Trump has got to do something about the fake news media

It’s controlled by the same people in both places. Communists. But first they always gain control of and work through the press.

Meanwhile in the real world, President Trump attacks the actual media and proclaims that only the media that never criticizes him is correct, while Trump's tweets continue to spew forth with Fake News

The “actual media” are enemies of the people of America. They belong in camps.

How very wonderfully Joseph Goebbels reasoning from a Trumpette.

Projection...and a hilarious one. Every goebbels in the media should be sent to the camps.

Like your great hero, Goebbels, you want those who speak the truth sent to the camps.

who does?

5B689E54-386C-49DF-9FE9-91281D2941E0.jpeg

How very wonderfully Joseph Goebbels reasoning from a Trumpette.

Projection...and a hilarious one. Every goebbels in the media should be sent to the camps.

Like your great hero, Goebbels, you want those who speak the truth sent to the camps.

I want every goebbels in the media sent to camp. People eventually will demand it.

C'mon. Fess up. You're not for real, are you?
I one of those secret agents you imagine pulling election strings.

View attachment 286942

Nope- you are just another pro-authoritarian, anti-Constitutionalist Trump supporter who believes your Orange Messiah rather than the truth.

I want every goebbels in the media sent to camp. People eventually will demand it.

C'mon. Fess up. You're not for real, are you?
I one of those secret agents you imagine pulling election strings.

View attachment 286942

Nope- you are just another pro-authoritarian, anti-Constitutionalist Trump supporter who believes your Orange Messiah rather than the truth.

You left out one thing....won the last election :)

Forum List

Back