Trump has his own Mini-Me

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The new White House director of communications, Scaramucci, is Trump's mini-me.
He is as bombastic, narcissistic, amoral, nasty SOB as Trump.
They both are demeaning, bullying, insulting the lackeys who work for Trump.
The lackeys who take this crap have no back bone and sold their souls to a despicable human being.

This Presidency is a circus and an embarrassment.

Trump is a Disney villain. He's an evil lunatic, who treats his underlings like shit, and his underlings treat each other like shit trying to get into the villain's good graces.

The lackeys who take this crap have no back bone and sold their souls to a despicable human being.

Tissue, snowflake?

crocker2007.jpg

Look what just one full sized Trump has done to the progressive movement. He might consider the clean up light work now. Enter mini-me to finish CNN and others off.

Trump is a Disney villain. He's an evil lunatic, who treats his underlings like shit, and his underlings treat each other like shit trying to get into the villain's good graces.

The tears, the tears!!

Trump salt mining inc. profiting like no tomorrow.

Look what just one full sized Trump has done to the progressive movement. He might consider the clean up light work now. Enter mini-me to finish CNN and others off.
---------------- yep , just ONE full sized Trump seems to be all it takes LAmender !! --- --- sorry , just makes me smile every time i see Trump doing his work .

You might be on to something, because if you take the "i" off of the end of his name it becomes something that sounds like "Scaramouche", which is interesting because here's what Wiki says about Scaramouche...............

Scaramuccia (literally "little skirmisher"), also known as Scaramouche or Scaramouch, is a stock clown character of the Italian commedia dell'arte (comic theatrical arts). The role combined characteristics of the zanni (servant) and the Capitano (masked henchman). Usually attired in black Spanish dress and burlesquing a don, he was often beaten by Harlequin for his boasting and cowardice.

Scaramouche - Wikipedia

Trump's own servant henchman that he can kick around for boasting. Haven't seen cowardice yet, maybe that shows up later.............nope.............wait...............already has because he's even said that he's scared of Trump.

Forum List

Back