Trump has Finally Admitted that Russia Meddled in the 2016 Election, So...

When you have this: "Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country."
Is there even any point in arguing our differences ?

Russian meddling is like a retro-virus, or a cancer. It disguises itself as a normal cell, so the bodies natural defenses don't recognize it until it's too late. In this case the Trump/Putin supporters have actually shut down the natural defenses against meddling.
Strike three. You morons are lazy. I tried to engage and all I recieved was Trump. Dems need to hire better trolls.

You tried to "engage" on your terms because you are intellectually dishonest. I'll try yet again - why did Russia want Trump to win?

Are you going to keep trying to change the subject like a little Repug pussy or attempt to engage in a real debate?
Address my post. You fail again and again. Get out of your mom's basement and work.

Dumb ass, start your own damn topic. Your idiotic question is not relevant to this debate and not nearly as significant, either. Run along, lightweight.

I salute you! You're doing a great job. You're starting to draw in all the NaziCon flamers - like moths to a flame. They're retarded - but somewhat entertaining. At least they'll help keep your thread alive.

Thank you. These mindless traitor Repugs don't know how to react, it's just too confusing for them. Their hero Trump has finally acknowledged Russian meddling in the 2016 election and they just don't know how to process it along partisan lines in a way that nicely congeals with their fucked-up Repug worldview. Their only "solution" is to keep changing the topic.

And it's simply too scary for them to even consider why Russia wanted Trump to win. Repugs are simply incapable of that kind of serious introspection. It would force them to actually admit that maybe they were...GULP...wrong about Trump.

I highly doubt Putin is desperate people like him know how to work around things like sanctions dictators and despots are never stoped by sanctions.

Putins wealth is hidden behind russian oligarchs. They hold the vast portion of Putin's hidden wealth, literally tens to hundreds of billions of dollars. The sanctions Trump is so pissed off about, were sanctions against those oligarchs. Sanctions that cut them off from the international banking system.

And as I said, boy is Putin pissed we cut off the bulk of his wealth.

What's Trump going to do about it? Is he going to keep whining about how his campaign didn't collude with Russia, or is he going to actually perform his Constitutional responsibility and try to protect this country from Russian interference in the 2018 election?

Do you idiot Trump voters ever wonder why Putin wanted Trump to win? Does that thought ever cross your little minds? You're not even a little curious? Really??? Either Putin has something very damaging or embarrassing on Trump or Trump is just Putin's useful idiot or both.

Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave to see what the Repug Party has become...Russia's band of useful idiots. Trump and the Repug Party are a bunch of traitors to their country. Sadly, so are the vast majority of Repug voters. Repug voters are members of an insane cult....the Trump cult. Their first loyalty is to Trump, not their country.
Lol. Really? You asswipes rigged your primaries and said fuck you to the voters. You purchased a dossier created by Russian intelligence to discredit your opposition and now you bitch about interference? Fuck you and everything you stand for.

The primaries weren’t rigged. Hillary won the popular vote by a wide margin and the super delegates as well. “Rigged primaries” is a Trump lie.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.was...acked-dnc-during-primary-with-bernie-sanders/

The Steele Dossier was NOT created by Russian intelligence. It was created by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer and it was handed over to the FBI and wasn’t used by the Democrats against Trump in the election.

Why aren’t YOU outraged by Trumpd refusal to defend your country against these continuing attacks?

Dragonlady, now don't be upset. But did you graduate high school? The info is all available and you seem to watch nothing but transgender Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, and AM "I am not an ape" Joy. I mean if you deny Crooked Hillary and the DNC rigged the dem primaries, then you deny Wikileaks had any impact on the election and thus Swamp Rat Mueller should never have started a witch hunt. Because that is where it all starts. Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the DNC emails that showed the profound corruption and attack on our democracy. The result is a continuation of that attack on our democracy by persecuting the President we voted in to DRAIN THE SWAMP!

How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.”

So Hillary purchased info from source A and B. Well done dems. Well done. You should be saying, Bad Hillary. Bad!

My god, do leftwingnuts not realize the fake "Russian dossier" was among the multiple counts of MEDDLING by the democrats financed by Crooked Hillary to help her win and to cause turmoil with the help of scumbag democrat senators and the MSM (the Insurance Policy) if she lost. Why are leftwingnuts so damn stupid! :p

As I was saying...more Repug drivel in an attempt to change the topic. Yes, this is MUCH more important than the fact that Russia wanted Trump to win. Idiots.

Thank you. These mindless traitor Repugs don't know how to react, it's just too confusing for them. Their hero Trump has finally acknowledged Russian meddling in the 2016 election and they just don't know how to process it along partisan lines in a way that nicely congeals with their fucked-up Repug worldview. Their only "solution" is to keep changing the topic.

And it's simply too scary for them to even consider why Russia wanted Trump to win. Repugs are simply incapable of that kind of serious introspection. It would force them to actually admit that maybe they were...GULP...wrong about Trump.

Baby steps. They have to do the same 180 that Trump did, and admit the russians meddled in the 2016 election. And to deal with the russians putting their thumbs on the election scale.

Nobody can tell how heavy that thumb was, or whether it was enough to change the outcome, but they have to explain why it took Trump so long to admit the russians put their thumb on the scale. And why Trump hasn't asked them to remove it.

I salute you! You're doing a great job. You're starting to draw in all the NaziCon flamers - like moths to a flame. They're retarded - but somewhat entertaining. At least they'll help keep your thread alive.

Give him a big wet Boy Named Sioux tongue kiss, dirt worshiper. :suck:

Okay, Tommy. I see you got homo on your mind tonight. Interesting...

Trump The Mad King, what high school did you graduate from? Just curious as to your education level so I do not waste my time addressing your moronic posts! :p

Trump The Mad King, what high school did you graduate from? Just curious as to your education level so I do not waste my time addressing your moronic posts! :p

Unfortunately for you, my left nut probably has more education than you do. So I'm sure that any "addressing" that you do will be unremarkable drivel from a third-rate, provincial mind and will be nothing more than another Repug lame ass attempt to change the subject.

Trump The Mad King, I will take that as you are a high school drop out since you are to ashamed to discuss your educational background. No big deal. Just a reminder to everyone not to take you seriously in case anyone accidentally had. :p

radical right, because he got the corrupt Uranium deal with Obama and Crooked Hillary and felt Obama and Crooked Hillary were no longer useful idiots and preferred a real man to negotiate with going forward? :p

Trump The Mad King, I will take that as you are a high school drop out since you are to ashamed to discuss your educational background. No big deal. Just a reminder to everyone not to take you seriously in case anyone accidentally had. :p

What difference does his education make. What counts is what he has leanred, not where he has learned it. After all, the richest man in america is a mere high school graduate.

radical right, because he got the corrupt Uranium deal with Obama and Crooked Hillary and felt Obama and Crooked Hillary were no longer useful idiots and preferred a real man to negotiate with going forward? :p

Is that like Tonya Harding wanting to compete against Nancy Kerrigan in the Olympics?

Baby steps. They have to do the same 180 that Trump did, and admit the russians meddled in the 2016 election. And to deal with the russians putting their thumbs on the election scale.

Nobody can tell how heavy that thumb was, or whether it was enough to change the outcome, but they have to explain why it took Trump so long to admit the russians put their thumb on the scale. And why Trump hasn't asked them to remove it.

Wrong
He admitted it in Nov.
Trump: Putin Again Denied Interfering In Election And 'I Really Believe' He Means It

Later on Sunday in Hanoi, and after receiving criticism for his remarks, Trump was asked for clarification on the topic. Trump responded that he agrees with U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in last year's election.

radical right, please use spell check, but the point is Trump The Mad King is clearly dishonest and a douchebag for being ashamed to discuss his educational background.

Forum List

Back