Trump has taken the media’s credibility from them...Next up...social media.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This dude is absolutely brilliant.
He’s a tactical genius in the way that he disarms the twisted filth...the dirty bastards don’t even see it coming. CNN has steered the political narrative for years...Trump castrates them and suddenly they can barely get their programmed LefTards to ask how high when they say jump.
Zuckerberg and the other unAmerican fucks better tread lightly...Trump can and will yank the rug out from under those treasonous pukes just as soon as he decides he needs to.
DISCLAIMER: spare us the threat to democracy bunch of bullshit...the unAmerican filth among us have backed good people into a corner. It’s game on, it’s full smash-mouth and the lowlife bottom feeders are getting their asses handed to them.

Well the media sure doesn't look good and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Trump will attack anyone or anything that does not kiss his ass daily.

You guys are safe, the 1st amendment not as much

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This dude is absolutely brilliant.
He’s a tactical genius in the way that he disarms the twisted filth...the dirty bastards don’t even see it coming. CNN has steered the political narrative for years...Trump castrates them and suddenly they can barely get their programmed LefTards to ask how high when they say jump.
Zuckerberg and the other unAmerican fucks better tread lightly...Trump can and will yank the rug out from under those treasonous pukes just as soon as he decides he needs to.
DISCLAIMER: spare us the threat to democracy bunch of bullshit...the unAmerican filth among us have backed good people into a corner. It’s game on, it’s full smash-mouth and the lowlife bottom feeders are getting their asses handed to them.

I actually watched a little network television news and Trump's attacks on Google Bias is at the top of the stories! They say the bias is unproven so far, however, it is actually pretty easy to prove. Keep kicking their asses, Donald!

Not true at all, he only unloads on people that constantly attack him or make outrageous claims. the media has been leftwing since atleast the 80s and now he bending them over. They don't understand a republican fighting back against their narratives, they'd prefer a George W who just ignored it all (and he was ruthlessly attacked by the media as well)

Isn’t it cool how he calls out ALL pieces of shits on their unAmerican bullshit?
Again...dude is a total badass

If there is anyone that is up close and familiar with Trump’s ass it would be you. You spend your days kissing and your nights dreaming about it.

Isn’t it cool how he calls out ALL pieces of shits on their unAmerican bullshit?
Again...dude is a total badass

If there is anyone that is up close and familiar with Trump’s ass it would be you. You spend your days kissing and your nights dreaming about it.

“Americans First” baby....there’s power in that phrase. You wouldn’t understand, you hate that Americans First shit.

Forum List

Back