the person with the power.

Why exactly that's expected, I have no clue.
He knows what business people want from government that will make them do more business, ie create more jobs, invest more money, better than your lifer politician who has never produced a damn thing in his life. He knows better than anyone how to get Apple, for example, to bring their billions to America and spend it in America. He knows better than anyone else how to get us to become the energy provider of the world instead of the energy consumer of it. We need a CEO as President because he knows how business works and how to make America Great Again.

We get tired of talking to brick walls. At some point we have to realize that we are wasting our time with a particular person, for example you, and walk away from the conversation.

In other words, you get tired of talking to anyone who doesn't agree with you, and so you walk away from any conversation where someone stubbornly insists on not sucking Donald's dick, because it's a waste of time talking to people who refuse to agree with you.

In other words, you get tired of talking to anyone who doesn't agree with you, and so you walk away from any conversation where someone stubbornly insists on not sucking Donald's dick, because it's a waste of time talking to people who refuse to agree with you.
No it's a waste of time to talk to someone who is so hard headed that they will never change their mind no matter how much common sense and logic you use.

You libs ever hear of "disclosure"? The candidates have to make available who their donors are. Show me where Trump has accepted money from lobbyists, special interest groups, or big business. Since you are all experts in this field, it should be easy.

Go look at those disclosures from any candidate, and you won't see "big business" or "lobbyists" there either.

The real money goes into the SuperPACs and 501c4s.

We'll see how many of those magically appear and support Trump.
With the concerted effort by the media, the left, and the status quo right to derail Trump's campaign, I'm sure if he had accepted money from lobbyists or special interests it would be front page news by now. Let's see something other than innuendo.

If the media wanted to "derail" Trump's campaign, they would stop giving him airtime.

That clearly isn't happening.
Who is he getting free airtime from? Fox news! However Murdoch is trumpeting Bloomberg and Kerry! But they still give him airtime! $$$$$

Last edited:

Forum List

Back