Trump has not fixed our immigration problem.

It might seem like a lifetime to the crazy angry left but Trump has done in three years what no other president would even attempt ...and the left hates him for it.

It might seem like a lifetime to the crazy angry left but Trump has done in three years what no other president would even attempt ...and the left hates him for it.

Actually, he's made our international situation worse. Most of our allies think we're a joke, we've sold out the Kurds, and now we've made Iran look sympathetic in teh world community.

He has merely stemmed the bleeding. No meaningful legislation has been passed. Very little wall has been built.

Yes, Mexico has made some concessions that have helped but those could end up being as temporary as the Trump presidency.

This is not a diss on Trumps efforts so don't think I'm down on him. I'm just a realist and I recognize that a temporary victory is no real victory at all.

We need a willing congress to truly get done what must be done to make this problem a thing of the past. At this point we're just putting bandaids on an open wound.
But he promised you this magnificent Wall to protect you from the Browns! Have faith, gramps! DJT will pull through with all his Bigly Promises after he is re-elected!
Then you get Bigly Great Cheap Healthcare! Safe Perfect VA Hospitals! A Perfect Denuclearized NK! And a fucking southern border wall the likes of which you have never seen! Gilded in Cheap DJT Gold Asbestos Golden Showers! That's your Boy! Go fucking Vote, gramps.

He failed to make a deal with his own party when they controlled both houses on Congress for two years. A guy who actually wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal". :dunno:

Those beaner lovers in North Mexico...John McShitstain and Jeff Fake weren’t going to side with good real Americans.
No neve fail to be completely devoid of history, and facts. Keep posting, Troll.

He has merely stemmed the bleeding. No meaningful legislation has been passed. Very little wall has been built.

Yes, Mexico has made some concessions that have helped but those could end up being as temporary as the Trump presidency.

This is not a diss on Trumps efforts so don't think I'm down on him. I'm just a realist and I recognize that a temporary victory is no real victory at all.

We need a willing congress to truly get done what must be done to make this problem a thing of the past. At this point we're just putting bandaids on an open wound.
He's too busy kissing Israel's ass in the middle east to give a shit about America or American's. Some of us just saw this earlier than most and that's why I won't vote for the sack of shit this year.

My other half and I were talking about this, and he thinks that the hype on illegal immigration in recent years (brought to the forefront by Trump) is just a political pretext to eventually bring about the National ID card. "Paperz pleaze!" :talktothehand: I think he's probably right.

Voters disapprove of Trump's border and immigration policies.

No they don't. Most Americans want all illegals and those DACA tapeworms out of our country. Those assholes cost us billions each year.

Hell Barry admitted letting those DACA dreamers into this country was unconstitutional yet he did it just the same and those assholes have cost we tax payers billions.

They and all illegals should be booted out of our country and anyone hiring them should face the full extent of the law.

DACA dreamers were already in this country and had been as children.

And, no, most Americans aren’t like you and your fellow tapeworms, DACA is widely supported by Americans.

Voters disapprove of Trump's border and immigration policies.

True, twisted and confused unAmerican voters in Mexifornia, Loon York and other filthy unAmerican shitholes do in fact disapprove of Trump’s immigration policies.

That's right. We need a willing congress. We can help by voting GOP in the next election unless you know a GOP candidate is a real loser.

Forum List

Back