Trump has no idea what's in the healthcare bill

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
He's never addressed a specific aspect of it in any way that would prove otherwise.

Oh, right, he did say it's 'mean'. Which although true, is a description you'd expect from a 5 year old.

I don't want to defend Trump too much, but the unfortunate thing is few people fully understand what's in most bills that are voted for. That's because they're intentionally made obscenely long and confusing. That way they can slip stuff in and manipulate their own vague wording as much as possible. It's just another one of those things that's obviously corrupt and completely fucked up, but we just let it ride.

You didn't know ( of course you're incapable of actually "knowing" anything because you lack a frontal lobe ) what was in obozocare did you? When Nanzi Pillousy said they'd have to pass it before ANYONE knew what was in it you didn't care did you parasite?

I don't want to defend Trump too much, but the unfortunate thing is few people fully understand what's in most bills that are voted for. That's because they're intentionally made obscenely long and confusing. That way they can slip stuff in and manipulate their own vague wording as much as possible. It's just another one of those things that's obviously corrupt and completely fucked up, but we just let it ride.
Very true I highly doubt few if any including the previous President read the 2000 give or take a 1000 pages of the ACA. There should be a limit on how many pages you can make these things.

He's never addressed a specific aspect of it in any way that would prove otherwise.

Oh, right, he did say it's 'mean'. Which although true, is a description you'd expect from a 5 year old.
Trump reminds me of Brian Wilson a bit... without the genius part.
In the last touring days of The Beach Boys, they wouldn't plug in his keyboard but he still thought he was playing to the crowd.
Clueless Reagan was a lot like Trump.
Not a details kind of guy.
Any kind of detail.

You didn't know ( of course you're incapable of actually "knowing" anything because you lack a frontal lobe ) what was in obozocare did you? When Nanzi Pillousy said they'd have to pass it before ANYONE knew what was in it you didn't care did you parasite?

Translation: I know Trump's a dumbfuck but it's not of my makeup to say it so I'll deflect.

He doesn't like what was there before the bill because Obama.

Giving veracity to the Pee-Pee Tapes.

It's not up to the President to address a specific aspect of the healthcare bill. He wants a bill that is ready to sign and that's up to congress.

Forum List

Back