Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

The Russians tried and failed to get Hillary Clinton elected. But you go on continuing to push Propaganda.

Just Remember Liars cannot winter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

So the russians stole the nomination from jeb bush in 2016?

Thats a new far fetched fantasy from lib la la land I have not heard before

The investigation didn't name Jeb at all. But it did name two others that were in the running. Jeb never stood a chance anyway. Rump should never have been considered much less win the primary without some really serious help. And to say that the Russians didn't go after Republicans would be untrue. The bill that was passed bipartisan to deal with these things is sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk gathering dust. There is a very good chance that it would pass the Senate but not with Moscow Mitch.
I think liberal hate for trump is clouding their judgement which makes them suckers for any clickbait lie the lib media concocts

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.
And they couldn't even lock her up.
Lib trump haters are convinced that the russians are clever 10ft high magicians who made trump president

Because they cant accept the fact that a rank amateur beat the washington professionals at their own game

The Russians tried and failed to get Hillary Clinton elected. But you go on continuing to push Propaganda.

The investigation didn't name Jeb at all. But it did name two others that were in the running. Jeb never stood a chance anyway. Rump should never have been considered much less win the primary without some really serious help. And to say that the Russians didn't go after Republicans would be untrue. The bill that was passed bipartisan to deal with these things is sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk gathering dust. There is a very good chance that it would pass the Senate but not with Moscow Mitch.
I think liberal hate for trump is clouding their judgement which makes them suckers for any clickbait lie the lib media concocts

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.
Lib trump haters are convinced that the russians are clever 10ft high magicians who made trump president

Because they cant accept the fact that a rank amateur beat the washington professionals at their own game

Believe me, Uncle Pooty would have much rather had a pathetic loser like Hillary Clinton as President of America instead of the world's premiere negotiator and author of the "Art of the Deal".

Sure, Putin personally likes Trump. But he has to think of what's best for his nation, and their plans to reunite the USSR. And he knows he'll never get that with Trump, like he was able to seize Crimea during the Obama-Biden years.

Believe me, Uncle Pooty would have much rather had a pathetic loser like Hillary Clinton as President of America instead of the world's premiere negotiator and author of the "Art of the Deal".

Sure, Putin personally likes Trump. But he has to think of what's best for his nation, and their plans to reunite the USSR. And he knows he'll never get that with Trump, like he was able to seize Crimea during the Obama-Biden years.
What foreign enemy would not want a totally incompetent fool like hillary in the white house?

Of course putin would prefer hillary, or jeb bush or any of the 2020 dems instead of trump

There aren't going to be "articles of impeachment" voted upon.

Because if there is a vote, there are only two possibilities- (1) they will fail to pass, and Nancy will look like an incompetent boob. Those D's who voted "aye" for it in Trump districts will never live it down.

(2) Nancy will get the 218 votes, and loses all control of the measure. It falls under control of The Turtle, who has promised a full dress trial when the Pencil Necked Geek, Hunter and Sleepy Joe as well as President Zelensky- in addition to Comey, Mueller, Brennan, etc., will all be called to testify openly. It will take months and keep the leading D's off the campaign trail. And in the end, Trump will still be exonerated, right before the election. Sounds like a tremendous theme for the campaign.
Not to me it doesn't. It sounds exactly like elected officials upholding their oath in the face of a corrupt RICO operation in the WH. It restores sanity, dignity, self respect, honor, and duty to country in the face of a criminal enterprise. I can't control the other actions of individuals who choose criminality over their country and 250 years fighting for what is right. Through this process, the traitors will be totally exposed.

So with you, BWK, its about doing "the right thing", even though doing so means that President Trump will schlong the Democrats again next November and the D's will lose control of both houses of Congress?

Yes, do the right thing and stay within the Constitution to do it. And there lies the problem. Rump took more than a few dumps on the Constitution and gets very creative on how he does it.

Explain it, using the language of the Constitution.

Why would I try.

Perhaps to lend yourself a certain credibility.

Or not.

The Obama's spend over $1,000,000,000 with Big Mikeys roommate to buy the world's only website that couldn't even tell you when someone bought your product

Well, you have to admit, when Obama made a mistake, it was a big one. But it got ironed out. And the Product was the ACA which should have been worked on by everyone in Congress. Instead, it's get rid of it, and we have a replacement. The replacement never came about (they are still claiming to have a better alternative) and since then, the Judicials have said, no matter how bad it is and in need of repair, it still stands. Part of the reason Rump got elected was he said he had the solution. Many Republicans (actually Party of Rump) say the same thing. They claim that it needs to be completely removed so they can get their replacement passed. The Judicials aren't buying that anymore than most of us anymore. The sell by date has expired on this.

Perhaps you forgot. President Trump did have a solution for healthcare. His idea was simply. Tremendous health care which would allow consumers a choice on whether even to sign up, and provide the care at almost unbelievable savings.

Trump has NEVER had a healthcare plan, he lied and claimed he had one and like all of his other bullshit we have yet to see it.

But the Democrats didn't like it. They had a problem with giving people choices and saving them money. So they stood up together,and along with the last second vote against REAL healthcare reform by John McCain, the bill failed

The republican congress presented a jack up healthcare plan, Trump never has.

What foreign enemy would not want a totally incompetent fool like hillary in the white house?

Of course putin would prefer hillary, or jeb bush or any of the 2020 dems instead of trump

Only dumbass Trump Humpers believe that right wing talking point.

Your obsession with humping Trump is strange.

Poster%2B00275.jpg

You spent $40 Million on that scam and even the most partisan Trump Haters and Hacks Could NOT find a single crime The President committed, but worse yet, The Mueller Investigation uncovered CRIMES committed during The Obama Administration. Half of Mueller’s Team had
To be fired because they committed Ethics violations or are now under criminal Investigation.

Also uncovered was the fact they manufactured evidence, altered 302s, edited testimony, and submitted false affidavits to The FISA Court.

FISA was never meant to be used to spy on American Citizens but that is exactly what Obama Bin Spying did.
The President forgave her and wanted to move on. Clinton and The Resistance should have done the same. Now many of them have lost their jobs, been reassigned, and are under criminal investigation.

That's a lie. Trump always knew it was he who needed to be locked up. And now we all know he needs to be locked up. So lock his criminal fat ass, bone spur, coward self up.

Poster%2B00275.jpg
You have a crush on those fellas too?

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

Hmmm, tell me how many folks from Pres. Obama's administration have been indicted or went to jail.

The rest? Get your fingers working. I've no time to write you a book.

That book wouldn't be 2 pages long.
I think it was zero.
Reagans ad the most corrupt
(So far)

That really means nothing.

Obama's Wing Man, Eric Holder, was his Hand Picked AG. And in spite of thousands of scandals during the Obama Years, we didn't have a single Special Persecutor appointed.
All of Obama's so called "scandals" were fabricated and manufactured. None were real.

Actually, we never had a Special Counsel to look into them, so we really don't know.

IMHO, skillful interrogators would be able to get perjury and obstruction charges to stick against Obama.

Apparently Ken Starr and sweaty trey were not as skilled as you.
Can you post a couple of the thousands?
Darn this uppity nixxer and left wing press

Poster%2B00275.jpg
You have a crush on those fellas too?
Schifftrain?
Dead giveaway for zero college?

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

fiscal responsibility is now hated
Executive orders are now loved
Police are now hated
Intelligence community is now hated
Family values are now hated
Personal freedom was always hated (if you’re female)
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.

Because of that anti-Muslim video, right?
Always Venezuela , never Norway
The trumpies can't find it on a map.

Nothing in the Mueller report supports your claim. Nothing.
Ah, the value of stonewalling! Ah the value of refusing to abide by the Constitution to testify as required! Ah the value of appointing a AG in the Roy Cohn mold that twists the illegal into legal! Ah the value of a packed SCOTUS and a puckered sphincter Senate! The Mueller Report names 10 crimes/misdemeanors that WILL be addressed.
However, if the exact same situation happened in any other admin, even a Republican one as in Nixon, Constitutional justice would be served as the FF intended. And it will this time too, in the end. Karma will not be mocked.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

fiscal responsibility is now hated
Executive orders are now loved
Police are now hated
Intelligence community is now hated
Family values are now hated
Personal freedom was always hated (if you’re female)
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.

Because of that anti-Muslim video, right?

And thousands of Videos of Rump himself. And the over 12,000 lies. That's more than 1000 verifying lies per month. I believe the number has exceeded 13K but let's just round it down to a nice round number of 12K+.
Too bad no one kept up with Obama's lies.

Ah, the value of stonewalling! Ah the value of refusing to abide by the Constitution to testify as required! Ah the value of appointing a AG in the Roy Cohn mold that twists the illegal into legal! Ah the value of a packed SCOTUS and a puckered sphincter Senate! The Mueller Report names 10 crimes/misdemeanors that WILL be addressed.
However, if the exact same situation happened in any other admin, even a Republican one as in Nixon, Constitutional justice would be served as the FF intended. And it will this time too, in the end. Karma will not be mocked.
Read this article by Uber-lib Jonathan Turley for an education on Obama stonewalling during the Fast and Furious investigation bullwinkle

Watergate line speaks volumes about weak impeachment case

This ladies and gentlemen is a Trump Humper to the end, he doesn't care what the guy does.
And you're a Schiff-humper and a TDSer. Trump is the President of the U.S. We The People voted for him. Just who the fuck are you to insinuate Trump is doing bad things? You LOST.....Yet you cry like babies with wet diapers. Grow the fuck up!!

This is the post of a stupid ass Trump Humper. You're right he is the POTUS, he is not a damn King simpleton. He doesn't get to do with the fuck ever he wants, you grow up and learn this country is governed by laws.

You haven't proved that Trump did anything bad after a 3 fucking year anal exam!! Now you are reduced to MAKING UP false charges based on a fucking PHONE CALL!! Are you fuckers insane!! Or just that fucking desperate?:

When you have you're head stuck up your ass and refuse to see the truth in your eyes you will never see anything he has done wrong. It's a fucking disgrace.

The truth is Biden is a dirty corrupt asshole you just can’t accept that so you project onto Trump and others your mental anguish. Poor little TDSer

No one is required to testify, in actuality, BW in the Constitution. The 5th Amendment gives everyone the right to remain silent

Its all just a witch hunt, bull.

Russian Collusion turned out to be bullshit. Only one case is moving forward, and the libs really don't seem to be moving very fast on the prosecution against Concord Management which is fighting the case with the help of Reed Smith, the law firm that the HC Frick helped him back in the day.

Now the supposed Ukrainian Collusion is rubbish too. The President of Ukraine denies it and will testify. There is no motive, no proof, no crime, just a bunch of deep state operatives upset that President Trump is bypassing them as far as consultations of foreign policy, instead sticking to people he trusts like the Tremendous Rudolph Giuliani.

This is creating a precedent, especially if the libs are able to seize power in America next year. The next Liberal President will have to deal with the same kinds of special persecutors , stonewalling against everything in their agenda, and don't bothering going to areas of the country in resistance as you won't be served.

Forum List

Back