Trump has just handed Dems a shot at the Senate [also]

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

A House majority for democrats is not only possible, but most likely probable.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

let the fun begin........lol

Lol, dems will be lucky now to take back congress in light of how they're reviled at this point in time. No platform, constant division, divisive, hate, outdated policies etc.
Just because your propaganda machine doesn't mention Democratic platform doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Policy is so boring, Our Idiot media Styx to phony scandals...

Democrats should run on open borders, that's their ticket. Wide open borders, thousands on welfare. Increased gangs.

Of course that's the winner.

Democrats should run on open borders, that's their ticket. Wide open borders, thousands on welfare. Increased gangs.

Maybe they can fire the border patrol, and put greeters like they have at Walmart or Costco on the frontier. As the folks stroll by they can just greet the people "Welcome to America, I love you". Should save money on that

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

The GOP behaving like morons probably won’t be enough. I agree the DNC is a complete joke. It’s just astounding to me they have no plan. They have no unifying message at this point. They need to get their asses in gear or America is fucked come election time.

Dems have a platform.
Yeah only if you check their website. Otherwise, we have no idea. Bad strategy.

Maybe they can fire the border patrol, and put greeters like they have at Walmart or Costco on the frontier. As the folks stroll by they can just greet the people "Welcome to America, I love you". Should save money on that

Maybe they can fire the border patrol, and put greeters like they have at Walmart or Costco on the frontier.
Sounds like a great job for some of our board members.

I know they'd love to get minimum wage for building up their voter base

Dems have a platform.

I have a very good idea.

Dems have a platform.

I have a very good idea.
Who do you want to run in 2020? Bernie? Good answer but he’s also a repeat. Where’s the fresh blood in the Democratic Party?

Dems have a platform.

I have a very good idea.
Who do you want to run in 2020? Bernie? Good answer but he’s also a repeat. Where’s the fresh blood in the Democratic Party?

I'm focused on 2018. I've not given a moment of thought to 2020.

Chelsea Clinton, maybe, if her mum doesn't make another run for it.

Chelsea Manning, currently running for Senate in Maryland, and would be the historic 1st Transexual President if elected.

Chelsea Clinton, maybe, if her mum doesn't make another run for it.

Chelsea Manning, currently running for Senate in Maryland, and would be the historic 1st Transexual President if elected.
Oh no. The clintons need to be done with politics forever lol

Forum List

Back